PDA

View Full Version : Find out your personalities in MMORPGs and tell me who you a

FenderReplica
Feb 19, 2007, 11:48 AM
Just took the bartle test now and my results are in my Sig.

Take the test and see how you behave in MMORPGs, just wanna nose about, cheers

http://www.guildcafe.com/zTakeQuest.php?questid=2

Parn
Feb 19, 2007, 11:59 AM
Based on your answers, you are SEAK.
Breakdown: Achiever 40.00%, Explorer 53.33%, Killer 33.33%, Socializer 73.33%

SEAK players are usually very interested in the the 'total experience' of a virtual world--meeting other people and finding the unique places within it. They don't care much for PVP or levelling, but meeting up with online friends to see new parts of the world is usually fun and exciting.
Pretty accurate.

EspioKaos
Feb 19, 2007, 12:01 PM
Based on your answers, you are EASK.
Breakdown: Achiever 46.67%, Explorer 86.67%, Killer 26.67%, Socializer 40.00%

EASK players often live by the phrase 'The journey is often more enjoyable than the destination.' They are motivated by meeting the challenges of the world, but they are usually in no rush--because seeing the creatures and places of the world is even more fun.

Tahldon
Eh... so I was interested..

Based on your answers, you are ESAK.
Breakdown: Achiever 33.33%, Explorer 93.33%, Killer 20.00%, Socializer 53.33%

ESAK players often see the game world as a great stage, full of things to see and people to meet. They love teaming up with people to get to the hard-to-see places, and they relish unique experiences.

Weakness
Based on your answers, you are AESK.
Breakdown: Achiever 86.67%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 33.33%, Socializer 33.33%

AESK players are interested in the player-versus-environment aspect of the game more than anything else. They are often soloists who want to achieve and see what the world has to offer. Often, they find groups cumbersome and PVP to be more an annoyance than a feature.

Sounds about right.

I'm not anti-social, I just don't like stupid people... and unfortunately the world is filled with them.

Zarbolord
Feb 19, 2007, 12:05 PM
These questions are redundent >.>;

Gamemako
Feb 19, 2007, 12:05 PM
SEKA. Achiever 20, explorer 60, killer 60, socializer 60.

Tested again, changed some things, got ESKA, achiever 33.33, explorer 66.67, killer 66.67, socializer 46.67.

Changed some more, ESKA again, Achiever 26.67%, Explorer 73.33%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 53.33%.

Achiever and Socializer averaged out, while Killer is below my average and Explorer increased further.

Gamemako
Feb 19, 2007, 12:10 PM
On 2007-02-19 09:05, Zarbolord wrote:
These questions are redundent >.>;

As they should be.

leinhart69
Feb 19, 2007, 12:12 PM
Based on your answers, you are KAES.
Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 53.33%, Killer 66.67%, Socializer 26.67%

KAES players tends to enjoy the PVP aspect most of all, but also likes to pit themself against all the challenges of the PVE environment as well--although the latter is often a means to an end. This type of player will often enjoy PVP that focuses on their skill as an individual contributor (duels, and so forth) more than team-based PVP.

yeah thats me.

Turambar
Feb 19, 2007, 12:19 PM
Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 66.67%, Killer 26.67%, Socializer 53.33%

EASK players often live by the phrase 'The journey is often more enjoyable than the destination.' They are motivated by meeting the challenges of the world, but they are usually in no rush--because seeing the creatures and places of the world is even more fun.

DurakkenX
Feb 19, 2007, 12:20 PM
Breakdown: Achiever 40.00%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 53.33%

KSEA players often seek out PVP in a game, but they are looking to socialize with and form alliances with other players who are interested in doing the same. They often seek out guilds or clans that organize formal PVP events, or work on group strategies and tactics.

not true >.>

Scejntjynahl
Feb 19, 2007, 12:21 PM
Breakdown: Achiever 40.00%, Explorer 73.33%, Killer 33.33%, Socializer 53.33%
ESAK players often see the game world as a great stage, full of things to see and people to meet. They love teaming up with people to get to the hard-to-see places, and they relish unique experiences.

I find this test to be incomplete. Why? Simply because there where several answers that I would not have chosen at all. But with the limited choices it boiled down to the lesser of two evils situation. It should have had a 3rd option at least or something.

