PDA

View Full Version : Name things you Hate Most

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Feb 13, 2007, 08:05 PM
I'll name some:
- dogs (bloodthirsty killers who love chewing the bones of their victims)
- cats (sorry Nidramag, but they scare the crap out of me, they look EVIL!!! *ducks in corner*)
- snobs
- know-it-alls
- homework

Why I hate them:

- i hate dogs because they crap on your lawn, bark all night for no reason to keep you up, and like to take fat chunks out of people. They also make me sick because they drink from the toilet and sniff each other's asses. They look really evil, especially pitbulls *shiver* I HATE DOGS!

- cats look evil, scratch up your furniture, plus they leave some evil scratches. Plus they scare the crap out of me. AHHH here one comes! *ducks in corner, where there are a whole bunch of cats waiting for me* (I'M SO SORRY Nidramag!!!)

- snobs are just plain stupid and get on your nerves

- know-it-alls are less annoying than a snob, but like a snob because you just want to kill them!

- homework just wastes your time

What do you hate most?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dr_Montague on 2007-02-13 17:06 ]</font>

EphekZ
Feb 13, 2007, 08:43 PM
repeat topics:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=134110&forum=11&18

and your sig, wtf is that,go read the damn rules please!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EphekZ on 2007-02-13 17:57 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
Feb 13, 2007, 08:56 PM
Lawnmower Beer.

Budweiser, The Gatoraide of Beer... what you drink on a hot summer day to stay hydrated. Even worse is Bud Lite - which is simply an even further watered down beer from what it was derived from. I'm actually surprised they haven't tried carbonating it to Pepsi levels thus far. Why is this shit so popular? Don't people know what good beer is anymore? Of course this also applies to other Lawnmower Beers such as Miller, Coors, Corona, ect...

And no, I'm not against domestics... rather than list a bunch of good imported beer, I'll list a bunch of good stuff brewed right here in the US of A, such as: Three Floyds, Stone Brewery, Sam Adams, Leinenkugel, Sierra Nevada Brewing, Goose Island, Rouge Ales, to name just a few off the top of my head, and not to mention all the tasty little concoctions made at your friendly neighborhood microbreweries.

Stop drinking bad beer people!

Kent
Feb 13, 2007, 09:18 PM
People who have an irrational hatred of someone/thing that doesn't deserve it (e.g. me, cats, Nintendo, etc.).

Mississippi.

The vast majority of people from Mississippi.

Anyone who tries to convert another person to their religion, without said victim asking for it explicitly, and literally, first.

Catholicism.

The act of imbibing alcohol.

The smell of alcoholic beverages.

Cigarettes/cigarette smoke/people who smoke cigarettes around others with malicious intent/don't ask if it's okay first.

Mathematics.

People who try to bottleneck or limit the creativity of others.

People who are drunk/high in public.

People who think it's okay to be drunk/high in public.

People who think they're special, or otherwise greater than others due to having been involved with the military/police/government.

"Professional" athletes.

Valentine's Day.

Prozac.

Psychiatrists.

People who say smoking marijuana doesn't have any permanent negative impacts... Then talk with long pauses in their speech, and have severe memory issues.

People who wrongly believe that abortion is always acceptable, no matter the case.

People who think church and state should be anywhere near each other, as far as politics goes.

Noisy children.

Rambuctious children.

Bad parents.

Children who take after their bad parents.

Parents negligent enough to let their children play games they aren't psychologically mature enough to handle yet.

Parents who fail to realize that the whole "holding up your pants" part, is only a fringe benefit of having a belt, and not its main purpose. Hint: See above few entries.

Parents who raise children to be part of their religion, whether they like it or not.

Parents who specifically don't raise children to be open-minded, and able to make their own life choices.

Two-faced people.

Fanboys/girls.

People who refuse to learn (note: not people who are actually unable to learn).

Racism in any shape or form.

Stereotyping.

