PDA

View Full Version : Devil/Battle...

burning_card
Feb 22, 2007, 05:25 PM
I hunted six of these things so far, found two more last night. I spread them out over my characters and i don't see any difference in speed. I've got two of them equipped on my RAmar, i shot off a rifle with him next to a RAmarl with nothing, and the speed had ni difference other then the last shot being very cose ahead. I know it's not me pressing the button too slow since i can shoot off mechguns in a full stream without breaks in a fight, so i'm wondering it a god battle would be better then two devils, or if they are in fact useless items?

Obscenity
Feb 22, 2007, 05:27 PM
Well they aren't stackable, first of all, so there's no point in having more than one equipped. And from what I understand, the way they work is they speed up the second hit of a three hit combo a certain amount, depending on the/Battle you're using, and then speed up the third hit in the combo a little more.

Xeno-Windgust
Feb 22, 2007, 05:32 PM
Unit/Battle do NOT stack over other ones. So it means that if you have a General/Battle and a Devil/Battle equipped, only the strongest of the two will take action. You probably knew that already...

Besides, /Battle units work in a strange way. I remember seeing this:

(% is attack speed increase, while 1, 2, 3 are attack combo number)
General/Battle: 1st attack +0%, 2nd +5%, 3rd +10%
Devil/Battle: 1st +0%, 2nd +10%, 3rd +20%
God/Battle: 1st +0%, 2nd +15%, 3rd +30%
I can guess that Heavenly/Battle would be 0%, 20% and 40% respectively.

If any of that info is incorrect, please feel free to PM me or correct the info on your own:P

Edit: Bleh! Obscenity beat me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xeno-Windgust on 2007-02-22 14:34 ]</font>

burning_card
Feb 22, 2007, 05:39 PM
Well damn, didn't know that they weren't stackable (you learn somethin new every day lol)

Okay so it's not as bad as i thought. I had two equipped and i did notice something, but seeing as you only need one unit for that it's not that bad. I was just dissapointed because i thought getting two of them would increase it by 40% or something.

Thanks for the info.