PDA

View Full Version : GC: YELLOWBOZE HELP!!

RuByFiRe
Dec 3, 2002, 06:40 PM
I am some what new to the world of PSO, I have a lvl 71 hucast (Yellowboze, and I dont seem to find much of anything. Please if you know of the items i can find with this id and from where and who please reply. I also have a 41 fonewearl(oran), so if you can help her out too that'd be great thanks!

unCle_Stupid
Dec 3, 2002, 10:40 PM
Check here:
http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=9

Very accurate, although some of the items listed do pop up earlier, and there isn't a complete list yet(not a whole lot of yellowboze to report things).

Amethyst
Dec 4, 2002, 12:12 AM
You can find meseta as yellowboze. Hope this will help you become rich. PS: My Hucaseal can kick your @$$ any day. Cya Soon

rbf2000
Dec 4, 2002, 01:27 AM
I ditched a level 60 character because they were yellowboze. I remade the sam exact character, except with a differant name to get a differant ID.

That's how frustrated I was with Yellowboze.

Elusive_Llama
Dec 4, 2002, 10:52 AM
You can make more money with other IDs than you can with a Yellowboze. My Redria Hunny regularly finds armor that sells from 2k to 4k APIECE, netting like 10k in one run. In any case, meseta is nearly worthless if you don't have a charge-type weapon to burn it all on.

edit:
It's still not too late to redo your character. Just transfer what little stuff you have over to another char, then twink up your new HUcast, get into a game with some friends and power level. Better to have a good section ID than a crappy one. I mean, I would redo my Redria Hunny except the slicer stuff (the bane of my existence) tends to stop appearing at Vhard and Ultimate, which is where I'm at currently.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elusive_Llama on 2002-12-04 07:57 ]</font>

Goza
Dec 4, 2002, 01:01 PM
I got tired of my Greenill HUmar, so I used him to raise tons of cash to twink up a level 50 mag for my FOnewearl. Since Yellowboze is supposed to find good money, perhaps you could pursue using your character as a mag farmer for new characters?

FluxGryphon
Dec 6, 2002, 03:32 AM
How convenient for a relevent thread to be up when I wanted to ask the question...Is it worth making a Yellowboze character in version 2? Since meseta pops up a lot anyway (at least it seems to me, particularly when I'm trying to get rares off of bosses (*snarl*)), I doubt it makes much difference. Besides, as Elusive_Llama said, you can make a helluva lot more money selling armor than picking up dinky amounts of meseta.

So what's an alternative to Yellowboze, if you're making a Hunter? I've already got Bluefull, Skyly, and Greennill. From what I want to name my character, Whitill is convenient.

IVI
Dec 7, 2002, 12:59 PM
ok, the its a huge misunderstanding how much meseta yellowboze picks up. seriously.

yellowboze is very misunderstood, every box, and enemy DO NOT drop meseta.

i've found with my yellowboze hucast:

3x yamato
2x talis
1x red handgun
2x dragon claws
5x grass assassins arms
3x hildabears head
25+ Photon drops
8+ Addslots
custom frame
spirit garnment
+ a shitload more that i dont recall right this moment,

i can tell you though, yellowboze seems to generate tons of enemy body parts, and some very nice high end technique disks. (lv 28 shifta, 25 deband, ect. ect)

"its not to late to remake your character"

i think thats a little over the edge... have you really tried yellowboze on the GC? its certainly been improved.