PDA

View Full Version : Found a awesome hacker

Svpam
Feb 9, 2007, 04:22 PM
Yesterday i was playing hive on B and i was grouped with a certain dangerous hacker called "StormyEmotions" he had a lot of weapons THAT WERE OUT OF THIS WORLD and to be honest they were pretty INSANE all S-Rank and stats i had never even thought existed. But the thing is, people were pointing him out as the bad guy because he hacked weapons, but overall he was a pretty nice guy. He even gave me a weapon and around 5million metesa, bought some nice stuff with it. I only started playing the game around 2 weeks ago but my enjoyment had been falling, but when i seen these pwnzer weapons i didnt want to wait months for them to be released, so at the moment im just running around being badass, killing insane amounts of creatures at a time all thanks to him. The weapon i got, was called Deathrain and man, WAS IT A RAIN OF DEATH AFTER I STARTED USING IT.
Has anyone else seen him? Your lucky if you have

EDIT: Just looked around the forum and found some pictures of him. Hope he dosent get banned.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Svpam on 2007-02-09 13:30 ]</font>

ZaiV2
Feb 9, 2007, 04:36 PM
Speaking of banned, you will be if you use that Deathrain before it's released. Better stash that for now.

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 9, 2007, 05:11 PM
no, he'll only be banned if someone reports him for using it, just so you know.

THE JACKEL

ZaiV2
Feb 9, 2007, 05:18 PM
On 2007-02-09 14:11, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
no, he'll only be banned if someone reports him for using it, just so you know.

THE JACKEL

And would he not be banned if people saw him using it, then reported him?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZaiV2 on 2007-02-09 14:19 ]</font>

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 9, 2007, 08:33 PM
uhm, that's exactly what I said, he'd only be banned if someone reports him. If no one reports someone using an S weapon, he won't be banned. IE, if he only equips it in a solo locked mission, he doesn't ever need to worry about being reported.

THE JACKEL

magenta
Feb 9, 2007, 08:41 PM
I only started playing the game around 2 weeks ago but my enjoyment had been falling, but when i seen these pwnzer weapons i didnt want to wait months for them to be released, so at the moment im just running around being badass, killing insane amounts of creatures at a time all thanks to him. The weapon i got, was called Deathrain and man, WAS IT A RAIN OF DEATH AFTER I STARTED USING IT.
Has anyone else seen him? Your lucky if you have

so u got impatient, and couldnt put up with it, knowing even the jpn players dont have them yet..what does that say.

KG
Feb 9, 2007, 08:41 PM
Well unless he is like me and doesnt care about being reported because its only a game... yo jackel i got to ask u a favor later on tonight.. i might be coming back to psu to mess with it a lil more http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif so be on the look out lawl i still need to ask u something before i come back so yea hit me back on a pm...and 2. that guy aint that awsome lmao he is a dork he is doing wat i was doing for over a month and i had WAYYYYYY better shyt that him lawl i dont see him with 5 S ranks armors and 15 S ranks weapons grinded lawl

magenta
Feb 9, 2007, 08:53 PM
"its only a game" - lamest excuse ever to resort to cheating and creating items (unreleased and so)..
yeah i know its just a game, but many others prefer to enjoy playing by the rules of the game, youre creating hacks and spreading em, giving you and others an unfair advantage over others thus creating an imbalance and spoiling the game... rules are there for reason son.

KG
Feb 9, 2007, 09:01 PM
you act like this game has pvp this game is nothing more than a grind over and over again by creating unfairness how tell me is it cause you wasnt the first one to have it?? it is sad this game all it is a cry for power .. i bet you grinded all the way to cap iin like 2 days huh i bet even less and i bet you play for like 10hrs a day to care that much and to have time to look at everyones equipment.. it takes a really lonely person to care so much of a game that they would really spend their day caring wat other people have because they didnt get it first huh... all im saying is how did a hacker create an unfairness.. you act like that person can kill you and take your "hard earned" items in the game.. nothings in this game is hard earned anymore everyone and i mean everyone has haxeta so when you go around tryin to be superior than someone else just because you have somethin that no one else has just remember it is your fault that hackers tend to do the things they do becuase they hate people that brag when it is just a game

Katrina
Feb 9, 2007, 09:29 PM
On 2007-02-09 18:01, KG wrote:
you act like this game has pvp this game is nothing more than a grind over and over again by creating unfairness how tell me is it cause you wasnt the first one to have it?? it is sad this game all it is a cry for power .. i bet you grinded all the way to cap iin like 2 days huh i bet even less and i bet you play for like 10hrs a day to care that much and to have time to look at everyones equipment.. it takes a really lonely person to care so much of a game that they would really spend their day caring wat other people have because they didnt get it first huh... all im saying is how did a hacker create an unfairness.. you act like that person can kill you and take your "hard earned" items in the game.. nothings in this game is hard earned anymore everyone and i mean everyone has haxeta so when you go around tryin to be superior than someone else just because you have somethin that no one else has just remember it is your fault that hackers tend to do the things they do becuase they hate people that brag when it is just a game

I think the irony meter just exploded http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 9, 2007, 09:32 PM
never did I ever see KG act superior for having weapons. Hackers just had them and gave them to people that wanted them. It's only the "legit" players that want to be respected for having an item.

