PDA

View Full Version : [PSU] How to spot hacked items in stores?

chibiLegolas
Feb 9, 2007, 02:25 PM
I wanna save up to buy the best A rank weapons if I can afford to. But don't know what's been officially released or not.
Are all A rank weapons out by now? And it's just the S rank weapons I have to worry about being hacks? (there's only 3 S ranks out now, right?).

So I don't have to worry about any of the A rank weapons being hacks? Elemental % are only maxed at 50%, right? Both for weapons and armor, no?

Anything I should avoid? Cause I don't want to save up just to end up buying something that's not legit.

I'm just asking cause I think the highest A rank weapons listed in PSUPedia's charts aren't purchasable in NPC stores. Buy you can buy the boards and make them yourself? (non kubara). So that's what most ppl are aiming to afford/make at high levels? (beside s ranks of course).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibiLegolas on 2007-02-09 11:52 ]</font>

NPCMook
Feb 9, 2007, 02:38 PM
as far as I know 7-9 star items are A rank, so most likely they are all out

Crono114z
Feb 9, 2007, 03:29 PM
Not all weps are out for C, B, and A. That I know of for SURE. only really 2 S ranks are out.

Soukosa
Feb 9, 2007, 04:29 PM
For C, B, and A weapons, all non-Kubara brand weapons should be out. If ever in doubt, check the site's Item DB and if its only obtainable through hacking it'll list that.