PDA

View Full Version : Olga Flow question

FlamingVolvag
Feb 16, 2007, 10:13 AM
Ok i was in v. hard mode on 2p mode. We were on the 2nd form of olgs flow (the one with 2 legs) we almopst killed him and then he did a weird attack. This atack made him turn all red and made one of us play as flowen. We couldnt hurt him from there so wr quit. How do you kill him once he does this attack?

Dhylec
Feb 16, 2007, 11:44 AM
Once Olga switched 'soul' with the player, you'd need to rely on trial & error to find out the weakness. If you have weapons of different natures, (native, beast, etc) try each on him. Just be sure to heal if it's the wrong type. If you have techs, try different types on him. If you found one that damaged him, spam it. Otherwise, wait long enough & he'll undo the switch.

Banish
Feb 16, 2007, 05:38 PM
I don't know if this trick will work, but to return Olga Flow back to normal, you have to let the Flowenized person Die, then Olga Flow will turn back to normal.

I've never tried this, I've only heard it from people, and they said it works, on multi.

Mewone
Feb 16, 2007, 07:52 PM
No, he will often stay as is, even if the person dies.

I recommend NOT attempting to kill the Flowen, as if they're like me, it will piss them off greatly. He's weak to a certain attribute/tech; find it (carefully), and go from there.

Tip: Don't test his weakness with a full mechgun combo. -_-

Dhylec
Feb 16, 2007, 07:53 PM
On 2007-02-16 14:38, Fujita-san wrote:
I don't know if this trick will work, but to return Olga Flow back to normal, you have to let the Flowenized person Die, then Olga Flow will turn back to normal.

I've never tried this, I've only heard it from people, and they said it works, on multi.

Yes, that will work, online & muleti, but definately not a good option.

metatime
Feb 17, 2007, 02:05 AM
I'm pretty sure the soul returns but OF will still be in that condition. In order to return him to his original condition, you could either wait a very long time or find the right weakness like Dhlec said.

Banish
Feb 17, 2007, 01:16 PM
So the alternative best way to endure Olga Flow's attack is to wait until it turns back to normal, which takes long periods of time.

Try damaging Olga Flow with special attacks, not with the Heathcliff clone though...
Photon BLasts work, but they are weak.