PDA

View Full Version : I'm so sick of this HAX issue!!

Miriya
Feb 11, 2007, 02:05 PM
I paid good hard earned money (game money) to level 4 PMs to lvl 100 in each of the 4 skill areas so I now have 4 lvl 100 pure PMs. I used those PMs to make myself and friends high level gear for cheap cost as well as some to sell so I could have the money to make more stuff. I've made and sold a great number of Crea weapons including some rare ones like a Cresaud (which I'm letting a friend borrow).

Now, I have an item that I traded for fairly, I find that I'm not interested in keeping said item and wanted to trade it for something else I can put to better use. But because it is assumed that that item is hacked even though it is in the game and legit, people won't come near me and trade fairly for what I have so I can get what I want. WTF PEOPLE!?!?

I think I got a good deal on my trade and want to turn it around and get an even better deal for my own personal use. Why is it my fault that people automatically assume that something is hacked? So what if there shouldn't be very many of certian items in a game as of right now. Does that mean that all rare items are hacked? No, it sure as hell doesn't. It only means that there is a chance that SOME items could be hacked.

After playing FFXI for over 3 years, I have seen rare items apear in the hands of people that by all rights should not have gotten such items within only days of those items being released. But there are some hardcore players out there that will spend hours on end camping monsters to get claim or doing repeat run after run till they get that new item just so they can have bragging rights. And once they do, they throw the item away because it holds no use for them. Same thing goes for this game. You get 6 people that are at the level cap and have them spam a new S rank mission and they are going to get that item that people will assume is hacked. They will then look at you and tell you to shut the fuck up because you don't know what you are talking about.

People say "well show us proof that it't not hacked" well thanks to Sega, us PS2 users can't do that. We don't have the ability to take screen shots and even if we did, why the hell should we just to please your acusations?

Dre_o
Feb 11, 2007, 02:36 PM
On 2007-02-11 11:05, Miriya wrote:

We don't have the ability to take screen shots and even if we did, why the hell should we just to please your acusations?

To be plain and simple, you don't show, most people will hate.

It's that easy.

I'm not here to judge anyone's actions, I play the game the way I want. Hey, no one believed me when I said I found an S-Rank Katanna from a Normal Mode BOX in PSO but yea, I did (Hell, I can show you which box exactly.) And if my Xbox worked, i could show anyone (who was willing to pay for my XBox live and HL being re-booted)

BUT! That's the way it goes.

PS: No direct offense, but you are a 06' member of PSOW, with few posts...those two traits pretty much make people discredit anything that doesn't have solid proof. It's the same way for 07' people.

Most dis-honest people don't stay at PSOW for very long. A year max.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2007-02-11 11:38 ]</font>

Retehi
Feb 11, 2007, 03:14 PM
On 2007-02-11 11:36, Dre_o wrote:

I'm not here to judge anyone's actions, I play the game the way I want. Hey, no one believed me when I said I found an S-Rank Katanna from a Normal Mode BOX in PSO but yea, I did (Hell, I can show you which box exactly.) And if my Xbox worked, i could show anyone (who was willing to pay for my XBox live and HL being re-booted)

PS: No direct offense, but you are a 06' member of PSOW, with few posts...those two traits pretty much make people discredit anything that doesn't have solid proof. It's the same way for 07' people.

So I'm sure your moderately high post count, and sign up date (So old to!) backs up finding an actual S-rank from a box? Right. . .

I'm reminded of the Extend Wallet/Glass Sword/Gladiator Spike days now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DikkyRay
Feb 11, 2007, 06:06 PM
im behind dre_o.
I don get any credit bcuz im an 06-er. But seriously stop whining about hacks and stuff jesus. You dont like it, leave

necman
Feb 11, 2007, 07:54 PM
On 2007-02-11 11:36, Dre_o wrote:

On 2007-02-11 11:05, Miriya wrote:

We don't have the ability to take screen shots and even if we did, why the hell should we just to please your acusations?

To be plain and simple, you don't show, most people will hate.

It's that easy.

BUT! That's the way it goes.

Most dis-honest people don't stay at PSOW for very long. A year max.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2007-02-11 11:38 ]</font>

That is the lamest thing I ever heard.

Kent
Feb 11, 2007, 08:49 PM
...Because you can totally obtain S-ranks in PSO, outside of Challenge Mode.

Solstis
Feb 11, 2007, 10:05 PM
On 2007-02-11 15:06, DikkyRay wrote:
im behind dre_o.
I don get any credit bcuz im an 06-er. But seriously stop whining about hacks and stuff jesus. You dont like it, leave

What kind of attitude is that? Chill.

CupOfCoffee
Feb 11, 2007, 10:11 PM
Oh man, how I miss the "Gladiator Spike 4 trd" lobby mongers. Gah. Dreamcast PSO ruled on so many communal levels.

Uh, on topic I've got nothing insightful to add. Sorry.

Miriya
Feb 11, 2007, 10:59 PM
im behind dre_o.

I'm not whining about hacks and stuff, I'm bitching about people getting all up in arms and acusing everybody else of having hacked gear even though they don't have 100% accurate proof. Just because something CAN be hacked doesn't mean that it IS hacked.

I mean seriously come on! If you see somebody with a rare item for the first time does that mean it's hacked?

GreenArcher
Feb 11, 2007, 11:17 PM
This is rants. Person creates a rant. Person rants at person for creating a rant. Where's the logic in that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Schubalts
Feb 11, 2007, 11:57 PM
Rants: Your logic scares and frustrates us!

No offense meant to anyone in this topic.

Dre_o
Feb 12, 2007, 12:07 AM
Well, I stand by the Murphy's Law....

EDIT: On a slightly off topic part. I will not deny you your idea of calling my S-Rank Katanna a fake. It's in your entire liberty. Nor can I prove that I did get it outside of Challenge mode (if only I could warp time) NOR can I get on PSOX and show it to you due to expired hunter's liscense and Xbox live http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I will simply state that every human being has his truths and his evils. It is in our own decision whether to falter to either side.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2007-02-11 21:11 ]</font>

-Crokar-
Feb 12, 2007, 12:44 AM
hell no one believed me i unsealed 2 j-swords do i care what they think no. omg you have awsome stuff you hacker omg.

i love it

VanHalen
Feb 12, 2007, 12:46 AM
its like we are puritians how we accuse everyone for being a hacker

DikkyRay
Feb 12, 2007, 04:39 PM
On 2007-02-11 19:59, Miriya wrote:

im behind dre_o.

I'm not whining about hacks and stuff, I'm bitching about people getting all up in arms and acusing everybody else of having hacked gear even though they don't have 100% accurate proof. Just because something CAN be hacked doesn't mean that it IS hacked.

I mean seriously come on! If you see somebody with a rare item for the first time does that mean it's hacked?

Well i think it was late when i read this, dont really remember, but i read WRONG. (treasure this moment, its one of the few times i am http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif)
But i do agree with you now XD.
I had a 50% fire Muktrend, and was called a hacker at least 10 times