For example the first question asking me if I would rather have a one on one fight or join a guild/clan. I would rather do neither. I don't want to have PvP nor do I want to be associated with a particular clan. Sure I may play with a clan if they need my help, but I wouldn't join up though. I would like to be "free" of allegiance to anyone.

So I was forced to choose join a clan because I detest PvP more. So it seems to be a bit of an unfair test really.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scejntjynahl on 2007-02-19 09:26 ]</font>

Nukei
Feb 19, 2007, 12:24 PM
Based on your answers, you are SEKA.
Breakdown: Achiever 40.00%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 46.67%, Socializer 66.67%

SEKA players are usually very interested in the the 'total experience' of a virtual world--meeting other people and finding the unique places within it. They don't care much for PVP or levelling, but meeting up with online friends to see new parts of the world is usually fun and exciting.

Eliash
Feb 19, 2007, 12:24 PM
Achiever 66.67%
Explorer 60.00%
Killer 73.33%
Socializer 13.33%

KAES players tends to enjoy the PVP aspect most of all, but also likes to pit themself against all the challenges of the PVE environment as well--although the latter is often a means to an end. This type of player will often enjoy PVP that focuses on their skill as an individual contributor (duels, and so forth) more than team-based PVP.

I'm anti-social...

Ash1ey
Feb 19, 2007, 12:35 PM
Breakdown: Achiever 26.67%, Explorer 60.00%, Killer 20.00%, Socializer 93.33%

SEAK players are usually very interested in the the 'total experience' of a virtual world--meeting other people and finding the unique places within it. They don't care much for PVP or levelling, but meeting up with online friends to see new parts of the world is usually fun and exciting.

Sounds about right, I do spend most of my time socializing

hainsaw3
Feb 19, 2007, 12:40 PM
Based on your answers, you are SAKE.
Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 33.33%, Killer 53.33%, Socializer 60.00%

SAKE players enjoy socializing more than anything else, but they also like to achieve the goals within the game. Often, the increase in social status that comes with defeating a powerful foe or finding a unique treasure is more important than the achievement itself. They also enjoy being part of a team that tries to accomplish great deeds, often finding as much satisfaction in the success of the group as with oneself.

Yeah, thats me...
Very very close to me too.....

Feelmirath
Feb 19, 2007, 01:16 PM
Based on your answers, you are ESKA.
Breakdown: Achiever 26.67%, Explorer 73.33%, Killer 40.00%, Socializer 60.00%

ESKA players often see the game world as a great stage, full of things to see and people to meet. They love teaming up with people to get to the hard-to-see places, and they relish unique experiences.

petruseden
Feb 19, 2007, 01:19 PM
Based on your answers, you are EKSA.
Breakdown: Achiever 13.33%, Explorer 80.00%, Killer 66.67%, Socializer 40.00%

EKSA players might be descibed as living by slogan: see the world, meet interesting people...and kill them. Immersion within the world is important to these players, because they love finding new things to explore--but they also enjoy the thrill of the hunt and finding other players within the world to fight.

---

LMAO this about sums it up too ...

I hated WoW becuase the story wasnt rich enough for me, but the PvP was okay. I LOVED FFXI's story and their story quests, but Ballista was too broken for me to enjoy fully.

However I like to socialize with people on the battlefield .. My PvP or PKK style tends to be very laid back.(I never PK.. I Like to fight the people who already have made a name for themselves)I enjoy finding out the reasons people enjoy the fight; The more complex the reason and perhaps the more emotional the reason is (bonus points for RP reasons): The more likely I'll warm up to them.

I like shaking my head at the egotistical jerks.
I enjoy talking to those who are in it to build up skill an courage. Above all I like knowing that the skills I gain from defeating a "thinking" opponent can help get stronger to deal with the "unthinking" mobs.

That would be the life... No MMO(RPG) has done this for me yet.. Just in small doses.. but I havent found the "Perfect one".

