PDA

View Full Version : im gona rock the board

LordofMajik
Feb 23, 2007, 02:43 AM
with this question, O.K. here goez:
Why is it that 90% of MMORPG'rs r complaining azzholes? i mean look at watchthemfeed he swears up n down oh its HAX!!! lord has 44% vahras? HAX!!!! the only explanation for this must be HAX!!! get real man enjoy the game, have fun....REALLY LOL[u]

Midicronica
Feb 23, 2007, 02:45 AM
Wow, this is such bait.

February
Feb 23, 2007, 02:47 AM
You know what's awesome? Those Vanilla Filled Home Run Pies. Those like rock all that has ever rocked.

-Ryuki-
Feb 23, 2007, 02:48 AM
You know what else is awesome?

Listening to sad music ._.

desolant11
Feb 23, 2007, 02:48 AM
hax ruin the fun. thats for real. only reason some people act like they like hackers is cause they give them stuff, and haxs have stuff whores for fake friends.

February
Feb 23, 2007, 02:49 AM
On 2007-02-22 23:48, RyukiZero wrote:

Not as awesome as listening to something just for the sake of it rawking out!! *Runs of singing "Burn in my light"

-Ryuki-
Feb 23, 2007, 02:51 AM
Rawking out.

I have music I do that too.

Unfortunately, my mood won't allow "rawking out".

Kimil
Feb 23, 2007, 02:52 AM
Rawking OUt?
FUCK THAT REMINDS ME! CONCERT THE 9TH! YES!!!

February
Feb 23, 2007, 02:53 AM
On 2007-02-22 23:51, RyukiZero wrote:
Rawking out.

I have music I do that too.

Unfortunately, my mood won't allow "rawking out".

That's the best time to Rawk out!!

AweOfShe
Feb 23, 2007, 02:53 AM
Listen to Eurobeat. It's funny. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO
NO ONE QUIT THE RADIO
TOKYO IS ON FIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ

desolant11
Feb 23, 2007, 02:54 AM
On 2007-02-22 23:48, RyukiZero wrote:

i like to wear my black heart while listening to the inuyasha sound track and standing in the rain.

ShadowDragon28
Feb 23, 2007, 02:55 AM
Ryuki Zero, dont know if you like Progressive Metal, but for me listening to Disturbed album "Down with the Sickness" while playing a killer hack-n-slash game (back then it was PSO) really made me feel better back in 2000 after a painful break-up.

I'm a huge fan of Disturbed; when ever I'm getting a bit too sad, or frustrated with something, I'll listen to their songs and they make me feel a lot better.

It might help you? If your open to listening to "Disturbed".. To each his own though.

-Ryuki-
Feb 23, 2007, 02:57 AM
I can tolerate Disturbed because of two reasons.

1. One of my best friends is a huge fan of them.
2. Someone dear to me liked them a lot, and she passed away awhile ago.

But, I'd rather rock out to jRock. That's the hardest I'd go, and that's probably saying a bunch.

February
Feb 23, 2007, 02:58 AM
I'm not the world's formost authority on JPop or anything, but I can recomend Anna Tsuchiya, and Anything involving Tomoko Kawase. (Tommy february/heavenly or The Brilliant Green) You may like them.

Zero787
Feb 23, 2007, 03:07 AM
regarding Jpop you may also like Nami Tamaki (one of my favorite Jpop singers >_<)

-Ryuki-
Feb 23, 2007, 03:10 AM
Speaking of J-music..

Check out ZZ and HIGH & MIGHTY COLOR.

Syl
Feb 23, 2007, 03:11 AM
You guys should listen to melodic death metal... it's good for your souls! It's not about the growling, but listen to the melody behind it...

and to OP, sure, you have a bunch of Rucars, Creas, and the such.. not hax huh? What I was doing was defending the innocent ppl you try to pawn this off to so you won't get banned, but the other player would suffer at your fault. kthxbai

Weakness
Feb 23, 2007, 03:13 AM
On 2007-02-23 00:11, WatchThemFeed wrote:
You guys should listen to melodic death metal... it's good for your souls! It's not about the growling, but listen to the melody behind it...