Oh look at me, I spent 25 hours farming this item, I'm so cool, respect me. NO. I feel bad for you spending 25 hours doing the same mission over and over to get a single item. Sorry. You don't have to interact with people with hacked items, so avoid them, it's not that difficult.

THE JACKEL

Katrina
Feb 9, 2007, 09:38 PM
On 2007-02-09 17:41, KG wrote:
Well unless he is like me and doesnt care about being reported because its only a game... yo jackel i got to ask u a favor later on tonight.. i might be coming back to psu to mess with it a lil more http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif so be on the look out lawl i still need to ask u something before i come back so yea hit me back on a pm...and 2. that guy aint that awsome lmao he is a dork he is doing wat i was doing for over a month and i had WAYYYYYY better shyt that him lawl i dont see him with 5 S ranks armors and 15 S ranks weapons grinded lawl

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Crono114z
Feb 9, 2007, 10:39 PM
He is a nice guy, yes, Stormy or whatever. At least I assume so. However stupid. More than likely, he will be reported and banned. Which is unfortunate. I myself have had a lot of weapons and such for ages as well, but I'm not often seen, I don't show off to people in the game "HEY LOOK AT ME BISHES" etc. Regardless.. Cool thing for you Svpam. you found a new meaning of the game.. fun isn't it? Try not to use weps and hax and such in public.. only with people you highly trust. Good luck! ;D

magenta
Feb 9, 2007, 11:16 PM
On 2007-02-09 18:01, KG wrote:
you act like this game has pvp this game is nothing more than a grind over and over again by creating unfairness how tell me is it cause you wasnt the first one to have it?? it is sad this game all it is a cry for power .. i bet you grinded all the way to cap iin like 2 days huh i bet even less and i bet you play for like 10hrs a day to care that much and to have time to look at everyones equipment.. it takes a really lonely person to care so much of a game that they would really spend their day caring wat other people have because they didnt get it first huh...

lol pal. of course this game has a competitive side, all games though. just some people choose to go by the rules, while others the give in to temptation and break them or take stuff that they know they can be banned for. is that too hard for you to understand.

as for me.. sure i like to grind it out.. but thats how it should be as the rules of the game, regardless of whether i like it or not. if you cant play by the rules of the game then GTFO and dont play anymore

all im saying is how did a hacker create an unfairness.. you act like that person can kill you and take your "hard earned" items in the game.. nothings in this game is hard earned anymore everyone and i mean everyone has haxeta

haxeta isnt much of a problem, people adapt to it by increasing prices, or not accepting haxeta by trade, and dont be dumb about the meaning of unfairness here. its simple fact that those who resort to cheats to create their own stuff, or acquire said stuff by other means, have gained an advantage in terms of having better equipment allowing them to get through game areas better, and gain more exp in faster time.. thus making it unfair to those who choose to play by the rules.. also more importantly is the trade potential-and trading is a big big part of the game. Those who can just conjure up their own items for trade purposes have a definite advantage against those who hunt it... thus again creating unfairness.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: magenta on 2007-02-09 20:19 ]</font>

Crono114z
Feb 9, 2007, 11:23 PM
I don't see why we should "GTFO". If we decide not to play by the normal rules, we can. If you decide to play by rules, by all means, do so. Just as you said, you don't have to take in our weps/meseta. I understand you can see the unfairness, but hey, I was getting slightly bored. To me, this made it more interesting and I had more fun.

magenta
Feb 9, 2007, 11:30 PM
It's only the "legit" players that want to be respected for having an item.

Oh look at me, I spent 25 hours farming this item, I'm so cool, respect me. NO. I feel bad for you spending 25 hours doing the same mission over and over to get a single item. Sorry. You don't have to interact with people with hacked items, so avoid them, it's not that difficult.

lol. but thats how its, though I dont give a dam whether i get respect or not. if a hunt for an item is likely to take 20+ hrs so be it, i can choose to still hunt it or grind for something easier, and do a possible trade.

if you think that is sad then what the hell are you doing here? why are you playing this game? why dont you play some mario or whatever game where the rewards are easy to come by.