Pigtails.

People who manipulate others, maliciously.

People who try to use me.

Idiotic people who find intelligence in their presence to be offensive.

Non-retarded people, who have English as their first language, yet cannot use it within normal margin of error.

The suffix whose definition implies idiocy, self-loathing, and admitted inferiority: "-izzle" (and its variants)

People who think they're better than everyone else, simply because they use MacOS/Windows/Linux/Tandy/C64/DOS/whatever else.

Grand Theft Auto.

People who take offense at one lending a helping hand (especially when they obviously need it).

Allergies.

Some of my dad's cooking habits.

Apathy.

The Sims.

Attempting to role-play an Evil character.

Not helping people who need it.

Not being thanked.

The current BC list.

Karmic injustice.

Having to write by hand.

People who rant too much.

When people forcefully turn away someone who has done nothing but been their benefactor, and make their life better, overall.

People who lie.

People who lie...

People who freaking lie...

Redundancy.

People who think they have the right to talk down to everyone.

People who have proven that they don't deserve half the rights they have.

Sorcerers/Wizards who cast Fireball in close proximity to my party.

Khan.

Desperation.

Loneliness.

Romulans.

Taco Bell.

UnrealEd.

Unappreciative people.

Heart problems.

People who think that, just because there are plenty of things I hate, that I'm not one of the most kind, caring, and considerate people, they'll ever meet.

When my forehead starts hurting, I 'see' something happen, and nobody believes me - then it happens moments later.

hollowtip
Feb 13, 2007, 09:25 PM

I think you should modify this. People that don't act like idiots while they are drunk should be exempt.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hollowtip on 2007-02-13 18:26 ]</font>

Obscenity
Feb 13, 2007, 09:33 PM
On 2007-02-13 18:25, hollowtip wrote:

I think you should modify this. People that don't act like idiots while they are drunk should be exempt.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hollowtip on 2007-02-13 18:26 ]</font>

Just by being drunk in public, they're acting like idiots.

geewj
Feb 13, 2007, 09:45 PM
Liars.

And Kent, that's quite a choice to start off your list there.

Allos
Feb 13, 2007, 10:28 PM
Metalcore, Nu-Metal, and everything involved with the Insane Clown Posse.

astuarlen
Feb 13, 2007, 10:29 PM
1. The incomparable unfairness of a universe which allows unavoidable, extreme deficiencies in mental and physical function
2. Self-delusion
3. Fritos
4. The smell of fritos

Dre_o
Feb 13, 2007, 10:36 PM
1) Stupid people: This includes drunks, addicts to any illegal substance, most modern teenagers, and even more people (I'll spare the internet space of naming them.)

2)People who ramble just to annoy someone or get a teacher off track.

3)n00bs

4)Cats. Worthless. They do nothing but sit around, kill animals, then leave the animals on your lawn. AND if you scratch a cat wrong even once, it snarls and hisses at you. Not so with dogs.

VanHalen
Feb 13, 2007, 10:53 PM
people who chew citrus orbit gum i dont know if its just me but that is the worst thing to smell espically when you have to sit a whole period with two people who do http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

video game elitist

posers

people who are loud

people who act ghetto

oh and kent i like pigtails http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif (on girls i've seen guys with them trust me not something you wanna see)

Jehosaphaty
Feb 14, 2007, 12:00 AM
select psow members

asparagus

going blind trying to watch death note subs in text so small it makes you want to rip your eyes out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jehosaphaty on 2007-02-13 21:26 ]</font>

echo-2003
Feb 14, 2007, 11:28 AM
On 2007-02-13 19:36, Dre_o wrote:
1) Stupid people: This includes drunks, addicts to any illegal substance, most modern teenagers, and even more people (I'll spare the internet space of naming them.)

2)People who ramble just to annoy someone or get a teacher off track.

