PDA

View Full Version : answer me this

Phantomface
Feb 26, 2007, 01:11 AM
*flame shields at full power*

why the hell is everyone getting so immensily hot and bothered over hacking? i mean cmon, its a GAME, must i spell it out? GAME! whether someone has hacked S-rank weps or not does not change the sun rising does it? Let people play the game as they see fit people....

AuroraKaijin
Feb 26, 2007, 07:04 AM
On 2007-02-25 22:11, Phantomface wrote:

why the hell is everyone getting so immensily hot and bothered over hacking? i mean cmon, its a GAME, must i spell it out? GAME! whether someone has hacked S-rank weps or not does not change the sun rising does it? Let people play the game as they see fit people....

It's more of an honor thing. You'd like to think that the weapon you are getting was made or found buy someone who put all the effort they could into doing so. Buying something that was just magically poofed in the game seems lame, and makes those who did the effort seem like they wasted their time. Hope that helps out. :x

omegapirate2k
Feb 26, 2007, 10:06 AM
From what I've seen, hacked meseta bothers people more than hacked S ranks.

Axel3792
Feb 26, 2007, 12:45 PM
I love the hacked meseta. Screw the grinding factor http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

drizzle
Feb 27, 2007, 06:04 AM
People hacking and cheating affects how I can play my GAME. The economy, part of the GAME I would have liked to play, is ruined, unplayable. In short, people get worked up about it BECAUSE it's a GAME. Or once was, anyway.

AmonX
Feb 28, 2007, 07:07 PM
would you consider it cheating to hack to get some items a person lost if their save file was corrupted and only the items they lost?

VanHalen
Feb 28, 2007, 07:16 PM
On 2007-02-26 09:45, Axel3792 wrote:
I love the hacked meseta. Screw the grinding factor http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Though the meseta does slow me down *walks slowy with a big ol bag of meseta while 8 delsabans come around*

foamcup
Feb 28, 2007, 07:55 PM
On 2007-02-25 22:11, Phantomface wrote:

You can't play the game any way you want, the EULA says you play it the way the company wants or they'll take it away from you. You want to play a game any way you want, them make it your damn self.

Superguppie
Mar 6, 2007, 10:57 AM
Why do people get all worked up when someone cheats at poker?
Why do poeple get all worked up when someone cheats at monopoly?
Why do people get all worked up when someone cheats at PSU?
See a pattern?

As Drizzle said, I come to the game to play it, and thanks to cheaters I can't. Games are part of the leisure activities that keep me sane. Games go, sanity goes. Some of these cheaters are so lucky I am not the type to turn into an axe/chainsaw wielding maniac....

Yianna
Mar 8, 2007, 05:30 AM
By Hacking, I've found the entire item list of PSU.... most of thoose items does not apear on this website.

But my official character is 200% legit. I hack only in order to discover hidden items, and get a huge database for my website

Radiata
Mar 10, 2007, 02:53 PM
I only care when it screws other people over. Could care less about the S Ranks, really. It's just when someone works incredibly hard to make/buy something, and someone else gets it by being a jackass that bugs me. Otherwise I could care less. The people who care so much are normally just anal retentive fat kids that have no life and prey on others on the <serious business>INNANET</serious business>.

As for actual hacking, that is complete crap. You're screwing up hours of someone's work. Someone once made the excuse that they pay. Okay. I pay 10 dollars a month, so I can fuck up a year of some person's hard work and planning. Obviously the mighty 10 dollars makes it legit!

Meh, I'll stop there before I get ahead of myself. <3

shadowleader
Mar 25, 2007, 08:10 PM
working hard for an item is better then hacking because all that hard work you did was payed off and you would be one happy person. everyone that hacks to get an item is just doing that just to make money the easy way and besides like what radiata said they have no life if the know how to hack to get an item.

SStrikerR
Apr 24, 2007, 06:29 AM
i prefer being legit, but yea, id be happy after hunting so long, but i dont have patience, so id be just as happy getting it, not questioning how.