PDA

View Full Version : Rares by section ID Redria mistakes.

BrokenHope
Dec 2, 2002, 09:06 AM
DB sword listed in vhard when they're only findable in ultimate.

Cure/confuse listed for vhard episode 1 hildeblue when they don't drop them.

Hildeblue listed for ultimate unless you mean temple hildetorr, also the unit is called
cure/freeze and not cure/frozen.

Ultimate mil lilly drops demolition comet not cure/paralyse.

Ultimate crimson assasin drops Asuka not master/ability which is just a random drop that anything can drop.

You have pan arms listed as dropping monkey king bar as well as sange when it only drops sange.

You have Govulmar listed as dropping cure/slow as well as sacred guard it only drops sacred guard.

You have Gilchic and Dubchic listed under the ruins area

Indi Belera drops meteor cudgel not Dark Bringer, Dark Bringer drops spread needle

You have morfos listed in the spaceship area when they're seabed monsters.

Saladwood
Dec 2, 2002, 04:14 PM
Well I've gotten DBs sword in hard.

Thanks for the monsters placed in the wrong level, but as to monsters not dropping certain things; how do you know that information?

BrokenHope
Dec 2, 2002, 04:44 PM
On 2002-12-02 13:14, PSOSaladWood wrote:
Well I've gotten DBs sword in hard.

Thanks for the monsters placed in the wrong level, but as to monsters not dropping certain things; how do you know that information?

DB saber drops in hard, DB sword drops in ultimate, as for the monsters i've obtained the rares from the ones that aren't listed correctly. I've killed over 10 mil lillies and only ever gotten demoiliton comet never anything else. Monsters can basicly only drop 1 rare.

Saladwood
Dec 2, 2002, 04:49 PM
Oh ok, sorry about the db thing. Thanks for the info.

As for the other items, it's still possible other people have gotten it. So I DUNNO!

HC82
Dec 2, 2002, 05:56 PM
As for the invisible guard it is listed that it drops off of a chaos bringer, and that the bringer also drops angry fist(or one of those first weapons). I thought it were the dark/death gunners that drop the invisible guard.

This is for normal mode btw.

Mute
Dec 3, 2002, 09:07 AM
I'm not 100% positive, but I believe the new VERSUS Strategy Guide lists the IDs/Monster Rare Drops somewhere in the book.

Goza
Dec 6, 2002, 12:43 PM
De Rol Le is listed under Hard Forest with the Talis in Redria Item Findings database.

LollipopLolita
Dec 6, 2002, 02:14 PM
mute: nope

goza: should be fixed. thanks. human error ^_~