PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: Guess who came back to the PC version!

Garnet_Moon
Feb 8, 2007, 03:04 PM
XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/cottontail777/PSU/nugz1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/cottontail777/PSU/nugz2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/cottontail777/PSU/nugz3.jpg

Akaimizu
Feb 8, 2007, 03:07 PM
Did he actually leave? Could've fooled me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I guess I shouldn't ask what that guy was banned for.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-02-08 12:08 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Feb 8, 2007, 03:15 PM
He didn't leave so much as he got MAC banned.

Schubalts
Feb 8, 2007, 04:35 PM
What Obsidian said. They're like cockroaches. Undead, breeding cockroaches.

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 8, 2007, 05:08 PM
no why did you show his ID#? Do you want people to report him when he hasn't done anything yet? And who says he even will? That's just mean spirited.

THE JACKEL

Garnet_Moon
Feb 8, 2007, 05:17 PM
On 2007-02-08 14:08, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
no why did you show his ID#? Do you want people to report him when he hasn't done anything yet? And who says he even will? That's just mean spirited.

THE JACKEL

Probably? ^_^

imfanboy
Feb 8, 2007, 05:48 PM
He didn't want us to be pissed at him, he shouldn't've started cheating.

It's a pretty simple idea, you know. He does his best to ruin the game = he gets kicked in the nuts every chance we get to.

LeonFlowenX
Feb 8, 2007, 08:46 PM
On 2007-02-08 14:48, imfanboy wrote:

It's a pretty simple idea, you know. He does his best to ruin the game = he gets kicked in the nuts every chance we get to.

He even said he isn't doing anything now.

So I guess you've never had any second chances in your life?... Bad childhood?...

Get over yourself.

What an ignorant ass.

Theres a special place in hell for people like you.

Edit: Oh, and I bet Nugz has never done shit to you and your "gaming experience". Hes not Broomcock or part of TMG. Most i've ever seen him do is make meseta and items.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LeonFlowenX on 2007-02-08 17:47 ]</font>

hollowtip
Feb 8, 2007, 09:04 PM
On 2007-02-08 17:46, LeonFlowenX wrote:

On 2007-02-08 14:48, imfanboy wrote:

He even said he isn't doing anything now.

So I guess you've never had any second chances in your life?... Bad childhood?...

Get over yourself.

What an ignorant ass.

Theres a special place in hell for people like you.

Edit: Oh, and I bet Nugz has never done shit to you and your "gaming experience". Hes not Broomcock or part of TMG. Most i've ever seen him do is make meseta and items.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LeonFlowenX on 2007-02-08 17:47 ]</font>

From my understanding, this isn't his first time coming back. Also, this isn't a dire situation and his wellbeing isn't at stake, so don't make it sound like that second chance rule should be applied to PSU as well.

I really don't care if it's mesetta hacking or s-rank weapon creation, it screws up the whole economy, and ultimately my enjoyment.

LeonFlowenX
Feb 8, 2007, 09:15 PM
[/quote]

From my understanding, this isn't his first time coming back. Also, this isn't a dire situation and his wellbeing isn't at stake, so don't make it sound like that second chance rule should be applied to PSU as well.

I really don't care if it's mesetta hacking or s-rank weapon creation, it screws up the whole economy, and ultimately my enjoyment.

[/quote]

Isn't his first time, so why bother banning him more?

Anyway... there are plenty of people here that believe the same way you do (as you can clearly see)so just play with them... Xbox is the place to be if your a hardcore PSU'er anyway.

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 8, 2007, 09:43 PM
hollowtip, I've never seen you, never interacted with you, and probably never will. Explain how me having an S rank weapon has any affect on you? Yes, mass meseta does because it screws up the economy. And mass producing S ranks. But if I, and a few people you never see, have S ranks and we don't give them away or anything, how would that affect you? I don't hack, I don't know how. I suck with computers, I'll be honest. But I don't see how them making S ranks and playing in games with eachother has any bearing on me at all, except for wanting the weapon as well. It seems people are just mad they can't get the weapon.