3)n00bs

4)Cats. Worthless. They do nothing but sit around, kill animals, then leave the animals on your lawn. AND if you scratch a cat wrong even once, it snarls and hisses at you. Not so with dogs.

Your logic is flawed with your last statement. A cat is striking back at you because you are hurting it or it just doesn't want to be touched. It's a living creature with emotions just like us. This is what makes cats superior to dogs because they think for themselves. Dogs are just stupid, any animal that LET'S you hurt it on purpose or otherwise deserves to die.

And to keep the thread on track...I hate dogs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

ZaiV2
Feb 14, 2007, 11:52 AM
Cigarette smoke (or cigar smoke, etc.), which makes me sick to my stomach and burns my airways.

When anyone implies or directly says that I'm gay.

People who are "wiccan" (quotes because person I speak of isn't a part of any particular sect, thus making her merely occult)

People like the above who get don't realize Wicca was invented by an eccentric in the 1950s who ripped off the Pagan religion.

The person referred to in the above two hates.

Finally, not being able to understand something.

Sayara
Feb 14, 2007, 05:01 PM
You.

Actually, Stomach virus. Having to vomit when you have nothing to vomit. IE Dry heave

Out_Kast
Feb 14, 2007, 05:38 PM
Things I hate?
People who throw rocks at busses, just to get 'Street-Cred'.
It's not nice, having a rock suddenly fly through your window while you're sat down on the bus.
Infact, I just hate those sort of people anyway. What vibe do they get out of swearing people blind and acting like a complete and utter [censored] towards other [censored] people!?
It's just not right, you know. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

DikkyRay
Feb 14, 2007, 06:07 PM
Hmm what do i hate
Elitism
Elitists
People who think the Wii sucks because it has a stupid name
Actually, people who hate the wii period
People who Bitch about Sega not giving them anything in PSU
Wingbats in PSU that they they are the head honchos (Ol' DC/GCN members need to whip them into shape)
Douchebags in PSU.
Im done for now... gotta get hw done

Rainbowlemon
Feb 14, 2007, 06:34 PM
People that refuse to listen to your point of view.

And liars.

Scrub
Feb 14, 2007, 06:39 PM
Well seeing as how it ruined my day...

Ice and Snow. Holy shit we got like a foot of snow here, and under the snow is 3-4 inches of pure ice.

When people love bad products because of the company that makes it. Clothing and video games are good examples of this.

People who take everything I say seriously. In real life, I'm never fucking serious, but no matter how outlandish of a thing you say it seems there's always SOMEBODY who'll believe it/take it seriously.

That fucking snow plow that just pushed like a foot of snow into the middle of the road in a pile and then left.

If school gets closed tomorrow, I'm going to hate that, too. It better be fucking open.

Almalexia
Feb 14, 2007, 06:51 PM
The internet. . .
Sometimes myself.
Depression
Back pain
Liars
Posers

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Feb 14, 2007, 08:16 PM
On 2007-02-14 08:28, echo-2003 wrote:

On 2007-02-13 19:36, Dre_o wrote:

4)Cats Dogs. Worthless. They do nothing but sit around, kill animals poop on your lawn, then leave the animals on your lawn you to clean it up.

This is what makes cats ANYTHING is superior to dogs. Dogs are just stupid, any animal that LET'S you hurt it on purpose or otherwise all of them deserve to die.

I hate dogs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. <-- http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

YAY someone hates dogs like me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 14, 2007, 08:50 PM
On 2007-02-13 19:29, astuarlen wrote:
1. The incomparable unfairness of a universe which allows unavoidable, extreme deficiencies in mental and physical function

Something bothers me about this. I'm not certain that the random genetic mishaps that may occur in a universe that exists despite the utter lack of any logical reason why it should exist to begin with, can really be defined as, "unfair". To provide a better idea of the scope I'm talking about, consider a billionaire lamenting that the world has been unfair to the millionaires, in not giving them their couple of extra zeros. Then again, I was always one to wonder why I exist instead of someone else in my place. o_O

I don't know that I have anything that I can really say I "hate". There are some things that, while I don't "hate" them, I feel its my place in the universe to be annoyed with them; such as Wells Fargo, who, I am of the opinion, has done wrong to my wife and I. I suppose there are a couple of other things that really bother me.

