PDA

View Full Version : Tip of the day: How to get 4* metals for 450 meseta.

Eliash
Feb 27, 2007, 09:05 PM
The NPC shops usally sell these materials for 800 meseta, however, now you can get an unlimited amount by investing a bit of time.

Step 1: Visit your local Synthesis shop.
Head to the nearest synthesis shop (2nd floor of GC) and buy 1* materials that converts into the 4* synthesis material you want. They cost 100 meseta each and take 4 to make one 4* metal.

Step 2: Buy a Metal Conversion board C->B
Visit the next counter and get your conversion board for your new materials (500 meseta). For 10 4* metals you should pay roughly 4500 meseta or 450 meseta per.

Step 3: Synthesis from your PM.
Any PM regardless of level and/or type will have a 100% synthesis rate on the board. They are instantly made, however, it can be annoying because you need to synth one and then take it out. If you use that material a lot, consider buying enough materials to synthesis 10 boards or so. (Hint: Use the present trick shown here (http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=136238&forum=22&14))

Enjoy your cheap source of 4* metals! Note: On the 360 Zepotite could sell for 500-600 meseta, when you use 7 Zepotites per weapon that's a savings 350-1050 per weapon...not to mention time (saved from checking several shops).

EDIT: This also works with wood->ash, however, each ash would cost 800 meseta. If you can only find ash of the type you want for over that or don't feel like searching then this should help with that also.

EDIT2: This also works with metals from 1* -> 4* -> 6* The total cost of the 6* metal should be 2k, not a very good price but still 500 meseta lower than the NPCs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eliash on 2007-02-27 18:16 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Feb 27, 2007, 10:31 PM
Nice, I never thought about using the ore converters to make a profit.

Midicronica
Feb 27, 2007, 10:35 PM
Very nice, indeed. I just found it to be a little tedious to mess around with the converters. I'll try this out, Eliash.

GreenArcher
Feb 28, 2007, 06:06 PM
Did this way back near release during the Zepotite/Soldonium crazed demand http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif