PDA

View Full Version : Any artist wanna work for a commission? ;3

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Dec 2, 2002, 10:42 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cat.gif I'm not good at diplomacy, so here we go...
I guess I'd like to know if anyone would do two small pictures containing a family of PSO characters :3. I'd pay $15 USD through Western Union for good quality, colored images in uncompressed format =>,>=;;
The two pictures would be in pixels (width x height) for my pocket PC:
Today screen: 240x268
Start menu: 150x290

Characters would be IceBlink the HUmar, TSFO-SnAPPLE the HUnewearl, HF-SnAPPLE the RAcaseal, SF-SnAPPE the FOnewearl... I can provide screenshots for reference.

T'ank you, nyanzers.

IceBlink
Dec 3, 2002, 05:14 AM
Post links for the characters, and I'll see if any of my friends who don't hang here might have a shot. o_O

AzureBlaze
Dec 6, 2002, 12:28 AM
Hey, I'd do it!
I'd definatly give it a shot, as I enjoy drawing all types of PSO chars, and could use a 15! (heh) I could e-mail you a sample of my work or something if you like to work out the details. (I've been meaning to post a fan art on here for a while, but never really got around to it.) Just tell me if you'd like to see.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Dec 6, 2002, 03:42 AM
I'll contact you in a bit... I'm busy (have a mithra over here at the moment) and still have to dream up stuff =>,>=