THE JACKEL

imfanboy
Feb 8, 2007, 10:18 PM
He's had (by my count) 3 chances to show that he's a nice guy, and blown all of them. Three strikes, you're shit in my book.

Let's see, PSO GC... PSO BB... AND PSU! And wasn't he leaving PSU PC to see if he could mess with the 360 PSU? Oh, no, that was too challenging, so instead he came back here to PSU PC because he can be a big fish in a teeny pond, which makes him feel better about having to use tweezers to jerk off.

It's not the weapons. Obviously, if I wanted them, I still know 2-3 people who can make 'em and could just ask. They just don't bother me because they're not that much better than what's available, the only reason to have them is coolness factor, and in the crowd I hang with you don't get cool because you HAVE something - you get cool because you spent the time to GET it.

I don't say much about Chrono because he obviously does it for his own pleasure, in his own time, without bragging about it (except for the one time http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif). I may think he's a dingleberry for even bragging about doing it and letting all the stupid kiddies get ahold of the technique, but whatever.

It's the attitude of being a gamewrecker, of thinking that just because he can use someone ELSE'S coding and hard work to cheat he's a big man, that pisses me off about Broomie, and Nugzie, and the two dozen or so other adolescents who've been doing their best to make sure this game goes to hell, same as PSO GC.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: imfanboy on 2007-02-08 19:19 ]</font>

Mattardo
Feb 8, 2007, 10:41 PM
If I'm a convicted thief 3 times, would you let me near your money a 4th time if I told you "I am not doing anything now"? No, I don't think you would.

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 8, 2007, 10:47 PM
I wouldn't let you near my money even if you weren't a convicted thief, at all. Even if most people found you trustworthy. I don't care how long you take to get an item. If you spent 100 hours doing a mission over and over to get a single item, I don't think that's cool, I think it's absurd. I'd go out of my mind well before that. I rarely do the same missions over and over again. I always try and change it up, party with friends, change weapons. That's what it's all about, keeping the game fun. Grinding the same thing over isn't fun. Ok, do a run maybe 10 times max, then go somewhere else. I'm usually not even on long enough to do a run 10 times at this point.

Spending time doesn't make you cool, it means you have way too much free time on your hands, that you should spend on other things, like school, a job, or people in RL.
"How do you kill that which has no life?"

THE JACKEL

RS
Feb 8, 2007, 11:11 PM
If I understand you right it's absurd to spend time searching for items?

hollowtip
Feb 9, 2007, 05:44 AM
On 2007-02-08 19:47, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
I wouldn't let you near my money even if you weren't a convicted thief, at all. Even if most people found you trustworthy. I don't care how long you take to get an item. If you spent 100 hours doing a mission over and over to get a single item, I don't think that's cool, I think it's absurd. I'd go out of my mind well before that. I rarely do the same missions over and over again. I always try and change it up, party with friends, change weapons. That's what it's all about, keeping the game fun. Grinding the same thing over isn't fun. Ok, do a run maybe 10 times max, then go somewhere else. I'm usually not even on long enough to do a run 10 times at this point.

Spending time doesn't make you cool, it means you have way too much free time on your hands, that you should spend on other things, like school, a job, or people in RL.
"How do you kill that which has no life?"

THE JACKEL

Nobody ever said spending large amounts of time in an online game makes you cool, that's just an assumption your making about how the dedicated PSU community feels, and it's incorrect.

I can understand your approach torwards the subject, but you fail to realize there's an immersive factor that you are disrupting for others. While you're not harming the game environment directly, your actions downgrade the challenges and achievements others gain through legitimate means.

Schubalts
Feb 9, 2007, 07:51 AM
Not to mention the ToS you agree to every time you login...

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 9, 2007, 09:06 AM
On 2007-02-08 19:18, imfanboy wrote:
in the crowd I hang with you don't get cool because you HAVE something - you get cool because you spent the time to GET it.