Such as band names. The name a band chooses can absolutely ruin the band for me, and turn me off from it before I even get the chance to form a rational opinion. Some bands have awe-inspiring, epic names, such as "Van Halen", "Bon Jovi", "Aerosmith" and so on, where as, in the last ten years or so, we've had a lot of names that just make me want to hit someone, like "Linkin Park", "Blink 182" and "Nickelback". I'd like to make it totally clear, that the way I feel about these bands has very little to do with my experience with their music, and very much to do with their name providing evidence to me that whoever chose their moniker has a profound adeptness at choosing a combination of syllables that somehow conveys to me the very essence of someone stretching far out of his way to behave in an ignorant, belligerant manner. It's nothing personal to the individual band members; I'm sure that plenty of the individuals in question are upstanding people. I just have an irrational contempt for the names of their bands.

Scejntjynahl
Feb 14, 2007, 09:02 PM
I think she meant she hates circumstances that are out of control. Which I too hate.

astuarlen
Feb 14, 2007, 10:44 PM
On 2007-02-14 17:50, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

On 2007-02-13 19:29, astuarlen wrote:

Something bothers me about this. I'm not certain that the random genetic mishaps that may occur in a universe that exists despite the utter lack of any logical reason why it should exist to begin with, can really be defined as, "unfair". To provide a better idea of the scope I'm talking about, consider a billionaire lamenting that the world has been unfair to the millionaires, in not giving them their couple of extra zeros. Then again, I was always one to wonder why I exist instead of someone else in my place. o_O

I think I see where you're coming from, and, yes, the ability to experience life at all is pretty nifty. Yet to me the idea that circumstances out of one's control, as Scen mentioned, can so limit one's opportunities to experience that life... well, it sucks, and for me that's kind of the definition (or maybe a damn good example) of unfair. Perhaps it's just that I'm hopelessly stuck in my own limited viewpoint, but I don't think someone with, say, schizophrenia or complete blindness is benefitting more from their unique perspective than being hindered by it. Not to say that I don't think they can have fulfilling lives etc, but in our world there are going to be severe limitations on what they can do or experience in several areas. Eh, I am probably digging myself into some sort of hole of insensitivity or stupidity or something.
Anyway, I definitely struggled with how to word my first post--how to get across what I meant.
I probably should have just said I hate cats and dogs, except in curry with a side of basmati rice. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kent
Feb 14, 2007, 11:07 PM
On 2007-02-13 18:45, geewj wrote:
And Kent, that's quite a choice to start off your list there.

Key word is 'irrational.'

For the record, I have a rational reason to have a passionate disliking of all of the things I have listed.

And forgive any typos in that list that I'm too lazy to go back and fix - my keyboard input buffer was acting screwy.

Solstis
Feb 14, 2007, 11:22 PM
Allergies.

Schubalts
Feb 15, 2007, 12:00 AM
The suspense of waiting to see if you got picked for a closed beta!(I got in, cus I'm cool like Antarctica)

Almalexia
Feb 15, 2007, 09:25 AM
I was faced with this at work today. Here's what I hate above all that I listed in my previous post..

Involved in a situation that is beyond my control. When presenting an idea that will WORK and solve the problem so I can regain control over said situation, it is shot down. And the situation continues to go futher and further beyond my control.

