PDA

View Full Version : Quest: cant beat seat of heart

gamefreak7420
Feb 23, 2007, 06:53 AM
omg that quest is driving me insane!!! wenever i get into the control tower elly ALWAYS dies i hafta keep my resta equipped(which i hate) and the doesnt seem to always work. any advice?

trypticon
Feb 23, 2007, 12:45 PM
redo all the quests on a different difficulty before going into Seat of the Heart so that you don't have to deal with Elly.

Banish
Feb 23, 2007, 01:08 PM
On 2007-02-23 03:53, gamefreak7420 wrote:

omg that quest is driving me insane!!! wenever i get into the control tower elly ALWAYS dies i hafta keep my resta equipped(which i hate) and the doesnt seem to always work. any advice?

Do the Sue/Bernie Subplot, for the second half.

For the first half though, you have to protect Elly.

Splash
Feb 23, 2007, 09:55 PM
Why would you die? If you touch the correct terminals, you shouldn't even have to encounter one monster.

Taleck
Feb 24, 2007, 01:01 AM
Are you online or on PSO+? to go off his question is the sue bernie subplot also for PSO+ or is it only online?

Anuminus
Feb 24, 2007, 04:17 AM
It is for any version of PSO for GCN or XBOX. Look it up under the quests section.

gamefreak7420
Feb 24, 2007, 09:27 AM
On 2007-02-23 22:01, Taleck wrote:
Are you online or on PSO+? to go off his question is the sue bernie subplot also for PSO+ or is it only online?

im playing offline on pso 1&2 plus, and wat do u guys mean on the sue and bernie subplot? =

gamefreak7420
Feb 24, 2007, 09:29 AM
On 2007-02-23 09:45, trypticon wrote:
redo all the quests on a different difficulty before going into Seat of the Heart so that you don't have to deal with Elly.

thats the only quest i hav in episode2 tho... im confused lol XD

Kizuna
Feb 24, 2007, 11:09 AM
http://pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=881

sue and bernie subplot. if you follow the bernie subplot you get kireek's scythe, Souleater.
if you follow the sue subplot (and have the seat of heart quest) you can get the Ragol Ring

trypticon
Feb 24, 2007, 11:17 AM
On 2007-02-23 18:55, Splash wrote:
Why would you die? If you touch the correct terminals, you shouldn't even have to encounter one monster.

That's incorrect. There are three terminals that will spawn enemies anyway. The first one spawns a row of Recoboxes. Another spawns a Gibbles, and a third spawns a Delbiter that proceeds to slam directly into you and whomever is with you. The delbiter will usually end up killing Elly in one hit in lower difficulties. I'm suspecting this is where he's having the problem.

Banish
Feb 24, 2007, 01:15 PM
Well, that will happen when you are with Kireek, becasue you are forced to destroy the terminals, but with Elly, if you activate the correct ones, no battle, only, you will only have to fight the Recons/Recoboxes.

Splash
Feb 24, 2007, 01:27 PM
On 2007-02-24 08:17, trypticon wrote:
That's incorrect. There are three terminals that will spawn enemies anyway. The first one spawns a row of Recoboxes. Another spawns a Gibbles, and a third spawns a Delbiter that proceeds to slam directly into you and whomever is with you. The delbiter will usually end up killing Elly in one hit in lower difficulties. I'm suspecting this is where he's having the problem.

No, if you have Elly touch the terminal, no monsters spawn from it. On the other hand, if you destroy them, then yes obviously they will spawn, just as Kireek was your partner and you were forced to do that instead.

The only thing I was wrong was the monsters part because there are some Recon/Recoboxes out already but even then, I highly don't think you can get killed by them anyways.

trypticon
Feb 24, 2007, 11:26 PM
Oh that's right. I forgot that she could turn them off if you went to the right one. My bad.