PDA

View Full Version : Zon-Photons

MT7218
Feb 17, 2007, 08:33 PM
Anyone have ANY idea where I can find Zon Photons easily? I was thinking of Parum, but it seems slow (1 Zon-Photon through A rank Raffon Medows runs up to De Ragan? WTF?)

Amalga
Feb 17, 2007, 08:42 PM
The entry-level Linear Line missions have yielded quite a lot of Zon-Photons from me, next to Megi-Photons which I dominantly get.

imfanboy
Feb 17, 2007, 10:41 PM
The 'easiest' source for photons, if you're not looking for anything else, is in fact Unsafe Corridor.

Unsafe C takes about 3-5 minutes with a character over level 20 and has anywhere between 7 and 13 boxes that can yield a photon of any flavor.

I know just recently I did a lot of Unsafe A to level up my crossbow and ended up with 20 ray photons and 15 zon photons - along with plenty of megis that I'll probably be using to synth cheap armors and try for a 50% dark. ^_^

Tita
Feb 18, 2007, 03:44 AM
edit: duh duh duh.. i brain farted thinking UP was FfF http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

as for parum: after multiple mad critters or dragon runs (with a party), i had about 3 zons, 6 megis, 2 rays, 2 bans, and 4 gras.

oh: do Zon photons/lighting weapons generally yield high %s upon synths more so than any other elemental photon?

almost everyone i've spoken to has the same experience, and its evident in player shops: lighting weaps average about 20-44%, while say, Gra/light weaps average out at 10-20%. i produce a lot of light weaps and i've never gotten anything higher than 20%.. and that was ONCE. i've never gotten anything lower than 26% with Zons

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tita on 2007-02-20 14:04 ]</font>