I was written up for a situation that I cannot fix under the time alotted, and I told him an idea that would work if he'd just let me do it. "I don't need to hear ideas". I really hate that, I do not know what to do now, and my job will be in jepordy if I get written up again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Almalexia on 2007-02-15 06:27 ]</font>

DonRoyale
Feb 15, 2007, 08:30 PM
Constant immaturity. It's annoying as fuck to see those stupid groups of fratboy-esques walking down the hall playing dumb, 10-year-old pranks on every guy that walks by (like doing the finger-to-hole thing. THEY STILL DO THAT http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif) and hits on any girl that walks by. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

People who butt it on your life and act negatively on you without reason. I mean, I'm just trying to live my life. If you don't have a reason to bother me, THEN LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

RACISM. I cannot stress this enough-I FUCKING HATE RACISM. I could go into a full-blown rant on it, but it would take hours. I just want it to be known that racism is the most...UGH, I just fucking hate racism, it's sickening.

Discrimination in general. Read paragraph above, replacing words where nescessary.

People who sugarcoat shit. Screw it and get to the fucking point already. Again, won't touch too much on it, not much needs to be said about it anyways.

Emos. I swear, emos are like goths who don't have any talent whatsoever and are just a bunch of whiny babies. Shut up and take what you and only you like to call a broken life somewhere else.

Noobs. Yes, I'll go there-I fucking hate n00bs. Basically, I define a n00b as someone who posts in all lowercase and/or slang, never reads the rules, and "says" they're all that. Maybe if you used proper spelling and grammar, and if you weren't all about being better than everyone else, you'd get the respect you're so desperate to attain.

Oh, and while we're on the topic, I also hate people who think other people shouldn't do something, but they think that they should do said thing. Such as freedom of speech. I've ran into so many people that think they can say whatever they want, but nobody else is free to say anything.

People who don't know this forum exists and PERSISTS to post their unwanted bullshit in PSU General.

Lack of respect for your fellow man. (I'm respectful when I want to be. This is a forum that I post in when I DON'T WANT TO BE, so don't go throwing this back at me.)

President Bush.

The media.

How sex is advertised.

Lack of attention to things like AIDS, Hurricane Katrina, and racism.

The War On Terror.

My Chemical Romance.

Bubblegum rap.

Britney Spears.

Paris Hilton.

Anyone who hates me. >=D

People who don't realize ST is JAPANESE.

Politics in general.

The law's methods.

The girls in rap music videos. Hell, any girl without a shirt/pants on in any music video that's trying to potray sex.

Kittens.

Tomatoes.

Basically, 99.9% of all pop stars with blonde hair.

The forcing of area codes on our telephone calls.

Global warming.

WINTER.

And...your face. (Just kidding =D)

Frostheart
Feb 15, 2007, 10:50 PM
homework

UnderscoreX
Feb 16, 2007, 11:01 AM
If you were homework, i'd be doing you on my desk right now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Bad pickup lines.

Girls not falling for said pickup lines.

Anything AM.

My PS2 controller, which didn't seem to like being thrown into the ground.

Metal, or any music that screams at me.

The distance to the fridge that I need to walk, cause I need a drink.

The ending to Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (just finished)

Only having one stylus, so Trauma Center doesn't look as cool anymore.

That will do for now.

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 17, 2007, 02:12 PM
racism

elitists

President Bush

people who try to impose their own will on others - I mean, everybody has the right to believe whatever they want, and nobody, not even their own parents, has the right to choose an individual's points of view. If I want to be a Buddhist, let me be Buddhist, if someone wants to be Christian, I'll let them be Christian.

closed-mindedness

emos

American pop music

wanna-be gangstas

finite math - this is the one class that made me hate math forever in college. whatever you people do, DON'T take this class unless you REALLY need to take this class for your major, otherwise, if you have other options, choose those. and I"m not even going to touch statistics

bullies - I hated being picked on in middle school, and I just sometimes wish that I can see than right now so that I can beat them up and get my revenge on them.

people who do things for the bad of other people while it has no benefit on that person at all - that isn't to say that I condone anyone who does bad for people if it benefits them, because thats bad too, but if you get out of your way to do something mean-spirited to someone while you don't get anything good for yourself in return, you seriously have problems.

