PDA

View Full Version : Preferred section Id's for a FOnewm and a RAcast?

burning_card
Feb 20, 2007, 08:13 PM
My wife and i have made a team of a FOney and a RAcaseal so far (viridia and purplenum) and now we're switching the roles for a FOnewm and RAcast team. What Id's do you guys suggest? I know Purplenum and Viridia find most of the stuff we need (smoking plate, different guns, etc) and i've hunted most of the pinkal stuff in the past, so i have the storm, ice, and fire wands. I was thiniing a Redria, but i don't know if it's good, and can't think of a second ID.

Obscenity
Feb 20, 2007, 08:24 PM
Redria, Yellowboze and Whitill are probably my favorite section IDs. Greenill is good for a Ranger, too.

burning_card
Feb 20, 2007, 08:31 PM
Hmm, i think i'll go Redria and Whitlill. Redria finds great armors, ad the whitill finds the handgun milla guld, hard finds but well worth it.

Thanks much!

Anuminus
Feb 21, 2007, 01:36 AM
Redria, and Whitill hands down. Yellowboze would be good too, but Purplenum covers some of what Booze gets...

Banish
Feb 21, 2007, 02:44 PM
Yellowboze finds all monster weapon body parts, as well as some great drops!

Redria finds a majority of everything, and Whitill gets Rico's accessories.

burning_card
Feb 21, 2007, 06:58 PM
Yeah Whitill is a damn good ID IMO. I decided on a HUcaseal instead of my FOnewm for now, i don't have anything too good for a force, i think i'll wait untill i at least get the smoking plate with my wife's purplenum foney. I made her a Skyly though, damn good id for that character, and since i'll have the whitill running too it will even out.