PDA

View Full Version : Stat mistake?

SolomonGrundy
Feb 20, 2007, 05:02 AM
According to the Japanese wikki, a 60/10 Newman Wartecher has the following DFP

M/F
116/121

and 60/10 Newman Figunners (who have the same DFP modification) have the exact same stats...but how can this be? Newmans recieve a racial bonus (supposedly 3%) to thier DFP for being a Wartecher, but NOT for being a Figunner

Ether
Feb 20, 2007, 05:30 AM
I always heard that newman DID receive a figunner bonus. They have the same ones human gets + fortetecher

SolomonGrundy
Feb 20, 2007, 01:25 PM
On 2007-02-20 02:30, Ether wrote:
I always heard that newman DID receive a figunner bonus. They have the same ones human gets + fortetecher

why would they? Figunners do not use techs...

Humans get a bonus for being a fortetecher? not according to the wikki...?

Sephlock
Feb 20, 2007, 01:47 PM
Can't... stop... clicking.... on... anime... girl... >_<.

Err, anyways... can anyone with a human fortetecher or a Newman figunner shed some light?

Cuz it could be any number of things... a mistake on the wiki, a mistake by a programmer, an intentional feature.... *shrug*

Para
Feb 20, 2007, 02:08 PM
That's awesome if newmans did get a fighgunner bonus... just makes me happier that I know for fact that newman fighgunner is funner XD (lol intended silly grammar)

Dymalos
Feb 20, 2007, 02:21 PM
Edit: I stand corrected, it would appear that there is in fact a racial bonus for Newman Fighgunners. Huh, who would'a thought.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dymalos on 2007-02-20 15:22 ]</font>

Soukosa
Feb 20, 2007, 04:02 PM
Being that my newman is both lv 1 in WT and FG I went to check it. They do indeed have the same stats for DFP which conclude that they do get a racial bonus for FG as well. Why? Probably because ST seems to have an obsession with newmans and people seem to be further obsessed with the "elven ears" -.-

And newmans don't get all of the same bonuses as humans, they don't get one for PT which humans do (which many PT fans are probably happy about).

Natrokos
Feb 20, 2007, 05:26 PM
Odd that fighgunner has nothing force about it and yet portranser does.

Jesus_christ
Feb 20, 2007, 06:21 PM
I just think sega is racist...

Tengoku
Feb 20, 2007, 06:23 PM
On 2007-02-20 15:21, Jesus_christ wrote:
I just think sega is racist...
Or they just like screwing with people. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Jesus_christ
Feb 20, 2007, 06:25 PM
its absurd to think black men(beasts)would use pikes and spears
to think white people(humans)would use lightsabers and crap when pistols are perfectly accessible
to imagine that chinese people(newmans)would pull random acts of "buffing" out of their ass
and to even think mexicans(casts)would work for free in afk/assisted runs
to all ST lovers out their...remember the alamo!!!

Tengoku
Feb 20, 2007, 06:28 PM
On 2007-02-20 15:25, Jesus_christ wrote:
to think white people(humans)would use lightsabers and crap when pistols are perfectly accessible
to imagine that chinese people(newmans)would pull random acts of "buffing" out of their ass
Well, that's an interesting little idea there. Not sure where you get it though. Hope you didn't spend too much time on it.

Schubalts
Feb 20, 2007, 11:23 PM
On 2007-02-20 15:25, Jesus_christ wrote:

Aw hell, I knew somebody would say this eventually...

SolomonGrundy
Feb 21, 2007, 01:48 AM
On 2007-02-20 14:26, Natrokos wrote:
Odd that fighgunner has nothing force about it and yet portranser does.

what an excellent point.

Jesus_christ
Feb 21, 2007, 09:48 AM
I apologize in my mistake...black africans use spears all the time