PDA

View Full Version : GC: The Item DataBase & Id's

MuRaKi
Dec 3, 2002, 09:21 PM
The Item data base here is showing very few items for bluefull and many many more for most of the other id's. Now is this Because bluefull sucks or is it because theres not many that are bluefull. I am bluefull and i have found lots and lots of items that are on the section id's. Online anyways. If you play online with other id's rares are totaly random amongst those id's right???? Anyways Just couple questions i had. I like bluefull and most other do to. I find photon drops like crazy. 18 just from 1 char. I have found lots of others playing by myself such as red barrier, stank armor and many others that dont fit Id. So no matter what id you are i think it is somewhat possible to find anthing other id's can.
Comments Bout this?

Saladwood
Dec 3, 2002, 09:33 PM
Actually, we're not done updating the item list.

and moving to section id!

VulpesMundi
Dec 3, 2002, 09:57 PM
On 2002-12-03 18:21, MuRaKi wrote:
If you play online with other id's rares are totaly random amongst those id's right????
So no matter what id you are i think it is somewhat possible to find anthing other id's can.

First issue: online and offline multi-player and section IDs. The person who creates the team (player 1) is the ID that is active. Online, if the host leaves the team then the next person to enter the team in chronological order is now the ID that is active, and so on down the line.

IDs have a lot more variety in what they can find in the GC version. Items are literally strewn all over the place. As a general rule, a minimum of two IDs seem to be able to find any one findable item, though some items are common to every ID. It all really depends on how rare and useful the item is. If it's a common 9-star item, well I refer to them as common because typically any ID can find them sooner or later. Most (not all) 10-star items are quasi-common, meaning around half the IDs can find them. 11 and 12-star items are a lot rarer and generally have few IDs that can find them, and certainly not easily.