PDA

View Full Version : HUcaseal Animations are the sh!t!!!

haterade
Dec 3, 2002, 10:30 AM
Come on... you gotta admit... HUcaseals have some of the coolest animations in the game! I'm pretty sure you all saw the dagger animation with her, but I just got a double saber with my low level ORAN caseal... *drool* Now THIS is a crazy ass animation! Now I'm playing with her a lot more that I used to... Her claw animation, although no more efficient than the other one(s), looks cool to say the least, with that little uppercut!

Go animations!!!

Damn offline!!!

[/end babble about HUcaseal animations]

Shrevn
Dec 3, 2002, 10:48 AM
ummm dude... dont be cussin on this board... lol kids come here dude.... Either way they suck HUmar 4eva!!!

haterade
Dec 3, 2002, 11:00 AM
On 2002-12-03 07:48, wobba wrote:
ummm dude... dont be cussin on this board... lol kids come here dude.... Either way they suck HUmar 4eva!!!

ummm dude... shut your hole... don't get dumb over ONE curse word (ass is excluded)... I even had the courtesy to exchange the I for an !... take a note: HUmars are average characters, kiddo...

By the way, Murphy Lee SUCKS... Gawd the Lunatics suck...

BonusKun
Dec 3, 2002, 12:46 PM

lol I'm 2 Level behind ya dude. S N K is comin for your azz. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

MilkManX
Dec 3, 2002, 04:09 PM
Sup BK! We gotta do some more C-Mode!

HC82
Dec 3, 2002, 11:34 PM
LMAO, HUcaseal attack animations for daggers, and swords OWN J00.

This is FACT.

Hucaseal dagger animation aside from looking super badass is quick and to the point. It is much more difficult to interupt her when doing a dagger animation then that of any other class. The final attacks last two hits are quicker. I haven't checked recovery time, but either way if you don't kill the enemy after a 3 hit combo your going to get hit.

Her sword animation is godly if used correctly. The first two strokes of her sword animation are identical in effectiveness to the other hunters, but what seperates her from the other hunters is the last sword strike. She takes NO STEP WHAT SO EVER when attacking. She just swings the sword, thats it.
Why is this so important? Well if you time it so that her first attack just barely hits the enemy with the tip of her sword, then perform a 2nd hit combo(which must be hard), when you preform the 3rd hit she will not take a step, but there will still be a large space between you and your opponent. This means that after succesfully doing a 3 hit combo she has NO FEAR of being attack backed. Against the right enemy she can go right into another combo. Or maybe be a little fancy, and quickly switch to a mech gun and go matrix on that mofo.

Having god/battle makes her the queen of the sword. Do note that you must have maximum distance between you and the enemy when performing your 1st sword attack for the above to work. It's great to use when a group of enemies just spawn or when you enter a new room.

If your close range don't bother if you can't kill the enemy in a 3 hit combo. Just do a 2 hit combo, step back, and attack.

Yes she may have max HP that is oddly low for a robot(assuming those stats are correct), but damn her attack animations are sweet and badass.
I can't wait to use my red sword.

Whatley
Dec 4, 2002, 12:10 AM
I don't like the HUcaseal's animation for the sword. It looks like she barely moves her arms from side to side with each swing. It's as if she is holding her arms in as she swings.

Rhete
Dec 4, 2002, 12:37 AM
Don't HUnewearl and HUcaseal have the same new sword animation?

watashiwa
Dec 4, 2002, 04:37 AM
On 2002-12-03 21:37, Rhete wrote:
Don't HUnewearl and HUcaseal have the same new sword animation?

Yep. They also changed the guy sword animation too, there's no longer that "jump" for the third hit and I think the swings are a little different now too.

(Noticed it when using his HUcast to beat C3 and C4 ;0;)

Mazarin
Dec 4, 2002, 04:45 AM
Yeah, the animation rocks for her. I think we sat for 10 minutes going thru weapons and combos... so sweet.

