PDA

View Full Version : GC-Quest: New Hunters Guild Quest

Cranberry
Feb 11, 2007, 05:29 PM
Client: Cranberry
Job: Respective Tomorrow WORKS Guard
Reward: 750,000 Meseta

Description:

I am looking for top tier players to escrout me through several Respective Tomorrow runs. I am seeking the WORKS guard. My reasons are my own. All ye need to know is the reward is sizeable Meseta. We must obtain an SS-Rank each run, possibly 4 runs in a row I don't know exactly how it works.

I want each run finished in less than 40 minutes. I don't care what means are used to destroy the enemies just as long as its done as fast as possible with no deaths.. EXP means nothing to me.

I will primarily be in charge of collecting the WISP. Ye collecting them as well is optional. If ye reach the temple boss before I arrive ye are free to move on ahead and challenge it without me. Just as long as its beat quickly.

Much like the offline quests the reward is not issued unless I am satisfied with the job. Satisfaction means the Works guard is earned. The reward is divided among all team members except myself. 3 player team would earn 250,000 Meseta apiece. This is in addition to the reward the Hunters Guld pays.

Remember this must be done quickly with no more than 1 death by anyone on the team, including me. Part of your job is to protect me as well. We MUST earn an SS Rank every run or the job will not be considered complete. Please contact Cranberry if interested in taking this job.

Normally located on Sylvania 1-1 in a game called "RT0Deaths"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cranberry on 2007-02-11 17:22 ]</font>

Cranberry
Feb 12, 2007, 12:06 AM
Misson complete.

MaximusLight
Feb 12, 2007, 12:20 AM
What? NOO! I would have taken it!

Wait this isn't PSU is it? Nevermind... I feel silly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-02-11 21:23 ]</font>