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 10, 2007, 02:02 AM
This is an online game. Meaning there is a community to interact with. I enjoy that aspect of the game, as well as the other cool things. And I have spent hours trying to get a Black Heart.

Your implication is that everyone is playing this game for the sole purpose of grinding. I don't even do missions 99% of the time anymore, I just talk and hang with friends. And more often than not, I help my lower level friends when I actually do a mission.

THE JACKEL

magenta
Feb 10, 2007, 02:06 AM
On 2007-02-09 23:02, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
This is an online game. Meaning there is a community to interact with. I enjoy that aspect of the game, as well as the other cool things. And I have spent hours trying to get a Black Heart.

Your implication is that everyone is playing this game for the sole purpose of grinding. I don't even do missions 99% of the time anymore, I just talk and hang with friends. And more often than not, I help my lower level friends when I actually do a mission.

THE JACKEL

what the hell
one moment you say that people who hunt stuff for hours are sad
now u say youve been hunting blackheart for hours, and enjoy that part of game

make your mind up son.

as for interacting with the community, thats just to be taken for granted on an ONLINE game. some of us can interact with people on the community, and grind, some just do one more thing of the other

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: magenta on 2007-02-09 23:10 ]</font>

Crono114z
Feb 10, 2007, 02:17 AM
And some of us just decide not to hunt for items forever and make them ourselves. As you are saying there.. everyone does different things.. it should be fine as is then.

magenta
Feb 10, 2007, 02:25 AM
On 2007-02-09 23:17, Crono114z wrote:
And some of us just decide not to hunt for items forever and make them ourselves. As you are saying there.. everyone does different things.. it should be fine as is then.

except as explained creating them yourselfs is breaking the rules, which upsets a delicate balance of fairness between players ESPECially when it comes to certain aspects of this game (grinding areas and trading).. again rules are there for a reason, primarly to try and make everyone enjoy the game.

if you cant play the game without resorting to cheating then dont play it, and play something simpler and more rewarding to you. If you do get caught for breaking the rules, then tough, grow up and accept the consequences of your actionss.

Crono114z
Feb 10, 2007, 02:30 AM
1st.: I don't plan to get caught for one thing.
2nd: Even though it's "breaking rules" or whatever.. it's NOT like you've never broken a rule and you know if you have, it's fun to sometimes.
3rd: It doesn't upset no damn delicate balance of fairness if my weapons never touch you, unless you think I'm somehow better than you just for having them. Which I myself do not, I just like the fact I can use these weapons and not have to wait.
By all means, if you want to wait and hunt for them, go nuts. I, however, don't really feel like it. I paid for this game, I'll play as long as I want to, if you have issues with it, and I don't, I don't see why I should be the one to play another game.

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 10, 2007, 02:42 AM
On 2007-02-09 23:06, magenta wrote:

On 2007-02-09 23:02, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

THE JACKEL

what the hell
one moment you say that people who hunt stuff for hours are sad
now u say youve been hunting blackheart for hours, and enjoy that part of game

make your mind up son.

as for interacting with the community, thats just to be taken for granted on an ONLINE game. some of us can interact with people on the community, and grind, some just do one more thing of the other

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: magenta on 2007-02-09 23:10 ]</font>

I said I enjoy interacting with people as well as other cool things. Then I said I've spent hours trying to get a Black Heart. Never said I enjoyed that part of it, in fact I'm sick of the HIVE mission at this point. Just saying I understand both sides. And I do think it's sad I spent that much time trying to get something that doesn't really do anything. Especially when I do 4 runs of something else and immediately run into a rare enemy, when I did like 100 of the HIVE. I did waste my time with that. Really wish there was another way to get it.

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-02-09 23:55 ]</font>

Crono114z
Feb 10, 2007, 02:50 AM
Prob not going to answer anytime soon.. probably thinking of what to say.. I'm off to sleep though. Ya'll have fun now, ya 'ear?

magenta
Feb 10, 2007, 03:33 AM
1st.: I don't plan to get caught for one thing.

hmmph

2nd: Even though it's "breaking rules" or whatever.. it's NOT like you've never broken a rule and you know if you have, it's fun to sometimes.

hmpph. i ended up in jail and almost went to prison for breaking "some" rules, it certainly was not FUN...btw before u think it was sum serius gangsta stuff. no i was dressed up as a pumpkin in a protest and rolled wrongly into a busy road XD

3rd: It doesn't upset no damn delicate balance of fairness if my weapons never touch you, unless you think I'm somehow better than you just for having them. Which I myself do not, I just like the fact I can use these weapons and not have to wait.

immature response. i lol when you made that comment about what i think. I did one time laugh at someone for haxing up a 50% weapon and pretended to be envious at that guy so i can avoid playing with him.

pls look around u whenver someone sees your weapons (or hears you mention them), see how it affects some of em, who also want the wep. some of these guys then attempt to get em and succed, and then some of em attempt and do put into the economy via item trades. ruining the balance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: magenta on 2007-02-10 00:36 ]</font>

magenta
Feb 10, 2007, 03:43 AM
ON this NOTE

I paid for this game, I'll play as long as I want to, if you have issues with it, and I don't, I don't see why I should be the one to play another game.