Shrevn
Dec 4, 2002, 12:30 PM
Posted: 2002-12-03 08:00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ummm dude... shut your hole... don't get dumb over ONE curse word (ass is excluded)... I even had the courtesy to exchange the I for an !... take a note: HUmars are average characters, kiddo...

By the way, Murphy Lee SUCKS... Gawd the Lunatics suck...

Was i gettin dumb over one word or was i jokin? Try reading it next time. HUmars average? lol sure ok why dont you try lookin me up and see who will be average then, kiddo. and that ML comment lmao please SahN thast just a losers coment to a king I disregard those type of words when they are spoken to me.

-Snk, 130 dude!!! WHUT!!! lol damn ived gotten lazy lvin up...

Kaervek
Dec 4, 2002, 04:39 PM
On 2002-12-04 09:30, wobba wrote:
Posted: 2002-12-03 08:00

and that ML comment lmao please SahN thast just a losers coment to a king I disregard those type of words when they are spoken to me.

Now now kids - let's not turn this post into a flame. I got yer back haterade - joo seksay bytch. As for wobba and that quote up there... obviously you don't disregard these types of words, you just replied to them. And for god's sake, learn to type half-way effectively.

Kaervek, over and out.
</retaliatory remark>

CajunSamurai
Dec 5, 2002, 11:33 AM
HUcaseal's unarmed animation is awesome also. Jab, nut punch, SWEEP!
Just discovered tonight how deadly the dagger animation is with her. My HUcast in V1/2 would do a stupid little jump at the end, oy. It might be my imagination, but it sure seems like the HUcaseal's 3rd hit with daggers is a bit faster than the HUcast's awkward hop was.

Rhang
Dec 5, 2002, 05:47 PM
I haven't seen much of HUcaseals animations. I do know however I really dislike the female running animation. They look like they are about to fall over...and why wear high heels to battle anyway?

FluxGryphon
Dec 5, 2002, 09:45 PM
OMG! The 'Dude' virus has taken possession of a few PSOW members! Guys, stop sounding like a Dell commercial and talk without all the 'dude's! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

And now back to our regularly scheduled topic...
The first time I saw the HUcaseal dagger animation was when I was playing with two other people in split screen. I found a dagger in the forest and instantly equipped it. Next round of Boomas and we were all impressed by her green twirl of death. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Rhete
Dec 6, 2002, 12:22 AM
On 2002-12-04 09:30, wobba wrote:

HUmars average? lol sure ok why dont you try lookin me up and see who will be average then, kiddo.

Letsee...

HUmar

Less HP than HUcast
Less ATP than HUcast
Less DFP than HUnewearl and HUcast
Less MST, TP, and Tech levels than HUnewearl
Less ATA than HUcaseal
Less EVP than HUcaseal

Yes I'd call them average since they don't excel at anything

WeaponX3523
Dec 6, 2002, 02:46 AM
On 2002-12-05 21:22, Rhete wrote:

Letsee...

HUmar

Less HP than HUcast
Less ATP than HUcast
Less DFP than HUnewearl and HUcast
Less MST, TP, and Tech levels than HUnewearl
Less ATA than HUcaseal
Less EVP than HUcaseal

Yes I'd call them average since they don't excel at anything

Depends how you look at it. I would rather a report card with all B's than a report card with a few A's and a few D's. (yes hucast ata is a D for a hunter ;P) No one class is really better. Its all the players perspective.

That said I love my hucaseal's animations! Dbl saber animation? *drooooooooool*

FluxGryphon
Dec 6, 2002, 03:00 AM
Just so this doesn't turn into a thread speculating which class is the best (an annoying phenomena that I've seen happen on Neverwinter Nights), how many of the HUcaseal animations are different from the animations of female characters anyway? Obviously the dagger attack animation is unique... (And I agree that the running animation looks funny - particularly from the rear and in split-screen mode.)