So I came to PSU? ... Dunno ... It beats having nothing to play really.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: petruseden on 2007-02-19 10:32 ]</font>

Inazuma
Feb 19, 2007, 01:22 PM
Based on your answers, you are AEKS.
Breakdown: Achiever 93.33%, Explorer 60.00%, Killer 40.00%, Socializer 6.67%

AEKS players are interested in the player-versus-environment aspect of the game more than anything else. They are often soloists who want to achieve and see what the world has to offer. Often, they find groups cumbersome and PVP to be more an annoyance than a feature.

hmm, sounds like me, mostly. however, i also want to help others achieve too.

Melora
Feb 19, 2007, 01:24 PM
Breakdown: Achiever 86.67%, Explorer 53.33%, Killer 13.33%, Socializer 46.67%

AESK players are interested in the player-versus-environment aspect of the game more than anything else. They are often soloists who want to achieve and see what the world has to offer. Often, they find groups cumbersome and PVP to be more an annoyance than a feature.

Jonty
Feb 19, 2007, 01:26 PM
Breakdown: Achiever 46.67%, Explorer 86.67%, Killer 13.33%, Socializer 53.33%

AethirMordu
Feb 19, 2007, 01:26 PM
Based on your answers, you are EAKS.
Breakdown: Achiever 60.00%, Explorer 73.33%, Killer 40.00%, Socializer 26.67%

EAKS players often live by the phrase 'The journey is often more enjoyable than the destination.' They are motivated by meeting the challenges of the world, but they are usually in no rush--because seeing the creatures and places of the world is even more fun.

Kaloa
Feb 19, 2007, 01:47 PM
Based on your answers, you are EAKS.
Breakdown: Achiever 66.67%, Explorer 80.00%, Killer 40.00%, Socializer 13.33%

EAKS players often live by the phrase 'The journey is often more enjoyable than the destination.' They are motivated by meeting the challenges of the world, but they are usually in no rush--because seeing the creatures and places of the world is even more fun.

Sounds accurate. ^.^

Sychosis
Feb 19, 2007, 01:54 PM
Took this test a while ago on the official forums. Let me make a little copy pasta:

Breakdown: Achiever 26.67%, Explorer 73.33%, Killer 33.33%, Socializer 66.67%

ESKA players often see the game world as a great stage, full of things to see and people to meet. They love teaming up with people to get to the hard-to-see places, and they relish unique experiences.

And like I said before: spot on.

Kuea
Feb 19, 2007, 01:58 PM
On 2007-02-19 09:21, Scejntjynahl wrote
I find this test to be incomplete. Why? Simply because there where several answers that I would not have chosen at all. But with the limited choices it boiled down to the lesser of two evils situation. It should have had a 3rd option at least or something.

oh yeah <.< there were many questions there I would have rather not answred since I didn't like either of them

Based on your answers, you are SAEK.
Breakdown: Achiever 66.67%, Explorer 33.33%, Killer 26.67%, Socializer 73.33%

SAEK players enjoy socializing more than anything else, but they also like to achieve the goals within the game. Often, the increase in social status that comes with defeating a powerful foe or finding a unique treasure is more important than the achievement itself. They also enjoy being part of a team that tries to accomplish great deeds, often finding as much satisfaction in the success of the group as with oneself.

-Ryuki-
Feb 19, 2007, 02:31 PM
No one has mine:

Based on your answers, you are SKAE.
Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 60.00%

SKAE players enjoy teamwork and cooperation, but feel that the main challenges of a virtual world come from the other players rather than the environment. They enjoy forming groups and alliances that will pit themselves against other players--and they gain the most satisfaction when they defeat organized groups of other players. When they aren't playing against other players, they enjoy all of the social aspects of the game.

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 19, 2007, 02:41 PM
Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 33.33%, Killer 80.00%, Socializer 66.67%

well, yeah, sometimes, I do like to just have fun by kiling anything that attacks me.

xzidanex
Feb 19, 2007, 02:41 PM
Breakdown: Achiever 33.33%, Explorer 80.00%, Killer 26.67%, Socializer 60.00%

Pretty acurate I'd say XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xzidanex on 2007-02-19 11:42 ]</font>

Jibby
Feb 19, 2007, 02:48 PM
Based on your answers, you are SEKA.
Breakdown: Achiever 26.67%, Explorer 60.00%, Killer 53.33%, Socializer 60.00%

SEKA players are usually very interested in the the 'total experience' of a virtual world--meeting other people and finding the unique places within it. They don't care much for PVP or levelling, but meeting up with online friends to see new parts of the world is usually fun and exciting.

