PDA

View Full Version : Stat comparison at high levels?

Fredrick
Feb 14, 2007, 11:31 AM
You know how there is that section that compares all the different stats at lv 1... Well is there anything like that but for a higher level?

I remember the lv1 stats were a little missleading for PSO, and it became more clear what their true limitations / advantages were once they leveled up.

Sychosis
Feb 14, 2007, 11:36 AM
The general pattern is still the same, the gaps widen, but not by any huge amount. I believe they are working on a large stat catalog at psupedia.org

EDIT: from psupedia:
http://psu.amesani.org/project/charstat/list.php

Those are stats before taking class into account, you may have to do some math using these percentages:

http://psupedia.info/index.php?title=Types#Online_Comparison

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2007-02-14 08:41 ]</font>

Fredrick
Feb 14, 2007, 11:47 AM
Ok thanks. It looks like there isn't much of a difference between male and females.... which is what I wanted to know.

I have another question though. What is STA? I mean what does it do?

Sychosis
Feb 14, 2007, 11:50 AM
STA is stamina. It is basically a representation of your character's ability to resist status effects (burn, shock, etc.)

Fredrick
Feb 14, 2007, 11:53 AM
Darn it. I was hoping it had somthing to do with speed lmfao. I dislike how slow some things in this game are (casting and long swords).

SolomonGrundy
Feb 14, 2007, 12:12 PM
There are actually a few key stats that matter. For instance, Cast Gunteckers will be unable to use A rank wands at level 60/10

Newman Wartechers will have similar problems with some of the S rank daggers at 60/10

ProTransers have ATP and ATA limitations until very late in thier class levels.

Finally, Newman are not able to equip 9* and 8* armor at 60/9

_Deliverance_
Feb 15, 2007, 06:20 PM
Um, at 55/4 WT I'm currently wearing Yamata Senba... 9*'s on that, no?

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 15, 2007, 06:28 PM
Finally, Newman are not able to equip 9* and 8* armor at 60/9

Um, at 55/4 WT I'm currently wearing Yamata Senba... 9*'s on that, no?

LOL PWNED