PDA

View Full Version : 3 PSU questions

SolomonGrundy
Feb 9, 2007, 11:38 PM
1) the new Moatoob robotic boss...is he supposed to be a nightmare for hunters? (ie. if you know weakpoins/strategies for taking hiim down, please let me know!)

2) Didn't someone say tornado break was supposed to get a bump in accuracy? Mine is still 75% @ level 29

3) Where does Tero/HP restore drop?

Last note: Anyone ever accidentally feed thier PM a 44% C rank weapon because tey were not paying close enough attention? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Jibby
Feb 9, 2007, 11:46 PM
1) yeah, hunter HELLLLLLLL.... once his bottom half is gone, you CAN HARDLY HIT HIM. my advice? BRING A GUN
2) I'm not sure, I heard something about it too.
3) not a clue.

Sephlock
Feb 10, 2007, 01:20 AM
You're supposed to concentrate on his arms. DO NOT eliminate his bottom middle section.

SolomonGrundy
Feb 10, 2007, 01:31 AM
Now he tells me :-/

hey, follow up Q for the high level peeps...

Can Female Human Wartecher ever get megids immune with 50% dark armor? I'd be willing to pewp on my TP to do it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolomonGrundy on 2007-02-09 22:32 ]</font>

CelestialBlade
Feb 10, 2007, 01:54 AM
The only way Dark armor is going to help you against Megid is if you take no damage from the attack itself, which armor of that calibur would certainly help you a lot with. Just don't step foot in Agata Relics in that armor http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

The only other way to stop Megid is to increase your Endurance, your general resistance to status effects. But as long as you make Megid do 0 damage to you, it can never kill you.

Alisha
Feb 10, 2007, 03:54 AM
grundy level up spinning break. you probally wont be able to see your damage,but it can still hit the boss when its bottom breaks off.

SolomonGrundy
Feb 10, 2007, 04:37 AM
On 2007-02-10 00:54, Alisha wrote:
grundy level up spinning break. you probally wont be able to see your damage,but it can still hit the boss when its bottom breaks off.

Good tip..thanks!!!!

@Sephlock: heh. I wish they called it TAP rather than TP. avoid the confusion.

so...no one know where the elusive Tero/HP restore lives *sigh*

Sephlock
Feb 10, 2007, 04:47 AM
What would the A stand for?

-And btw, check your private messages-

Gen2000
Feb 10, 2007, 10:36 AM
More specific about the moatob mech boss, hit his shoulders for max damage but as a Fortefighter the lower arm is probably the best they can focus on to do reasonable damage and still be able to dodge the bosses uber damaging attacks.

CelestialBlade
Feb 10, 2007, 12:35 PM
On 2007-02-10 01:47, Sephlock wrote:
What would the A stand for?

-And btw, check your private messages-

TECHNIC
Attack
Power

Neith
Feb 10, 2007, 09:38 PM
For the Magas boss, you DO work on the body as a HU. Try beating it without doing that, and it'll take forever. Yes, he gets blades on his bottom when you destroy it, but its worth it for the amount of damage you can get in on the easily exposed body early on.

Unless of course you wanna snipe his shoulders all the fight. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Sykoslocos
Feb 11, 2007, 10:53 AM
Bring a standard C-rank blaster and as soon as his feet are gone aim his head and stuff out
only takes a coule of (maybe 5) shots and a blaster costs nothing and to grind it is even cheaper (and it becomes a hunters best friend)

Easiest s-rank in game (offline)

SolomonGrundy
Feb 11, 2007, 06:00 PM
On 2007-02-11 07:53, Sykoslocos wrote:
Bring a standard C-rank blaster and as soon as his feet are gone aim his head and stuff out
only takes a coule of (maybe 5) shots and a blaster costs nothing and to grind it is even cheaper (and it becomes a hunters best friend)

Easiest s-rank in game (offline)

A blaster is a rifle. ForteFighters (and hunters) cannot use rifles online.

Sykoslocos
Feb 11, 2007, 06:20 PM
:|

*slowly leaves through the backdoor*