PDA

View Full Version : IF you use Bruces Dungeon for meseta....

GalaxTheWanderer
Feb 17, 2007, 03:23 AM
Then listen to this: It's long, and timed. Sure, the mission I have in mind for ya is long and hard too, but is not timed in the same way as bruces dungeon. I have in mind LL S(Unsafe Passage S). Level 55 enemies=pure riches. Lesse....Up to 450 meseta a Deljaban, around 200-270 per Bel Pannon, and I have yet to experiment with Sendillan. SO, as you can see, this can yield ALOT of meseta. My personal one room record is: 3k. In one room of LL S. So, think....roughly 3k per room, and there are lots of rooms. I will edit when I have the amount of rooms, and do the math, and put that up, and you will see for yourselves just how much you can make, and this is only by MY expierance. Also think about the new items you get there; Deljaban blades, Bel Pannon Jelly, both sell quite well. So, this is the first part, just keep this in mind. This will be updated with more missions as I can come to access them. S rank runs, to be specific. Sorry to the people who cant access them, just level enough, and you'll see what I mean. AND, dont even TRY to tell me "But what about the megid from the Deljabans?" OR "What about the Bel Pannon poisen and barta spells?" Or, the one I think might be asked: "What about when the Deljabans hit you with both arms on their first strike and cause the infect SE?" Dont even ask those. Because the solutions: Antimates/Reverser/Both.

VanHalen
Feb 17, 2007, 04:21 AM
Funny my friends and I just completed this mission and loved it my 1st S-rank mission i have done and a got a PA fragment too. Dont forget thats another thing it has over bruces.

Krans
Feb 17, 2007, 05:19 AM
most megid ridden places arent done on S for an S rank because of scape doll costs

shewby
Feb 17, 2007, 06:09 AM
you will not get an average of 3k per room, though. you said that was your best, so you shouldnt expect to get that is every room. in fact, there is a good chance you won't get a single meseta in some rooms. you will also spend more time on LL than bruce. bruce is way more efficient for meseta.

but it is useful to see what missions are good when you dont have a good party. just be realistic in how much you will make.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shewby on 2007-02-17 03:13 ]</font>

GalaxTheWanderer
Feb 17, 2007, 06:52 AM
I was being realistic, shewboy. I never said it will ALWAYS happen, but it IS a possibility. The least I get for a room is about 500-1k. SO, it is still good to get alot of meseta.

Blade_1
Feb 17, 2007, 09:44 AM
If you do it with a dark armour you are laughing, I solo it and get some real goodies including many 10 star materials, both del boards and the stuff you mentioned. I'm a maxed Fortetecher so I can just stand there with megid unable to harm me and with all enemies inflicting 0 once I'm buffed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif There's loads of stuff to be had there ... has made me really rich. I only solo it though, cause I know the second I unlock my game some guy will come in and a crea double board will drop and he will get ... I'll search on http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Phlamingtoad
Feb 17, 2007, 10:40 AM
I used to run LL with my FT but i recently switched to GunTecher..

I've been doing Bruce's for a few day nows (a few runs a day) and have gotten GunTecher to nearly 3. I expect that once i get my guntecher level up to 6-7 I will revert back to LL, until then the huge chunk of MP is something i can't pass up

VanHalen
Feb 17, 2007, 11:03 AM
i dont really one bruce's dungeon missions anymore unless with a friend because that mission can turn people into jerks. so i guess linear line S is for me. the megid here isnt really that bad its not like giant jarba megid or anything just a tiny puff ball.

Jesus_christ
Feb 17, 2007, 03:05 PM
u also have to put in consideration, S is almost impossilble to acheive

rena-ko
Feb 17, 2007, 03:10 PM
sendillan seems to drop 2x the amount of what deljaban drop.

shewby
Feb 17, 2007, 03:27 PM
On 2007-02-17 03:52, Galax wrote:
I was being realistic, shewboy. I never said it will ALWAYS happen, but it IS a possibility. The least I get for a room is about 500-1k. SO, it is still good to get alot of meseta.

well you implied that you could get 3K in every room during a run. that will never happen. your total would be over like 20k. if that were true no one would do other runs. i understand that you are saying there is a chance, but it would be the perfect run. a run that happens once a month at best. and there is still the fact that you could very well get nothing in a room.

im really not trying to give you a hard time or anything. im just speaking from my experience on that run. for me, after pp charge at the end of the run, i usually make approx 5k and a few items.

DLShAdOw
Feb 17, 2007, 04:17 PM
what does bruce b give for mp and meseta if you get an A?

Krans
Feb 17, 2007, 04:47 PM
Bruce B gives like 5k meseta and i think like 50ish mission points? on A, for S its around 7k and 70.

For LL the person who said its impossible to S, actually it's not, i did it with a party of 40s last night no one had scapes and we S'd it, the Hive on the other hand thats a diff story

EC_Subbie
Feb 17, 2007, 05:13 PM
I prefer Bruces if I can get a strong and competant A rank party (which doesn't happen often). If you get a good party for that, you're talking 15,000 meseta per run. The last good party I had for that made me 80,000 in about 1 1/2 hours.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EC_Subbie on 2007-02-17 14:13 ]</font>

VanHalen
Feb 17, 2007, 05:41 PM
On 2007-02-17 12:05, Jesus_christ wrote:
u also have to put in consideration, S is almost impossilble to acheive

your funny i got a S on this mission easy and i had alot of fun on it too. the only people were 2 beast fighgunners and 1 newman fortefighter.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-02-17 14:42 ]</font>

shewby
Feb 18, 2007, 01:56 PM
so, i did this run today to see how the pay out was. i got 5300 meseta (4700 after recharge), 1 scape, 1 kubara, 1 upteline. i got A rank cuz i got blind sided by a megid. not a bad run if you're alone, but there are much better runs if you have a party. also, this was with no luck.

Jesus_christ
Feb 20, 2007, 09:53 AM
I didn't mean LL, but bruces dungeon is above natural abilities required to get an S...on C at least, B seems to be alot easier

CyarVictor
Feb 20, 2007, 12:22 PM
So how long does LL S take you? It's only 15mins max for Bruce A and you get 9 star weapon drops, 15k reward, no use of scapes, and 150mp. LL S is a death trap for using scapes(2-3k each) plus rarely anything drops there. Mission reward is garbage. But i do understand doing something other than bruce since it does get repetative. Why not try Mad Beast S, Desert terror S, or De Ragnus S? Those have pretty good drops, meseta, great exp, and mission points.