On 2007-02-09 02:44, hollowtip wrote:
Nobody ever said spending large amounts of time in an online game makes you cool, that's just an assumption your making about how the dedicated PSU community feels, and it's incorrect.

sheesh, do people not read nowadays? He said it. Sadly, I've spent way too many hours to get a Black Heart, and haven't yet. If I do get it, it won't make me cool having spent that much time looking for it. In fact, I'll look and say I wasted way too much time searching for that one item. I'm not saying its absurd spending time, I'm saying it's absurd spending way too much time.

I still don't see how some guy you'll never run into having some weapon, does any harm to you. Even if you do run into him, don't play with him. It doesn't have any affect on what you did. You spend 15 hours trying to get an item, and you get it, congrats if it makes you feel proud. Understandably you may be upset some other guy hacked and got it in 5 minutes, but that doesn't change the work you put in. It doesn't downgrade anything. I don't think you guys have done too much to be proud of if you think it works that way. I've personally had a very hard time doing some things, that other people can do easily, but it doesn't make me any less proud when I actually complete the task, just because someone else can do it more easily and faster than me. Hell, let's take a marathon. There are people that run 10 miles all the time. But if I enter a 10 mile run, and finish it, regardless of how far behind everyone else is, if I finish I'm proud of what I accomplished. May have taken someone else... 4 hours, and me 8, but just crossing that finish line is what matters to me, while to him it was finishing it fast. In this case, to you it's earning the weapon that matters, to him it's having it.

THE JACKEL

Jae
Feb 9, 2007, 11:35 AM
I don't even see how people can argue this point anymore.

Take for example the 360 servers. If you see someone running around with a Crea Double or Halarod, you know that weapon is special. It's special because someone got extremely lucky with the board drop, put in a lot of hard work to get the rare mats and got even luckier with the successful synth.

Now back to the PC/PS2 servers. If you see a Crea Double or Halarod, what do you think then? There's probably a 99% chance that the weapon in question was simply mass produced by someone who could change memory values and had a 99 stack of every rare mat in the game. Where's the accomplishment there? I'd honestly be embarassed to carry around S-ranks at this point even if I found the boards myself.

The fact that these "elite" weapons are simply just floating around cheapens the experience for people who wanted to play the game the way it was intended. So while you try to convince yourself that it isn't affecting other players, it really is. But to each his own, I guess. I personally never ran around with a Dark Flow or 300% dark BKB on PSO and I never touched an S-rank while I was playing PSU. Everyone's got their own playstyle.

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 9, 2007, 12:46 PM
lol to each his own. I wouldn't think it was special, I'd assume the guy spent a hell of a lot of time. I'd even ask him how much time he had logged on his character. I've spent about 500 hours, and I know that's absurd. Way longer than I should play. PC/PS2, still good for that person. If they spent the time, I feel for them. I once broke a Crea Doubles board and I was extremely pissed, because I did spend more time than I should have looking for it, just to have it break in my face? If the person got the weapon without all the work, well good for them too. It cheapens it for YOU how they got it, but it has 0 effect on me. The only reason it affects you, is because you're mad you spent time farming it, and they got it easily. I wouldn't care how they got it. I know how I got mine, they can get it however they want. Why do people need to show off? Oh look at me, I spent 20 hours farming this weapon. I'm SPECIAL. I don't care, honestly. It's great when I see a friend with it, because I know them. Why does it matter what some random joe schmoe has?

THE JACKEL

THE JACKEL

-Aurora-
Feb 11, 2007, 07:15 AM
i totally agree http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif.....seems like if you don't wanna know who has what then do look at their status/profile....simple as that...let ppl play the game the way they want to...if someone happens to drop some S ranks in front of u then don't pick it up...its ur choice...If someone pt with you and has S ranks kick them out....Sheesh...I swear there are too many babies around here....Seems like the ones who really ruins the games are the one who bitch and cry all the time cuz someone got a S rank and they didn't....Grow up!

