PDA

View Full Version : Must.... find.... MAG CELL- ughh....

kumarpallana
Feb 25, 2001, 11:13 PM
I need one. Bad. There's not much left for me on this game unless i get one im afraid. My hunter is nearing level 100, and i have most of the weapons i want. There's only one thing left for me... mag cells are my only salvation. Here's what i know about these things:

-only in forest on v-hard
-i want one bad
-i must have one

Ok. If anyone reading this has found one or know how i can get my hands on one plz help me out here. Info about where you found it (off what monster or box) what section id is possibly needed, or anything else you need to do in order to find one helps. Thx.

ragnarok
Feb 26, 2001, 12:35 AM
I feel your pain, I am nearing level 50 and need a mag cell, btw i have 3 other level 200 mags...

Thug_Larz
Feb 26, 2001, 12:38 AM
At the risk of sounding like an idiot...
What are mag cells? What do they do for you? Thanks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Tkc613
Feb 26, 2001, 12:58 AM
There are many goals after you reach level 100, kumarpallana. For example, try getting to 2,500,000 exp. Then try maxing out all your stats, including luck. Try getting 3,500,000 exp.

Anyways, in another post, it was mentioned two were found by a skyly within one hour (I believe by Serge). Another post mentioned it was dropped by a booma (I believe Cheech).

Thug_, mag cells are items you use on your equipped mag the same way you use grinders on your equipped weapon. It will turn a normal mag (and even a rare mag, I speculate) into a rare mag or a super rare mag.

There is a recent post about the eight rare mags in the Mag forum on this board.

JJ
Feb 26, 2001, 12:59 AM
I traded 'bout 10 specials for a Soniti which i hear is mag cell #503. Looks very cool with a pow rating of 156. It is the mag i use but i have every1 asking me now what mag is that? heh. Those mag cells along with the Del Saber Arms and S Beats Arms must be the rarest items in the game period.

Thug_Larz
Feb 26, 2001, 02:08 AM
Thanks Tkc613! I was wondering what all the fuss was about...Now, I'm gonna be hunting for them too.