PDA

View Full Version : * odds?

Sephlock
Feb 9, 2007, 02:25 AM
Is there some sort of formula which one can use to determine the odds of getting a given weapon based on it's rarity?

For example, a 1/100 chance for getting a 1* item, or whatever.

I'm wondering how often a 9* item would drop... *yes, I'm still dreaming the impossible dream, Degahna Cannon*

Corran1
Feb 9, 2007, 02:27 AM
lol, i want one of those too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

from what i hear, the ultimate pa for rifles is a robot killing machine

perhaps more people will be willing to do that run now

Sephlock
Feb 9, 2007, 02:29 AM
I can't believe theres only 1 slot on the board >_<. As if things weren't bad enough.

Zarbolord
Feb 9, 2007, 02:40 AM
Apparently each item has its own % chance to be found. But they might have done something like that at base and then changed the % higher or lower slightly depending on the item itself... Altho you have to admit, you don't find weapons directly any more, so I don't see the point to hunt stuff, just play, they will come or they'll not. English flowing away, grammar and spelling reduced in power *ICS*

Sephlock
Feb 9, 2007, 03:04 AM
I don't know what you're talking about- I find weapons every now and then....

And the point is that the board and cannon piece only drop from the boss (or rather, the boss boxes) in Grove of Fanatics.

.... now whats this about Internet Connection Sharing?

-- Anyways, I wonder if it would actually take less time to get however much meseta is being asked for the cannon (an astronomical sum, I'm sure) than it would to find the components + board and successfully craft it.