PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!

Pumpkin-King
Feb 26, 2007, 08:57 PM
So I was going to buy a broadband adapter for pso so I could acsess a *cough* *cough* free server *cough* *cough* and I noticed there were different types. Example: DOL-015 but on my Gamecube it says DOL-001. Does that have anything to do with it?

Dhylec
Feb 26, 2007, 09:40 PM
Since you are going the free server route, I suggest that ou ask it at the forum where this free service is offer. They should know it better. Also, it's because we discourage talks about how to access private servers here, members would not likely to give you a straight answer.

Pumpkin-King
Feb 26, 2007, 10:20 PM
1. This has nothing to do with the free server. 2. Technically its not even a free server anymore because they stopped the paid servers making the free servers just servers. 3. I'm not asking how to access a private server, I'm asking if the code matters.

Salbakra
Mar 5, 2007, 11:22 PM
I just got a question...I come here because I didin't found anyplace to ask this someone can say what does IQ is doing on our mags

Mewone
Mar 5, 2007, 11:30 PM
No, the type of Modem/Broadband Adapter does not matter. It is absurd to go so far as to discourage this kind of question.

The main thing IQ is good for on a mag is to positively influence the Shifta/Deband levels of a PB combo. It goes like this:

(Combined MAG IQ/10) + 1 = Shifta/Deband level

Salbakra
Mar 5, 2007, 11:37 PM
Thanks I think it will do 3 years I got this game and I never manage to know what IQ was doing..

Ketchup345
Mar 5, 2007, 11:51 PM
For questions such as the mag one, please make a new thread.