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif I listen to a lot of In Flames, Children of Bodem, The Haunted, Opeth, etc.

Syl
Feb 23, 2007, 03:14 AM
OMG, I love In Flames! What are some of your favorite songs from them?

February
Feb 23, 2007, 03:15 AM
I actually have a few crea doubles Ive bought off of people (In addition to legit crea doubles) but that doesn't mean I'M a hacker.

Just have a thing for A: Matching my outfits, and B: I likes elements http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

That and yeah, I didnt want the crea cause it's rare. I wanted it 'cause I loves me some star wars.

Weakness
Feb 23, 2007, 03:15 AM
On 2007-02-23 00:14, WatchThemFeed wrote:
OMG, I love In Flames! What are some of your favorite songs from them?

I like pretty much anything from Clayman. Mainly their newer stuff, Ordinary Story is probably my favorite song though.

Zero787
Feb 23, 2007, 03:17 AM
High and Mighty Color man that is a great band, for them my favorite song would be pride, I like the ways its all slow and calm in the beginning and then becomes crazy >_<

ShadowDragon28
Feb 23, 2007, 03:18 AM
Heavenly, what elements are those Crea Doubles? And hypothetically speaking, how much meseta would I need to offer to buy one from you?

I've only got 3 mil max ... which will lower as I continue to buy PM food for my PM's.

Syl
Feb 23, 2007, 03:22 AM
On 2007-02-23 00:15, heavenly6 wrote:
I actually have a few crea doubles Ive bought off of people (In addition to legit crea doubles) but that doesn't mean I'M a hacker.

Just have a thing for A: Matching my outfits, and B: I likes elements http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

That and yeah, I didnt want the crea cause it's rare. I wanted it 'cause I loves me some star wars.

Point made, but besides my point. I didnt label him as a haxor, I just was telling some guy he was trying to trade with that he HAS haxed stuff. I was telling the trader to be wary because of Lord's past actions is all...

so sad I didn't get to use my crea... might be gone for all I know tomorrow ;_;

If sega does successfully wipe all dupes, man, S ranks will be once again rare (or until they dupe a bunch lol)

And yeah Clayman is an awesome CD. Never did take a liking to Come Clarity, they lost their Gothenburg touch...

Weakness
Feb 23, 2007, 03:26 AM
On 2007-02-23 00:22, WatchThemFeed wrote:

On 2007-02-23 00:15, heavenly6 wrote:

Point made, but besides my point. I didnt label him as a haxor, I just was telling some guy he was trying to trade with that he HAS haxed stuff. I was telling the trader to be wary because of Lord's past actions is all...

so sad I didn't get to use my crea... might be gone for all I know tomorrow ;_;

If sega does successfully wipe all dupes, man, S ranks will be once again rare (or until they dupe a bunch lol)

And yeah Clayman is an awesome CD. Never did take a liking to Come Clarity, they lost their Gothenburg touch...

I haven't heard anything from it. Last CD I brought/listened to was Soundtrack to Your Escape. It had a few good songs, but was overall a horrid release.

February
Feb 23, 2007, 03:28 AM
Yeah I was wondering if the ones I've bought/traded will be gone when servers are back. I won't exactly be too upset either, just means I need to work at finding the boards for myself again. (I Just needed a break from it! haha.)

Weakness
Feb 23, 2007, 03:30 AM
On 2007-02-23 00:28, heavenly6 wrote:
Yeah I was wondering if the ones I've bought/traded will be gone when servers are back. I won't exactly be too upset either, just means I need to work at finding the boards for myself again. (I Just needed a break from it! haha.)

;;>.> I would be willing to make insane monetary offers for one of those if they are still there in the morning.

Syl
Feb 23, 2007, 03:42 AM
Yeah if my Crea goes bye bye, oh well. I don't want to lvl anymore as fighgunner, taking my concentration back to GT.