War

Nuclear weapons

Banish
Feb 17, 2007, 05:10 PM
I dislike:

- sickness
- some types of dogs
- gangsters, wannabes, tough losers, whiners
- Media and Television
- sometimes School
- mo-bellas http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Out_Kast
Feb 17, 2007, 05:54 PM
On 2007-02-15 17:30, SereneShadows wrote:
My Chemical Romance.

...I thought I was alone on that one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

On 2007-02-15 17:30, SereneShadows wrote:
I define a n00b as someone who posts in all lowercase and/or slang, never reads the rules, and "says" they're all that. Maybe if you used proper spelling and grammar, and if you weren't all about being better than everyone else, you'd get the respect you're so desperate to attain.

That's true. I can't stand posting in lower case and/or slang. It looks... sick. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Also, some things I forgot to mention.
People who think they're hot. But they're not.
People who think they're really good at something. But they're not.
And people who hate you for something you didn't do.

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Feb 17, 2007, 06:16 PM
I'll add to the list:

- people who play music hella loud in their cars and you can hear it all the way across the parking lot in your car with the window closed

- people who try to force others into their religion

- TV (most TV shows are mindless garbage)

- people who act like idiots in the FKL

heh heh heh

Banish
Feb 17, 2007, 06:44 PM
On 2007-02-13 17:43, EphekZ wrote:

and your sig, wtf is that,go read the damn rules please!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EphekZ on 2007-02-13 17:57 ]</font>

The same should for you...

His sig's fine, but your mood isn't.

PJ
Feb 17, 2007, 11:32 PM
My english class.

"Yeah, most people don't question things. We question stuff! Everything sucks!"

SAYING THINGS THAT ACTUALLY FUNCTION WELL (In this case, our school system) SUCKS DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE QUESTIONING SHIT.

-Crokar-
Feb 17, 2007, 11:51 PM
frogs
yellow snow
diet mountain dew
ranch dressing
cold
hot
the color yellow
the wii for hurting my arm
gears of wars online play
the chicken dance
spam
spam
green eggs and ham
raw fish
tobacco
marijuana
steamboats
shoes with wheels in them
ice skates
roller skates
bon jovi
the CFL
people talking with mouth full
cofee
stairs
glass doors
new york yankees
acne
the flu
barbara striesand
most ben affleck films
james bond
the 3rd batman movie
warm pillows
red lobster
the capital of thailand
toad suck arkansas
3 muskateers
chocolate that comes in heart shaped containers that dont tell you what they are
coconut
dry chicken
tube socks
floppy disks
sunglasses
cold metal
cold toilet seat.

i am full of hate which i hate

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Feb 20, 2007, 08:34 PM
I'll add something else:
SARCASM!!! (This REALLY pisses me off)

Shigecki
Feb 20, 2007, 10:34 PM
Sentences that end in a prepositional phrase.

Redundancy (that's a joke, wonder if anyone got it?)

People that live in the United States that say "I love this country, but I hate the government." not realizing "WE" are the government.

Hangovers!!!!

Traffic.

People that have no problemn with violence on TV, but get offended with sex. (???)

The statement, "My personal opinion." If it's yours, then it's personal, duh. Again, redundant.

New Hampshire still doesn't celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday.

Blaming the "Media" without knowing that we are all part of the media.

That the Buffalo Bills didn't win at least one Superbowl.

Even though I quit the game, I hate that it is still Christmas on PSOX.

Edit:
Lastly, I hate that this will get so many more replies then a post titled "Things you Love Most" There's too much hate in the world.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shigecki on 2007-02-20 19:38 ]</font>

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Feb 21, 2007, 07:53 PM
On 2007-02-20 19:34, Shigecki wrote:
There's too much hate in the world.

Thats because there are so many things TO hate in this world!!!