PDA

View Full Version : When do Forces get Regrants?

Ludamec
Feb 26, 2007, 12:57 PM
I was lookin over the ultimate arts chart and I didn't see it on there...does the jp server have it yet? Can we expect it this friday? Or is it considered a normal technic and not an ultimate one...btw is Regrants any good?

Umberger
Feb 26, 2007, 01:12 PM
I'd assume it's an ultimate given that it's the only light attack...but I heard the damage is ridiculously low.

I don't think the JP players even have the second set of ultimate spells...which I'd assume will be:

Dizas
Rentis
Megistar
Regrants

Ludamec
Feb 26, 2007, 02:14 PM
How can anyone say the damage is low if the jp don't even have the spell yet? I don't think we can base these assumptions off of its offline counterpart given how different the two modes are. That's if that's where these assumptions are coming from...what is everyone's source?

Umberger
Feb 26, 2007, 02:19 PM
On 2007-02-26 11:14, Ludamec wrote:
How can anyone say the damage is low if the jp don't even have the spell yet? I don't think we can base these assumptions off of its offline counterpart given how different the two modes are. That's if that's where these assumptions are coming from...what is everyone's source?

Perfect Bible has the all the spells' stats I think.

Inazuma
Feb 26, 2007, 08:59 PM
yea, the jp ver still doesnt have the final batch of PAs. and from the looks of things, we wont get em for at least another month. so those of you on eng ver are in for a long wait.
the perfect bible doesnt have the stats for a lot of the advanced techs but for some reason it does say 80% power for lv 30 regrants for online mode.

80% is pretty weak but i think it should be very useful vs groups of dark monsters.
what i really cant wait for are the barriers. dying from megido really sux -_-