And yeah, STYE had a couple songs I liked, just mainly "The Quiet Place" If you listen to the newest one, you will be gravely dissapointed. in STYE, did you notice how boring their songs got compared to their older stuff? Well, Come Clarity is just that, and more of it =/

Weakness
Feb 23, 2007, 03:45 AM
On 2007-02-23 00:42, WatchThemFeed wrote:
Yeah if my Crea goes bye bye, oh well. I don't want to lvl anymore as fighgunner, taking my concentration back to GT.

And yeah, STYE had a couple songs I liked, just mainly "The Quiet Place" If you listen to the newest one, you will be gravely dissapointed. in STYE, did you notice how boring their songs got compared to their older stuff? Well, Come Clarity is just that, and more of it =/

I see. I really liked Borders and Shading from STYE, but I will take your word for it when you say the new one isn't good. I can whole hearted believe it after most of what was on STYE.

Syl
Feb 23, 2007, 03:47 AM
Yeah, man, actually if you put the songs you like into a driving game (like Burnout or Forza for Xbox), you'll see that In Flames is pretty good BGM for racing games =o

Weakness
Feb 23, 2007, 03:48 AM
On 2007-02-23 00:47, WatchThemFeed wrote:
Yeah, man, actually if you put the songs you like into a driving game (like Burnout or Forza for Xbox), you'll see that In Flames is pretty good BGM for racing games =o

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Done and done. I played Ridge Racer 7 to death at my girlfriends house and yes, In Flames is perfect racing music.

Syl
Feb 23, 2007, 03:52 AM
On note of the whole hax item argument, either Sega forgot to implement the sweep... or I have a legit Crea lol

Tsudori
Feb 23, 2007, 04:46 AM
Hax make me glad I'm a 360 player. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I get to enjoy the game without worrying my xbox will explode when i see some shining circle of light on the floor.

DonMakaveli
Feb 23, 2007, 05:49 AM
On 2007-02-22 23:43, LordofMajik wrote:
with this question, O.K. here goez:
Why is it that 90% of MMORPG'rs r complaining azzholes? i mean look at watchthemfeed he swears up n down oh its HAX!!! lord has 44% vahras? HAX!!!! the only explanation for this must be HAX!!! get real man enjoy the game, have fun....REALLY LOL[u]

Please.. tell me it's not the guy who were selling 50% ground carriguine rucar, that's complaining about ZOMFG YA H4X0r... -.-

Syl
Feb 23, 2007, 05:50 AM
Yup that's him...

DonMakaveli
Feb 23, 2007, 05:52 AM
no comments http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

imfanboy
Feb 23, 2007, 06:10 AM
Nope, it's probably not legit - the only items that they swept away are the ones which aren't available. they didn't take away 'available' items which have been cheated.

Aj well, such is life.

Balthasar
Feb 23, 2007, 06:24 AM
Funny you guys mention what music you're into/what music you listen to while playing. Even funnier that two people mentioned metal, specifically a bit of the metal I like too. However, I must say that while I think In Flames was a great band, that anything after Whoracle was just plain downhill. The Jester Race and Whoracle are two absolutely amazing examples of the developing gothenburg sound in the new wave of swedish death metal. Honestly, right after clayman they completely sold out and began doing mallcore/nu metal bullshit.

Anywho....I also am a really, really big fan of Opeth. I really like Blackwater Park (2001), and my favorite album of theirs is "Still Life" (1997). I mostly listen to Swedish death metal and Swedish melodic death metal, but I also like power, groove, and some thrash metal too. I must say however, that Pantera has, and always will have a monopoly on all things awesome.

Lastly I must mention that all you people who say Devildriver isn't brutal/heavy enough, listen to their second album. Fuckin' gold!!

Syl
Feb 23, 2007, 06:49 AM
Haha, nothing short of what to expect from a Cast Supremacy council member lol

jizaboz
Feb 23, 2007, 08:43 AM
Whiners suck. Disturbed almost sucks worse....