PDA

View Full Version : Any Lost Planet players?

Zelutos
Feb 15, 2007, 07:32 PM
So, who has this game? Who plays it online? If you do play it online, want to play with me? My gamertag is in my sig, so add me as a friend and let's play http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Scrub
Feb 15, 2007, 07:37 PM
Ugh, I was all geared up to buy this game,a nd then I decided to play the demos they had out for it.

Good thing I did, I guess. Saved myself sixty bucks. ;_;

Dangerous55
Feb 15, 2007, 08:57 PM
On 2007-02-15 16:37, Scrub wrote:
Ugh, I was all geared up to buy this game,a nd then I decided to play the demos they had out for it.

Good thing I did, I guess. Saved myself sixty bucks. ;_;

Same thing with me.

Demo just felt, bland.

Zelutos
Feb 16, 2007, 12:37 AM
I know how you guys feel..but when i actually got the game, it actually was a lot more fun. I spent 3 hours straight last night playing the online part....sitting in my little hiding hole...with my sniper rifle...headshot....:3

Blenjar
Feb 16, 2007, 09:00 AM
Lol yea.....i didn't buy it but my brother did...its actually funner...
hey Serii u quit playing PSU?

-- Blen

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blenjar on 2007-02-16 06:01 ]</font>

Zelutos
Feb 16, 2007, 03:39 PM
On 2007-02-16 06:00, Blenjar wrote:
Lol yea.....i didn't buy it but my brother did...its actually funner...
hey Serii u quit playing PSU?

-- Blen

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blenjar on 2007-02-16 06:01 ]</font>

Yeah...for awhile, anyways.

Blenjar
Feb 17, 2007, 03:43 PM
Ya me too...before xmas...no time for PSU but I miss playing it when I get bored..

-- Blen

Sinue_v2
Feb 18, 2007, 05:24 PM
I just got the game, but I'm not sure when or if I'll be online with it. Been tearing thorugh campagin mode though, and I'm already almost done with it. For a week streight I kept hearing from certain people about how hard the Worm Hunter unlock was to get. Took me two tries to get it. One to figure out his pattern, and the other to take him out.

Though it was kind of confusing... I actually killed six worms before I realised that he wasn't "regenerating"... he WAS dying, and I was just killing new spawns. For some reason it doesn't give you the achievement right away You have to wait till the end of the level.

Overall, I'm a little dissapointed at the very short levels and lack of difficulty thus far... but I'm still having a blast.

I might be online sometime later this week... I dunno. GamerTag is in my profile.

Zelutos
Feb 18, 2007, 07:37 PM
On 2007-02-18 14:24, Sinue_v2 wrote:
I just got the game, but I'm not sure when or if I'll be online with it. Been tearing thorugh campagin mode though, and I'm already almost done with it. For a week streight I kept hearing from certain people about how hard the Worm Hunter unlock was to get. Took me two tries to get it. One to figure out his pattern, and the other to take him out.

Though it was kind of confusing... I actually killed six worms before I realised that he wasn't "regenerating"... he WAS dying, and I was just killing new spawns. For some reason it doesn't give you the achievement right away You have to wait till the end of the level.

Overall, I'm a little dissapointed at the very short levels and lack of difficulty thus far... but I'm still having a blast.

I might be online sometime later this week... I dunno. GamerTag is in my profile.

Yeah...i kept killing worms until i paused and read a faq saying that the first time it fell over, it was dead and you get the achievement...stupid worm..

SubstanceD
Feb 19, 2007, 04:19 PM
I know everyone is entitled to there opinion and all but I can't help but be depressed ( and annoyed ) everytime someone badmouths Lost Planet. Make no mistake, Gears of War is a more impressive game, but at the end of the day I think that Lost Planet is alot more fun to play. I have a hard time understanding why 360 owners either don't own this game or don't like it it since the rest of the 360 game line up is shit in comparisson.

To answer the original question, I own Lost Planet but I am not able to play Online.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SubstanceD on 2007-02-19 13:21 ]</font>

Esufer
Feb 19, 2007, 07:36 PM
I hated the demo. Loved the full game.

Played multi-player until level 31.

Completed Single player.

Then went back to PSU.

I'll play if you're up for it though. It's just too annoyingly hard to get in a good game with a friend.

Zelutos
Feb 19, 2007, 09:55 PM
On 2007-02-19 16:36, Reigast wrote:
I hated the demo. Loved the full game.

Played multi-player until level 31.

Completed Single player.

Then went back to PSU.

I'll play if you're up for it though. It's just too annoyingly hard to get in a good game with a friend.

Sure! I'm trying to get all the medals..So far i've obtained Conqueror and Elimination Medals. 2 more to go!

Tomeeboy
Feb 21, 2007, 12:26 PM
I rented the game, but wasn't all that impressed with the online play (every game I joined seemed to be a total lagfest). The offline was okay and a decent amount of fun. I think they made a few bad design decisions with the game that probably kept it from being really good. Single player took maybe 6-8 hours to beat (only 12 missions).

For multiplayer, I think I prefer Rainbow 6 Vegas and Gears of War.