PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Feb 14, 2007, 08:40 PM
People keep telling me my sig is too big. I read the forum rules about sigs but I dont know how many kilothingys my current sig takes. SOMEBODY HELP!!!

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 14, 2007, 09:02 PM
Personally Doc, I'm seeing a broken image.

What I will point out though, is that, first of all, you need to close your center tag.

Next, to figure out all the stuff you need to know about your sig image, right-click on it, and select Properties. A box should pop up providing you with the dimensions and file size in bytes. It can be as big as 400 pixels wide, 180 pixels tall, and 35,000 bytes (34.17Kilobytes). If your signature contains both text AND an image, then the general idea is that your signature, text and image together, must fit within 400 pixels wide and 180 pixels tall. There is a maximum of 5 lines of text, regardless of whether or not any of those lines are empty. Those are the rules.

MaximusLight
Feb 15, 2007, 01:13 AM
first of all it looks like the picture from that quiz isn't there anymore, secondly I got kenshin... who the hell is he?

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 15, 2007, 01:23 PM
Kenshin is the main character from the OAV series, Samurai X and TV series, Rouroni Kenshin. Also known as "the man-slayer," according to his story, he was among the absolute best swordsmen in history; a man who, when attacked by a ninja, will literally cut his attacker in half. The long way. He was an assassin during the Japanese revolutionary period, and after the revolution was finished, in the context of the TV series, he took a vow of pacifism. Good stuff.

MaximusLight
Feb 15, 2007, 04:29 PM
sounds badass... This has my approval (but I'm the main character AGAIN?)

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Feb 15, 2007, 07:50 PM
ooh kenshin kicks @$$, hes so awesome. now as for my sig, I got it from a quiz thing, like the rare creature / boss quiz on this site. I cant do that right click thingy trick. And I think my sig got deleted AGAIN. ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Feb 15, 2007, 07:52 PM
On 2007-02-14 18:02, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
Personally Doc, I'm seeing a broken image.

Thats because a mod probably deleted it because I can't tell how many bite things it takes.

Ketchup345
Feb 15, 2007, 09:07 PM
It isn't our fault. The site hosting the images no longer has the image at that address. If a mod here deleted the image, it would be replaced with something saying what the forum rules are in regards to signatures.