PDA

View Full Version : What Non Force weapons are good against Robots?

pionear
Feb 28, 2007, 06:29 PM
Topic? I have a FigG Human and ForteG Ranger, and every time I go up against Robot enemies, I don't seem to dish out good damage. I've heard forces are the best against them (as evidence by using Ethan in Story mode) but I'm wondering are there any good non-force weapons that are effective against Robots.

Golto
Feb 28, 2007, 06:50 PM
They have take 50% damage from melee and ranged bullets attributes. Use weapons with elements strong against them and pas that pop-up/knockdown.

Gamemako
Feb 28, 2007, 06:55 PM
Abuse knockdowns. If they die on the ground, they don't explode and hurt you.

//EDIT: That means you should be using the grenade launcher with your fG.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gamemako on 2007-02-28 15:56 ]</font>

Kuya
Feb 28, 2007, 07:51 PM
Dark bullets for infect help me out a lot. A little slow, but they help a lot.

CelestialBlade
Feb 28, 2007, 09:32 PM
Axes tear through their defense and cause knockdown on the third hit of the regular combo.

amtalx
Feb 28, 2007, 11:36 PM
Robots have extremely low resistance to SE. Hit them with burn or virus and that will make a big difference. Once the instant kill for rilfes is released they will drop like flies.

Gen2000
Mar 1, 2007, 04:11 AM
You can't Burn robots (unless this was changed recently, haven't played in a month..), gotta use Virus.

As a Gunner with lv.21+ Xbow robots are a joke, just dance around them spreading virus and freeze or confuse. You deal heavy damage and the robots either kill each other or is unable to move while dying from Virus, too much ownage. When Killer Shot is release abuse that because they have crappy resistance to SEs.

As a melee...well just hit them....a lot. If there is no decent techer and I want to save on mates I spam launcher PAs and use a good element Spear to keep my distance or Axe since it overpowers their melee defense buff otherwise spam the best AoE PA you have to add onto the incredible damage the fT in the party is doing. As a Figunner take advantage of the robots crappy SE resistance with Virus bullets on Twins or Mechgun, even lv.1 and lv.2 Virus is good to stick on them.

nanoblaster
Mar 1, 2007, 09:58 AM
the double saber's photon art(tornado dance)is a good for knocking down the robots and does some good damage if its lvled up some

pionear
Mar 2, 2007, 02:16 AM
Thanks for the tips, Fellas!