PDA

View Full Version : Can I use two diff memory cards with one hunter license?

DarkMilitia
Dec 2, 2002, 09:57 PM
I own one copy of the game, and have three friends that play pretty regularly with me on offline. I have more friends that play semi-regularly with me. Because of that, i went out and bought another card just to store extra characters. My question is, would it be possible to use the characters from two different memory cards on one hunter's license, as long as i use the same copy of the game? i would think that as long as there is no possibility for someone to play with my serial number, there should be no danger of pirating, and therefore it should be ok that im using two cards.....right?
after all, there's 12 different classes, and they made this game multiplayer, why wouldn't people want more than 4 characters? why should every single person who uses my gamecube have to pay for a separate hunter license?

Muku6
Dec 2, 2002, 11:54 PM
From what I know, you can play with characters on other memory cards. You'd have to save your modem settings and serial # and stuff on the other card too, but other than that you should be set and able to play.