SuperRygar
Feb 19, 2007, 02:58 PM
Breakdown: Achiever 40.00%, Explorer 66.67%, Killer 33.33%, Socializer 60.00%

Esufer
Feb 19, 2007, 03:44 PM
Based on your answers, you are AKES.
Breakdown: Achiever 80.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 73.33%, Socializer 20.00%
AKES players like to be the best-of-the-best at everything the game has to offer. They like to be high on the ladders of whatever metrics the game uses, including PVP. They like the best gear, the most power, and they love being the 'first' at something. Their prowess in PVP is generally supported by a large degree of understanding and posession of the best equipment and skills.

Start running.

neovivi
Feb 19, 2007, 03:52 PM
Based on your answers, you are EASK.
Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 60.00%, Killer 33.33%, Socializer 53.33%

ChocoboChad
Feb 19, 2007, 03:54 PM
Yeaaah.

Breakdown: Achiever 26.67%, Explorer 66.67%, Killer 33.33%, Socializer 73.33%

I think I'm more of an Achiever than a Killer...

Gamemako
Feb 19, 2007, 03:57 PM
Would you guys like to know why this describes you so well?

THEY ASK THE MOST BLATENT QUESTIONS EVER.

Hey, do you like killing random people?

ZOMG, YOU MUST LIKE PVP!

It's just pure awesome.

By the way, mine really isn't that accurate. I love killing people just for fun sometimes. I'm going to go vend in Rappelz, so I walk into a field, slaughter some people for wrath level 3, return to town, and vend while the status disappears. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ermac
Feb 19, 2007, 04:11 PM
Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 40.00%

Kind of different than I expected but meh.

RadiantLegend
Feb 19, 2007, 04:14 PM
Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 66.67%, Socializer 33.33%

Yep, thats the right order. I love killing.

Shadow_Wing
Feb 19, 2007, 04:15 PM
Breakdown: Achiever 46.67%, Explorer 66.67%, Killer 40.00%, Socializer 53.33%

True to a certain point.

The percentages would be about right though, however, my killer would up my achiever since I consider looks > use when it comes down to it lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Wing on 2007-02-19 13:15 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
Feb 19, 2007, 04:22 PM
I still have yet to see anyone with my result XD

Kaydin
Feb 19, 2007, 04:26 PM
Based on your answers, you are EKSA.
Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 80.00%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 40.00%

EKSA players might be descibed as living by slogan: see the world, meet interesting people...and kill them. Immersion within the world is important to these players, because they love finding new things to explore--but they also enjoy the thrill of the hunt and finding other players within the world to fight.

Shadow_Wing
Feb 19, 2007, 04:28 PM
On 2007-02-19 11:31, RyukiZero wrote:
No one has mine:

SKAE players enjoy teamwork and cooperation, but feel that the main challenges of a virtual world come from the other players rather than the environment. They enjoy forming groups and alliances that will pit themselves against other players--and they gain the most satisfaction when they defeat organized groups of other players. When they aren't playing against other players, they enjoy all of the social aspects of the game.

This seems so like you >>; even though we've only met a few times XD.

-Ryuki-
Feb 19, 2007, 04:29 PM
On 2007-02-19 13:28, Shadow_Wing wrote:

On 2007-02-19 11:31, RyukiZero wrote:
No one has mine:

This seems so like you >>; even though we've only met a few times XD.

We've partied before? >.>;;

Shadow_Wing
Feb 19, 2007, 04:30 PM
Nah, but I've been to ur events =p

-Ryuki-
Feb 19, 2007, 04:34 PM
Ah, well.. thanks? XD;;

Tra
Feb 19, 2007, 04:37 PM
Breakdown: Achiever 33.33%, Explorer 60.00%, Killer 73.33%, Socializer 33.33%
KEAS players are often individuals who like to feel immersed in a virtual worlds and see themselves as a great villain or crusader within that world. They seek out challenges against other players, but they are going to find all the areas of that world. They'll often know about the best hiding places and ambush points.