AL1ST0R
Feb 11, 2007, 07:20 AM
couldn't agree with you more spoiled you saved me a long post i tip my hat to you

-Aurora-
Feb 11, 2007, 07:25 AM
I've been wanting to say something for the longest time about this whole thing.....Lots of my friends were banned for no reason...Just cuz they had money or legits or whatever...You can argue that hackers are the ones who are ruining the game but I can argue the same about some who ppl watch all day...I bet u would STFU when someone gives u 99mil or someone gives you something that you been searching 100 hours....If someone was to hack "free blackhearts, or har/quick" and was giving them away I guarantee that no one will be reported or no one will hate....And the community will be the same...

AL1ST0R
Feb 11, 2007, 07:32 AM
that's wha i have been trying to explain and your friends was banned cause of the great community in psow who most likely reported the majority of people thats why 70% of psu population has been banned

-Aurora-
Feb 11, 2007, 07:36 AM
Hey here's an idea...Lets report the people watcher... There are disrupting the game flow....and they are the ones who are taking my friends away...Hey that maybe a good idea... LOL

AL1ST0R
Feb 11, 2007, 07:37 AM
lol tell sega they are harassing you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif thas actually violates the tos nowwacth the site mod lock this topic >.>

RS
Feb 11, 2007, 05:56 PM
Same old tired excuse it's not the players fault for stepping "out of bounds" it's the referee's.

Superguppie
Feb 11, 2007, 07:36 PM
Uhhh, it is stupid to spend a lot of time on a game? I thought the whole idea of a game was to spend time.
Saying you play a game, and then cheating so you're not actualy playing the game....now there is something I call stupid....

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 11, 2007, 07:57 PM
no it's stupid spending an absurd amount of time on a game. Most games have what? 40 hours of gameplay? If people played any other game as much as they seem to play this game, they'd be done in a weekend. That's all I'm saying. People wait for level upgrades, and already want a level 80 max, so that they can get there in 3 days. I was level 60 at the time of the last update, I got there, within 5 minutes of the servers shutting down. I'm almost 64 now. I take my time and enjoy the game.

THE JACKEL

Superguppie
Feb 12, 2007, 11:24 AM
I think I am not getting my point across. So let my try it a little differently.

I don't spend an absurd amount of time on it either. That is why my highest level character is only 23, and I don't have access to the advanced jobs yet. And I am having good fun. The only thing that will probably change over time is the looks of my weapons, and the numbers flying across the screen.
I fail to see why I would have to cheat to get bigger numbers, and somewhat cooler looks. The game will be just the same. The fun will be the same.
I am not addicted to big numbers. I am addicted to having fun, preferably with friends. Big number syndrome often get in the way, so I ignore numbers as best I can. Running with a pack of friends is fun, even when the numbers are small.

They made the game to be fun wherever you are. This means that it is fun if you have 4 hours a week, and it is fun if you have 40 hours a week. If I only have 4 hours a week, why would I cheat to not play the part of the game made for me? Oh, if I cheat, I can run with the 40 hour a week guys, and the cheaters. Basicaly, I will be in the game, without playing it. I don't see the use of that.

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 12, 2007, 12:01 PM
The point of having the weapons, is that they look cool. People don't care about the damage output of these weapons. They care about how they look. Some have special effects when you attack with them, such as feathers flying off of them and stuff. It's cool to see. They're having fun just like you. It's not about the numbers, it's about seeing the cool stuff. It's about looking cool. That's something WoW players have. Different equipment, armor and stuff, actually shows on the character. So they want the cool looking items as well.

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-02-12 09:01 ]</font>

AL1ST0R
Feb 12, 2007, 03:52 PM
ofcourse your dont once you max out your chracter to the lvl cap and grinded the same mission for 6hrs then maybe you will see jackels point but since you play for a 4hrs >.> ofcourse the game is still freash to you

Superguppie
Feb 12, 2007, 04:27 PM
I have done more than 4 hours at a time on PSO, and I regularly do more on FFXI. I know the drill. Still, not on a single game have I ever felt the need to cheat. The cool stuff was put there to find after effort. Getting it without effort takes away the reward factor in the game.
What exactly are you playing for once you have the best looking weapon in the game? I sure as hell wouldn't feel good holding it if I knew I had cheated to get it.

