PDA

View Full Version : Item: Item Findings by Section ID > Pinkal

Daminite
Dec 4, 2002, 02:41 AM
i was looking at the list and it didnt say that Pinkal could find Assist Barrier's. i found one in caves on normal, i also found a amplifier of resta in hard forest. i dont think finding rares has as much to do with sec id's in the gc version as we thaught.

Saladwood
Dec 4, 2002, 02:50 AM
we haven't finished adding everything, not do we have every item there is... however we do have a substansial list that we need to add.

DirewolfX
Dec 4, 2002, 08:39 AM
Neither Assist Barrier nor Amplifier of Resta are rare items.

Mute
Dec 4, 2002, 10:29 AM
On 2002-12-03 23:41, Daminite wrote:
i was looking at the list and it didnt say that Pinkal could find Assist Barrier's. i found one in caves on normal, i also found a amplifier of resta in hard forest. i dont think finding rares has as much to do with sec id's in the gc version as we thaught.

On the contrary, if you refer to the Sticky post at the top of this section, you will see that many of the rare item finds across same IDs have an obvious similarity. Considering that I've been in several Redria games, and the only red box I've seen Vulmers drop is a Guilty Light, I'm convinced that there is a set rare for each monster to possibly drop based on the ID of the game.

haterade
Dec 4, 2002, 11:00 AM
As Pinkal I've found:

Guilty Lights
MANY Amps of whatever
Blue Barrier
Assist barrier
Flowens Shield

and more...

Oedi
Dec 4, 2002, 11:49 AM
As Pinkal Hunter, I've found:

Storm wand: Indra
Ice staff: Dagon
Fire sceptor: Agni
Mace of Adaman
Caduceus
Elysion - vhard forest, Al Rappy

I mostly find this stuff offline.

Sux how I find stuff I can't even use. Hehehe
(but that's what trading is for)

Oedi.

DirewolfX
Dec 4, 2002, 12:16 PM
Pinkal is a bad ID for HUs... especially if you're a HUcast or HUcaseal. Pinkal is essentially _the_ FO section ID. You get tons of Canes and Wands... which are great for FOs.

I believe the HU section IDs are Whitill (Slicers), Blueful (Partisans), Skyly (Swords) and Oran (Daggers).

The RA section IDs are Purplenum (Mechguns), Greenill (Rifles) and Viridia (Misc. RA weapons?), I think?

Redria (Armor) and Yellowboze (Misc.) are fine for any class.

Rhete
Dec 5, 2002, 03:11 AM
On 2002-12-03 23:41, Daminite wrote:
i dont think finding rares has as much to do with sec id's in the gc version as we thaught.

LOL

Goza
Dec 5, 2002, 11:19 AM
I find grinders like crazy with a Pinkal FOnewearl. Someone told me it was just luck, so I started a multi game with my HUmar Greennill as the second character and had him run around killing everything while the Pinkal sat in the teleporter room.

Result... my HUmar finds 5 or 6 grinders in ones Mines run, as opposed to the 4 he normally finds going through Forest, Caves, and Mines.

I'm convinced there's something to this. My Pinkal FOnewearl is a level 22 Normal diff at Mines and has found more trigrinders than my level 46 Hard diff Greenill HUmar at Mines.

Daminite
Dec 6, 2002, 05:11 AM
On 2002-12-05 08:19, Goza wrote:
I find grinders like crazy with a Pinkal FOnewearl. Someone told me it was just luck, so I started a multi game with my HUmar Greennill as the second character and had him run around killing everything while the Pinkal sat in the teleporter room.

Result... my HUmar finds 5 or 6 grinders in ones Mines run, as opposed to the 4 he normally finds going through Forest, Caves, and Mines.

I'm convinced there's something to this. My Pinkal FOnewearl is a level 22 Normal diff at Mines and has found more trigrinders than my level 46 Hard diff Greenill HUmar at Mines.

i find grinders everywhere too, with all my characters, i use Pinkal, Radria, and Varidia