PDA

View Full Version : Consolidated List of Drops by Zone (In English)

Dymalos
Feb 9, 2007, 07:47 AM
I know all about the Japanese Wiki which I can certainly autotranslate, and heck my command of the Engrish language is strong. Unfortunately, the Japanese wiki doesn't have alot of the information on the unpopular S Level places.

For example, I didn't even know that Dilla Griena dropped a completed Cugo Mamba until I found one last night. And sure enough I checked the Cubo Mamba entry here on PSO-World and it does say that this is possible. Unfortunately the data here at PSO-World is in a convient table nor is it sorted by zone. So if anyone knows where I can find just such a table, if you could post it that'd be great. If it's not out there well then I guess I could get it started.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dymalos on 2007-02-09 04:48 ]</font>

Nani-chan
Feb 9, 2007, 07:52 AM
Gameplay -> Stickied Guides -> Drop Charts
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=129068&forum=22&10

Dymalos
Feb 9, 2007, 08:01 AM
Certainly it's helpful, but it's also incomplete. She's missing some of the mobs and it doesn't include any boxes, boss or otherwise. And again, that list isn't exactly sorted by area. Irregardless, thanks for the link.

Nani-chan
Feb 9, 2007, 08:05 AM
On 2007-02-09 04:47, Dymalos wrote:
If it's not out there well then I guess I could get it started.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dymalos on 2007-02-09 04:48 ]</font>

Go ahead and do that then. Post your findings in Gameplay, Guide & Walkthrough and maybe it'll get stickied like http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=125746&forum=22&8

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2007-02-09 05:07 ]</font>

Ryna
Feb 9, 2007, 08:15 AM
On 2007-02-09 04:47, Dymalos wrote:
For example, I didn't even know that Dilla Griena dropped a completed Cugo Mamba until I found one last night. And sure enough I checked the Cubo Mamba entry here on PSO-World and it does say that this is possible. Unfortunately the data here at PSO-World is in a convient table nor is it sorted by zone. So if anyone knows where I can find just such a table, if you could post it that'd be great. If it's not out there well then I guess I could get it started.

There is a good reason why there isn't a dedicated item findings page on PSO-World; we keep finding out additional information that screws up current findings development efforts!

Based on current information, we know Phantasy Star Universe has a fairly complicated drop system which includes the following:
-Monster Drops that Vary By Level
-'Special Drops' that a monster can drop at any level
-Items that can drop from any monster in an area within a specific level range
-Items that appear from boxes
-Items that only appear from certain boss boxes.

I've just finished working on the third revision of the backend database for storing findings. Almost all of the findings information from the Perfect Bible has been entered and we're trying to catch up on other findings data.

The introduction of level 100+ enemies is also complicating efforts since we're not sure how item drops will work for them. The Perfect Bible decided to stop listing item drop information at level 100. Also, there are still a lot of unknowns about box drops.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2007-02-09 05:41 ]</font>