PDA

View Full Version : Need Team for Xbox360

UnknownFox
Feb 28, 2007, 05:47 PM
hello ive been playing psu for a month with my two close friends, one all day everyday basicaly and the other when ever he has no work. but now my friend i was always with has gotten board with psu and is never on anymore which leads me to soloing most of the time with the exception of my pm now. so what im looking for is some people that are on psu alot and usualy play with the same people (im not much for a quick party then bye bye) i like to go on quests and take the long ways to bosses just for the extra feeling of being on an adventure. Im a lvl 50 fighgunner cast so i know my way around but right now im not as strong as i once was cuz i was exsperimenting with different classes so i sold my weapons for new ones but now im back to my old class and saving up for a board for my double sabers again but hey to me thats what keeps it interesting. so if anyone would like to start playing with me My GT is UnknownFox send me a fr and we can meet up. oh and i dont have a mic right now cuz my dog chewed it up but i do have a keyboard so i can still talk with you.

Itchee
Mar 1, 2007, 10:53 AM
Hello there! Im always down to kick it with PSO-W members. Hit me up sometime....

GamerTAG = ItcheeASS

UnknownFox
Mar 1, 2007, 01:33 PM
cool ill send you a fr when i get on today

Dracos
Mar 1, 2007, 10:21 PM
Hey, I'm up for taggin along. My gammer tag is CapN Grady

Midicronica
Mar 1, 2007, 11:20 PM
^Ah, you're CapN Grady. I had no idea who you were, so I declined your friend request. You can resend it if you'd like to. This time I'll accept. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

SikerSwift1
Mar 3, 2007, 07:14 PM
Ill Play With ya... im in the same situation... I got a bit borred myself cause all my friends moved on to other games

Gamertag - EvilShadowHawk

Characters - Siker lv11 Force Newman
Kaylie lvl5 Ranger Cast
Tarah lvl10 Hunter Beast

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SikerSwift1 on 2007-03-03 16:16 ]</font>

Ronin1of47
Mar 8, 2007, 01:10 PM
Hello
info in my sig so look me you if u like

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2007-03-08 10:10 ]</font>

UnknownFox
Mar 8, 2007, 02:25 PM
cool ill send you a Fr soon as i get on today