PDA

View Full Version : Cancelling help

RSmiroldo
Feb 14, 2007, 01:15 PM
how do i cancel my account?
i play on Xbox 360

Garnet_Moon
Feb 14, 2007, 01:20 PM
I am posting to say that I have no idea. I've never canceled nor do I own an xbox 360. ^-^

I'd ask for your items, but we're not on the same platform. Ah well, g'luck in your future life away from PSU! Have fun!

Izumi
Feb 14, 2007, 01:21 PM
The only way you can cancel your GL is to call the Xbox Live support.

RSmiroldo
Feb 14, 2007, 01:22 PM
yeah it's just to time consuming and as a bonus if anyone can tell me how to do this id gladly give you my items my player name is FallingIdol... so does anyone know on 360 how to kill the membership.

Akira_R
Feb 14, 2007, 01:26 PM
I'm pretty sure Izumi just told you the only way to do it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Akaimizu
Feb 14, 2007, 01:35 PM
I think they were working on a way to allow cancellations directly through Xbox Live, but as of right now, one has to contact them to do it. The Live monitor service you can do over the web, has the interface mostly in place; but the cancellation part for PSU isn't working right now. I'm also unsure if the delay on doing it has something to do with security measures.

Yoiyami
Feb 14, 2007, 01:39 PM
You have to call Xbox Live like Izumi said, but don't let them tell you you have to call Sega. You don't. The billing is done via Xbox Live and Sega doesn't have the authority to cancel anything. XD So stay on those crappy customer service reps so you'll eventually get 'er done.

You can get the number from the Xbox Live website. You have to go into your Phantasy Star Universe account there and there'll be a link that tricks you into thinking that if you click it, you can cancel it but instead it gives you the number to call. >______<

EDIT: HomigoshSPELLCHECK.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoiyami on 2007-02-14 10:40 ]</font>

Trayven
Feb 14, 2007, 01:48 PM
If you have a windows live membership (it's free) linked with your gamertag then you can go to manage my profile then go to Billing and Contact Information then you'll see a link towards the bottom called PSU guardians license one month--recurring click that and you can cancel from the next page that loads or just call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and tell the operator all your information including the last 4 digits of your cc and tell them you want to cancel your Phantasy Star Universe Guardians license, then they'll give you a number that's linked to an electronic receipt. Hope this helps

Itchee
Feb 14, 2007, 03:25 PM
Any sort of subscription cancellations for 360 has to go through the customer support number. 1-800-4MY-XBOX. Call and tell em you want to cancel your PSU Guardian's License...they'll be able to take care of ya...

McLaughlin
Feb 14, 2007, 03:58 PM
1-800-4MY-XBOX > Xbox 360 > Games > (Don't know what happens here) > Speak to an actual person and tell them to cancel you Guardian's License for PSU

OR (probably faster, and the way I cancelled my Hunter's License from PSO)

Go through all the menus until you get to the Games part. Then go Xbox Live/Billing (can't remember which comes first). Then just tell the guy to cancel your PSU Guardian's License.

This is the ONLY way to cancel. The Dashboard method simply refers you to the 1-800 number and the links in My Xbox don't include a cancel option.