The more I find out about how people (not) play games, the more I wonder what playing games really is. Apparently, it is NOT enjoying what the publisher made. Apparently, in games it is pretty normal to see the first scene, and then skip the entire movie to see the last scene. Clueless about the movie..... I just don't get it. What is fun about that?

Mattardo
Feb 12, 2007, 07:44 PM
Just out of curiosity... it's foolish to spend so much time on a game: so says our illustrious hackers. Just how much time have you spent on these message boards defending your ways to non-hackers? 40 hours? Do you spend more time on here than in playing the game? Why bother typing? Hack some all-inclusive reply that can be posted each time a new post is made. Reply-spam, you could call it. I mean, isn't it a grind and a bore constantly having to justify your actions to legitimate players? Doesn't it get old? Just like playing the game? Shouldn't you be hacking people's bank accounts so you can afford to buy a new game every day, so you can keep your miserable playing experience fresh? I just don't get it: and please don't try to help me "get" it. If you're going to cheat, then shuddup about it. Don't defend it. The only people who will see your point of view are fellow cheaters or wannabe-cheaters. Do something impressive with your hacking skills: make the words Phantasy Whore Universe pop up when I load the game. Make the De Ragen talk like a PM or npc does. Make npcs fight better. Or is all you can do is work with the stuff Sega already has on the disk for you? Such a challenge. Come on.

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 12, 2007, 07:58 PM
I'm not a cheater, nor a wannabe cheater btw, I just don't care what the hell they do, it has no affect on me

THE JACKEL

Mattardo
Feb 12, 2007, 09:26 PM
You are their primary apologist. For someone who doesn't care what they do, you sure spend a lot of time putting forth their views. If you don't want to be associated with being a cheater, stop being their "lawyer".

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 12, 2007, 10:35 PM
Well, most of them have already been banned from this website and can't vouch for themself. What harm does arguing the other side do. In fact, why don't you try it, you might learn something.

THE JACKEL

Superguppie
Feb 15, 2007, 02:58 PM
It has no effect.....sorry, but heard too many say that before. Not impressed.

Still, game is supposed to be fun. Game fun, play it. Game not fun, don't play it. Game needs cheating = game not fun , don't play it.....

Senpai
Feb 21, 2007, 10:10 AM
after reading this whole thread, i agree with al1stor and spoil. i can give 2 shits what everyone else is doing. im not cheating and just doing my own thing. the only time i would say anything about cheating is if someone just randomly walks up to me and says "hi i'm (insert name here) here's 99mil and some 10-12* weaps". either way i rarely accept from other but i do try to help other by giving them 100k.....oh wait.....i guess i'm a hacker too <_< oh no!!!!! i'm gonna get reported for helping a noob now >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Senpai on 2007-02-21 08:17 ]</font>

REALDrognan
Feb 25, 2007, 01:50 PM
Well InfamousNugz isn't all you make him out to be lol He isnt some AWESOME SUPREME Hacker of The pso games and all the sequels half of you people have never played PSO GC OR DC so you wouldn't know of me although you should and Who took my user name...."Drognan" said it was taken....Thats my name....P.S. I own all

Mattardo
Feb 25, 2007, 04:21 PM
Why would anyone bother to remember an annoying pest like you, if what you say is true? You think you achieved something lasting? You think people really sit around and say "that Bob Hackster sure was something". Nope.

omegapirate2k
Feb 25, 2007, 06:27 PM
On 2007-02-25 10:50, REALDrognan wrote:
Well InfamousNugz isn't all you make him out to be lol He isnt some AWESOME SUPREME Hacker of The pso games and all the sequels half of you people have never played PSO GC OR DC so you wouldn't know of me although you should and Who took my user name...."Drognan" said it was taken....Thats my name....P.S. I own all

Your right, I've never heard of you before.

Sychosis
Feb 25, 2007, 08:57 PM
I've played PSO since v1, and I STILL don't know who this Drognan is.

omegapirate2k
Feb 25, 2007, 10:14 PM
On 2007-02-25 17:57, Sychosis wrote:
I've played PSO since v1, and I STILL don't know who this Drognan is.

but Sychosis, he owns ALL!!!