AND IVE PAID FOR THIS GAME TOO, I and i want to enjoy it without people cheating, running and trading around with script generated stuff, and thus ruining the game.

again rules are there for a reason, if you cant follow it, play another game, dont break the rules otherwise its obviously...

... my rights > your rights.

and you have no right playing this game if you cant play it normally and chose to break the rules laid out.

Svpam
Feb 10, 2007, 04:22 AM
On 2007-02-10 00:43, magenta wrote:
ON this NOTE

I paid for this game, I'll play as long as I want to, if you have issues with it, and I don't, I don't see why I should be the one to play another game.

AND IVE PAID FOR THIS GAME TOO, I and i want to enjoy it without people cheating, running and trading around with script generated stuff, and thus ruining the game.

again rules are there for a reason, if you cant follow it, play another game, dont break the rules otherwise its obviously...

... my rights > your rights.

and you have no right playing this game if you cant play it normally and chose to break the rules laid out.

Here you go:
http://a.parsons.edu/~steck/img/tissue.jpg

magenta
Feb 10, 2007, 04:53 AM
Here you go:

are those tissues for my bogger http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif?

Svpam
Feb 10, 2007, 04:57 AM
On 2007-02-10 01:53, magenta wrote:

Here you go:

are those tissues for my bogger http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif?

Nope, tissues for the tears you shed when you find out someone has better gear than you, and that you cant have it because your following "The rules".

magenta
Feb 10, 2007, 05:02 AM
Nope, tissues for the tears you shed when you find out someone has better gear than you, and that you cant have it because your following "The rules".

or tissues for me for crying my eyes laughing at you because you dont get the point.

people wiff unreleased s-ranks i see as UBER fail because they kiddy impatient types who cant play the game (which is simple enough) and have to resort to cheetin.

Svpam
Feb 10, 2007, 05:06 AM
On 2007-02-10 02:02, magenta wrote:

or tissues for me for crying my eyes laughing at you because you dont get the point.

people wiff unreleased s-ranks i see as UBER fail because they kiddy impatient types who cant play the game (which is simple enough) and have to resort to cheetin.

They fail but yet they are more badass than your 4 characters put together. They may "UBER" fail in your eyes but it can be a lot more fun using them privatley, people dont have to show them off.

And after that post, you sound more like a kiddy than anyone on this topic.

magenta
Feb 10, 2007, 05:14 AM
They fail but yet they are more badass than your 4 characters put together. They may "UBER" fail in your eyes but it can be a lot more fun using them privatley, people dont have to show them off.

And after that post, you sound more like a kiddy than anyone on this topic.

Oh and whats your logic for them being more badass?
that they cant stand daddy and mommy sega not giving them s-ranks so they go conjure some up for themselves..
..thats sad really

a person using and skilling it with 6* weps on missions is more badass than some cant be asked impatient lamoid who creates up some s-ranks and has delusions of being cool and grand.

dear me.. go run into your hole now.

Svpam
Feb 10, 2007, 05:20 AM
On 2007-02-10 02:14, magenta wrote:

Oh and whats your logic for them being more badass?
that they cant stand daddy and mommy sega not giving them s-ranks so they go conjure some up for themselves..
..thats sad really

a person using and skilling it with 6* weps on missions is more badass than some cant be asked impatient lamoid who creates up some s-ranks and has delusions of being cool and grand.

dear me.. go run into your hole now.

6* vs 12* , Ill let you figure it out.

"Daddy and mommy sega" - So your parents are transexual, yes?

magenta
Feb 10, 2007, 05:26 AM
6* vs 12* , Ill let you figure it out.

"Daddy and mommy sega" - So your parents are transexual, yes?

looks like the special bus dropped by to pay a vist.

yes a person who cant manage doing anything on the game without crying onto a 12* wep is more badass than someone who grinds through levels with 6*-8*.

j00 phail

as for daddy and mommy sega remark.. lol wtf. u cant make comebacks to save your life jeebus j00 phail again.