PDA

View Full Version : shop question(s)

SolomonGrundy
Feb 25, 2007, 06:58 PM
When you bring your PM on a mission with you, can folks still buy items from your shop?

When you are offline, can folks stil buy from your shop

Finally, what causes the message "cannot access room right now" when trying to go to a shop (this may not be the exact text...)

joncushing
Feb 25, 2007, 07:25 PM
Prettu sure shops are accessable even when the owners offline and with that being the case with offline im guessing the same goes for when the pm is in battle with its owner also

xXAlucard
Feb 25, 2007, 07:59 PM
No, no one can shop in your shop when your PM is in battle mode with you, my friend confirmed this one day when he tried to go to my room while my PM was in battle with me.

Offline, yes of course, otherwise there'd be no point for a shop imo, and the cannot access room is for when the PM is in battle with someone or they just closed their shop or something.

Kion
Feb 25, 2007, 10:09 PM
ah.. so that's why it says "this shop cannot be accessed at this time" occasionally. I always thought it was a gliche or something. Now I know, thanks.

Jesus_christ
Feb 26, 2007, 11:00 PM
or if U've been b/listed

DarkEliteRico
Feb 27, 2007, 01:50 PM
people can still shop in your room even with your PM by your side on a mission. Same as when the owner is offline or away from controller auto leveling. The only reasons i know of not being able to enter someone elses shop is either: password protected, just spawned in room or they're changing room decorations/designs around, or have been blacklisted.

foamcup
Feb 27, 2007, 03:20 PM
Or if there are six people in the room already, that will also prevent someone from entering.

SolomonGrundy
Feb 27, 2007, 05:16 PM
I don't understand...alucard confirmed it (that you cannot enter a shop when you are adventuring with your PM...)?

Faendryl
Feb 28, 2007, 12:16 AM
People can shop in your room while You're fighting with your PM. 99% of the time I'm on i'm soloing with my PM while my shop has made money countless times.

If you're on 360 I'd be happy to prove it for you.