PDA

View Full Version : Where can "YG-01Z BUGs" be found?

SolomonGrundy
Feb 26, 2007, 03:17 PM
Parum, I assume?

A2K
Feb 26, 2007, 04:01 PM
Either Endrum Remnants on Parum or Desert Goliath on Moatoob. Perhaps both, perhaps only one, I'm not certain.

Randomness
Feb 26, 2007, 04:11 PM
Endrum I know, not sure if all variants show on Moatoob. Purple ones are there, at least.

SolomonGrundy
Feb 26, 2007, 06:54 PM
Follow up question. the evade on the bogs is very very...very! high...How do you guys deal?

Note, I am currently a FiGunner, but I also play as a fortefighter, if that helps.

Jibby
Feb 26, 2007, 07:22 PM
don't solo bugs, party with at least one ranger or something, and run up behind them, they have no evade when you're behind them, then hack away! or traps, traps work too.

MrFortegunner
Feb 26, 2007, 07:27 PM
http://psupedia.info/index.php?title=Rare_Monsters
look for how to find them on there.
enjoy^_^!

Kion
Feb 26, 2007, 07:43 PM
Bugs are push overs. They won't take anyd amage from the front, simply go around behind them. Also once they spawn, they stay facing one dirrection, get behind the group and you can take them out with no problems.

SolomonGrundy
Feb 26, 2007, 08:39 PM
On 2007-02-26 16:43, Kion wrote:
Bugs are push overs. They won't take any damage from the front, simply go around behind them. Also once they spawn, they stay facing one direction, get behind the group and you can take them out with no problems.

wait wait - how do you figure out "behind?"
Also, I am soloing for better or for worse, so...

Neith
Feb 26, 2007, 09:17 PM
I believe Freeze Traps affect bugs, if that's the case, freeze big spawns and spam PA's. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Otherwise, try and get around the back, or use a weapon that hits many times (as a Fighgunner I use Twin Daggers against them- if you're attacking 7 times with a combo and then stringing a PA onto it, you're bound to hit a bit)

For HU though, they're a total pain. They do take damage from the front, it's just their EVP is so immensely high that you see a lot of 0's (PSU's way of saying 'Miss')

For the behind, the Endrum bugs have little boosters on them- those point backwards. So, get behind the boosters and you're behind a bug.

Tsavo
Feb 26, 2007, 09:24 PM
Look at the side thats shooting at you and attack the opposing one. Always worked for me. If you're FG defenitley use those traps and a multi-hit PA. Wish I could be of more assistance but I'm a WT now; Diga has laid all of my bug worries to rest ^_^;

SolomonGrundy
Feb 27, 2007, 04:54 AM
On 2007-02-26 18:24, Tsavo wrote:
Look at the side thats shooting at you and attack the opposing one. Always worked for me. If you're FG defenitley use those traps and a multi-hit PA. Wish I could be of more assistance but I'm a WT now; Diga has laid all of my bug worries to rest ^_^;

Ha ha...ha
;-p

Carbinne
Feb 27, 2007, 04:58 AM
Mizura have way too many HP and fighting them with anything besides Diga is just a drag. Bees should not have 20,000 hp ever. There's a reason why people reset paths in Lab S until they get no-bee maps, and that's because fighting them is like killing a roomful of cockroaches with a flyswatter. You'll get em all eventually but it's nasty, disgusting, awful, and in the case of Mizuras, incredibly dull. See, the Jarbas, that's how you do a fight, you gotta dodge and move and hit and run or else they'll actually kill you dead in a couple shots instead of annoying you to death like the bees do.

SolomonGrundy
Feb 27, 2007, 01:34 PM
I agree. they bugs are far to robust. I tried again last night to get behind the bugs, but they ARE able to turn around, and it still is hard for me to know if I am beind them.

Oh well. What I need to do is get a very high ATA weapon (9* spear should do it), and simply 'over ATA' them