PDA

View Full Version : Maintenence?

queenofpso
Feb 15, 2007, 11:27 AM
Um sorry if this is being answered somewhere else, I scanned but didn't see anything. Is there some weird/major update happening right now? My husbands been trying to log on for 3 hours on both of our accounts, and says server maintenence. I have never seen it last this long before. He is very concerned as a good PSU addict should be http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I tried to check the official site, it says the page is timing out. I thought that was odd too. AHH!

Capril
Feb 15, 2007, 11:31 AM
I have been getting the same thing. Can't log onto game, can't get to website. Sorry, I have no answers yet either.

I just checked the Tech Support area of these BB, and this issure is being addressed there as well.
No real answers yet though. I am on PS2. If others are logging in just fine, then I assume for now that it is an ISP problem...(since it serves both the PS2 and my computer).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Capril on 2007-02-15 08:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Capril on 2007-02-15 08:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Capril on 2007-02-15 08:39 ]</font>

R2D6battlebot
Feb 15, 2007, 11:32 AM
platforms? i just looked at the page and it said the servers were all online, im about to check for myself.

Edit - I just logged on fine, im on PS2. Dont know what to tell ya

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: R2D6battlebot on 2007-02-15 08:35 ]</font>

queenofpso
Feb 15, 2007, 11:37 AM
I am on PS2 PSU. Its like when you can't get online it just makes me want it more dammit sega making me want!

Capril
Feb 15, 2007, 11:40 AM
I stated before that this might be an ISP problem...however, I have no trouble logging into this site, or others for that matter...so, I just dont know...