PDA

View Full Version : mods

Nidramag
Feb 9, 2007, 05:13 PM
I don't know how this'll sound...
but I wanted to say thanks to all the mods. I really can't believe people who hate mods. also, being on a few other forums in my...short thirteen-age I noticed mods on some other sites will act superior or just look around being all by the book. here they're another part of the community and more of ..err..'friends' than tax collectors. Mods here, I think, are much nicer than other forums. It also seems they either do more or just work harder on this site.

So I just wanted to say thanks to mods for... well, not driving me out of this site after a month.
Thank you.

VanHalen
Feb 9, 2007, 06:43 PM
yes i agree with ol nidramag there. i never seen a fourm or game(well habbo hotel kinda just a little bit) where the moderators treated you like a friend or part of the message board family. THANK YOU!

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 9, 2007, 06:54 PM
And to think, we do all this as volunteers! Those ads on this site put money in Gamespy's coffers, not ours.

As for hard-working... I'll tell you right now that if everyone working at homeless shelters were as devoted to their volunteer work as Ryna is to PSO-World, then the world's homeless would be clean, fat and happy. I've seen that guy up late, working to meet a deadline on a feature for the site, up to just one or two hours before he has to get up to go to work in the morning. It seems like every spare moment of free time he's got is invested directly into this site; even when he plays PSU, he's doing something for this site. His devotion is absolute.

It's also good to remember that every staff member had their social nitch well established, before we got recruited; this is why we are so prone to treating regular members on such a casual level. We are regular members, with a few extra responsibilities.

Nidramag
Feb 9, 2007, 09:17 PM
and extra awesomeness.

Kevino
Feb 10, 2007, 04:14 AM
I agree w/ Nidramag you mods do really do a good job with the moddage while being part of the comunity. I mean look at T0m I remeber when he wasn't a mod so accually you guys ARE the comunity! I'm on the verge of a massive breakthrough. Thank you mods for your hard work and friendly ness.

Xeno-Windgust
Feb 12, 2007, 10:33 AM
Indeed. Hats off to the mods and admins!

Even though I'm not a huge forum guy, I consider PSOW very well made. You're doing an awesome job keeping PSOW up on your free times.

DikkyRay
Feb 12, 2007, 05:04 PM
the mods rule.
First time i have ever seen a mod being friendly, not only on the messageboard, but the game itself as well!

Out_Kast
Feb 12, 2007, 05:07 PM
Mods? Friendly??!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
My opinion on this: Nidramag's way to say 'Make me a Mod please!'
Nicely done, gentlemen (or women, as the case may be). Keep it up.

Dhylec
Feb 12, 2007, 05:32 PM
On 2007-02-12 14:07, Out_Kast wrote:
Mods? Friendly??!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Of course, we can be friendly. We are humans afterall, except for Ryna, he's a cast.

DikkyRay
Feb 12, 2007, 05:37 PM
Yes and with Humans comes bribary!!!!!!!!
Not that i do that of course >.>