Neith
Feb 19, 2007, 04:38 PM
Based on your answers, you are AEKS.
Breakdown: Achiever 73.33%, Explorer 60.00%, Killer 46.67%, Socializer 20.00%

AEKS players are interested in the player-versus-environment aspect of the game more than anything else. They are often soloists who want to achieve and see what the world has to offer. Often, they find groups cumbersome and PVP to be more an annoyance than a feature.

Damn straight, shows exactly what I do in PSU http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Solo > 99% of Uni 2 games http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

prismsub5
Feb 19, 2007, 04:43 PM
Breakdown: Achiever 60.00%, Explorer 60.00%, Killer 26.67%, Socializer 53.33%

i dislike pvp and prefer a full party -.-

DLShAdOw
Feb 19, 2007, 04:49 PM
Based on your answers, you are ASKE.
Breakdown: Achiever 86.67%, Explorer 33.33%, Killer 40.00%, Socializer 40.00%

ASKE players like to pit themselves against the grand-challenges of a virtual world. They see grouping and guilds/clans not only as an enjoyable aspect of the social environment, but also as a way to achieve goals that cannot be achieved as an individual.

Thats me, and I think i'm the only ASKE so far.

Genji
Feb 19, 2007, 04:50 PM
Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 73.33%, Killer 20.00%, Socializer 53.33%

DizzyDi
Feb 19, 2007, 06:46 PM
Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 66.67%, Killer 53.33%, Socializer 33.33%

Samaine
Feb 19, 2007, 07:20 PM
Breakdown: Achiever 66.67%, Explorer 53.33%, Killer 33.33%, Socializer 46.67%

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 19, 2007, 07:28 PM
Breakdown: Achiever 46.67%, Explorer 73.33%, Killer 13.33%, Socializer 66.67%

This is probably rather true of me. I tend not to be very ambitious in an MMO (I simply don't have enough time, and what time I do have tends to go toward creative projects instead of games), but I enjoy the exploring and socializing. Albeit, I'd almost set Socializing ahead of Exploring; I think what set one over the other was the question regarding prefering either a house worth millions or a private channel for you and your friends; I would imagine that choosing the house gave me a point for Achiever instead of Socializer, but I chose the house, not because I'd sooner have the material (such as it is) posession, but because in a game, I'd much rather meet a friend face-to-face (so to speak) to hang around and chat with them, than to have a private channel, which, to me, seems cold and impersonal (just the same, I've found that I generally don't like phones for this same sort of reason; I'd rather talk to someone in person, if that's an option).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUnewearl_Meira on 2007-02-19 16:33 ]</font>

astuarlen
Feb 19, 2007, 08:54 PM
Yay, one first of a kind. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

ASEK players like to pit themselves against the grand-challenges of a virtual world. They see grouping and guilds/clans not only as an enjoyable aspect of the social environment, but also as a way to achieve goals that cannot be achieved as an individual.

Not that I've, uh, ever played a true MMORPG. Online? Yes. Massive? Hardly.

Zelutos
Feb 19, 2007, 09:52 PM
Based on your answers, you are AKSE.
Breakdown: Achiever 73.33%, Explorer 40.00%, Killer 46.67%, Socializer 40.00%

AKSE players like to be the best-of-the-best at everything the game has to offer. They like to be high on the ladders of whatever metrics the game uses, including PVP. They like the best gear, the most power, and they love being the 'first' at something. Their prowess in PVP is generally supported by a large degree of understanding and posession of the best equipment and skills.

:3

Schubalts
Feb 20, 2007, 12:55 AM
Breakdown: Achiever 26.67%, Explorer 73.33%, Killer 40.00%, Socializer 60.00%

Out_Kast
Feb 20, 2007, 08:25 AM
I'm a SEAK http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

roygbiv
Feb 20, 2007, 09:26 AM
EAKS

Squall179
Feb 20, 2007, 08:34 PM
Based on your answers, you are SEAK.
Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 80.00%, Killer 13.33%, Socializer 86.67%

Fits me pretty well on how I approach the games I play

ShadowDragon28
Feb 20, 2007, 09:56 PM
you are EASK.

Breakdown: Achiever 46.67%, Explorer 80.00%, Killer 26.67%, Socializer 46.67%

}} Pretty darn accurate.

Radiata
Feb 21, 2007, 06:10 AM
Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 73.33%, Killer 13.33%, Socializer 60.00%

I knew it would be something like this. Haha.