PDA

View Full Version : GC: PSO Natural way to Dupe

sk8erdez
Feb 27, 2007, 05:14 AM
Do not ask how because I am not saying over this website but there is an in-game way to dupe weapons and items without using AR codes or any other cheating codes.

Obviously sega didn't pick up on this when they made the first PSO for GC but they may have sorted it out for newer versions.

Sychosis
Feb 27, 2007, 08:07 AM
Ooooold.

Hell, more like Aaaaaaancient!

Ryna
Feb 27, 2007, 10:07 AM
This knowledge is fairly common among Gamecube players. If you are referring to the shop duping trick, it has been known since 2003. Sonic Team fixed that bug in later versions of PSO.

gundam0079
Mar 5, 2007, 09:47 PM
Please don't ask for cheat methods http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

"Do not post any exploits or methods or parts thereof. Do not post links to cheat codes or sites containing them or post cheat codes. Do not ask for cheat codes. Do not post cheat codes or even attempt to describe it. Do not ask for cheat methods. Do not pm members asking or sharing cheat methods or codes. Do not ask for members to dupe for you. Doing so will result in an instant ban. We have a 0 tolerance level for these activities."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2007-03-08 09:31 ]</font>

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Mar 6, 2007, 03:20 AM
No. It's against the rules even over PM. Find out somewhere else.

VioletSkye
Mar 8, 2007, 12:26 PM
Heh, this news is so old I thought for a moment someone resurrected a thread from years and years ago http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

DikkyRay
Mar 18, 2007, 01:15 PM
I must say. You are perhaps the biggest noob on here
Im sorry, its mean, but if you thought you were covering new ground for PSO you were seriously lacking in the head

SStrikerR
Mar 25, 2007, 10:50 AM
On 2007-03-18 11:15, DikkyRay wrote:
I must say. You are perhaps the biggest noob on here
Im sorry, its mean, but if you thought you were covering new ground for PSO you were seriously lacking in the head

lol something new? ancient news hat we all knew for awhile