PDA

View Full Version : Force Help

mattae
Feb 27, 2007, 06:52 PM
I have a level 92 fonewearl and I'm looking for strategies/suggested equipment to hunt for because I would like to start working on her now that I'm satisified with my ramar for awhile. Idk if she's having trouble or if it's normal of all forces but it seems to take forver to kill something in ultimate. I'm afraid to start the mines because I have the feeling she's gonna get her butt kicked.

Here's my current setup:

marina's bag/sigh of a god/striker of chao

Protect frame
god mind x3
god technique

zonde merge/resta merge/secret gear

Angel's wing:15/0/10/175

Banish
Feb 27, 2007, 06:58 PM
Try getting a Summit Moon, or a Twinkle Star, and Caduecus, if you can find one.

Thye all boost certain techniques.

Have Red, Blue, and Yellow Merge(s).

Splash
Feb 27, 2007, 07:34 PM
On 2007-02-27 15:58, Fujita-san wrote:
Try getting a Summit Moon, or a Twinkle Star, and Caduecus, if you can find one.

Thye all boost certain techniques.

Have Red, Blue, and Yellow Merge(s).

You can't even create a Summit Moon or Twinkle Star until you are at least LV100.

You should level up a lot more and then try to find a much better armor than your current Protect Frame. I would say Guard Wave with 4 slots if you can. In addition, you should use the "tech wands" series as an alternative boost until you get the Summit Moon. The shields you should use should be one of the tech boost merges (Foie, Red, Rafoie, Gibarta, Blue, etc.)

burning_card
Feb 27, 2007, 07:40 PM
Get a Summit moon when you reach lvl 100. It is THE foney weapon, and will destroy everything in her path. I remember her hitting almost twice as much damage with zonde, barta, foie.

mattae
Feb 27, 2007, 07:53 PM
Where do I find amplifier of red/blue/yellow? It doesn't say anything in the database?

Banish
Feb 27, 2007, 07:55 PM
You can find them from boxes, and Pinkal finds some Merge Barries from enemies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita-san on 2007-02-27 16:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita-san on 2007-02-27 16:58 ]</font>

mattae
Feb 27, 2007, 07:58 PM
Well yea I know that but boxes are everywhere. I need to know like what id/difficulty/area.

Banish
Feb 27, 2007, 08:02 PM
On 2007-02-27 16:58, mattae wrote:
Well yea I know that but boxes are everywhere. I need to know like what id/difficulty/area.

Every ID and every level has amplifiers/barriers, and in all difficulty modes. they aren't easy to find though.

Banish
Feb 27, 2007, 08:03 PM
On 2007-02-27 17:02, Fujita-san wrote:
[quote]On 2007-02-27 16:58, mattae wrote:

Every ID can find them, and every level has amplifiers/barriers, and they are in all difficulty modes.

They aren't easy to find though.

Mewone
Feb 27, 2007, 08:42 PM
For your offline strategy:

See if you can't get a Rafoie Merge or Psycho Wand somehow. You should rarely bother with simple techs offline, especially in Episode I (yes, even as a FOnewearl). Blast the hell out of everything with Rafoie, Rabarta, and Gizonde; you'll kill more enemies at once that way, especially if these techs are of decent level. Don't take this strategy online, because it damage cancels at absurd levels.

DFP from your armor and shields means very little, so don't even worry about it. If possible and/or needed, I'd recommend switching a couple of those God/Minds out for God/Techniques, if only because you will likely gain more damage from higher level techs than you will from higher MST. Don' t worry about losing overall TP from this; that's what fluids are for.

Saigan
Mar 1, 2007, 05:41 PM
BWAHAHAHAHA! I loved Mines as a Force! No one has even mentioned why yet! The more numerous monsters are weak to foie spells, jellen, deband, nuke! Gifoie can even be cast OUTSIDE a room! Also- don't fret over a rare wand too much, just use the best you have. As far as a shield is concerned? You actually should go with an Attribute Wall if you can snag one. Boss spells are 10x more deadly than any enemy in mines.