PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me the purpose of foods? Like Homemade Cake,

Turbobrain
Mar 1, 2007, 05:42 AM
I know many of the foods are for synthesis. Though some foods you can'use' them. I assume that some are items to replenish ceratin things such as HP, PP, so on.

It would be really cool if some of these foods were like naterials on PSO(Evade, Luck, Mind, etc) and levelled up certain parameters on your character.... my Newmawn fortetecher is lacking in defense, it sucks having to go back to the same armour as I used as a Force at level 20.

I have looked on this site with the search function and other sites but really can't find anything.

I'd be realy greatfull for any answers as some of these foods are lke 6+ stars so they must do something significant.

Or maybe they are just another way of feeding your PM. Mine is maxxed now... saying that maybe these foods can help level up it's experince or change/improve it;s characteristics.

I list would be great, or just a rough explanation.

Thanks for any help!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-03-01 02:45 ]</font>

A2K
Mar 1, 2007, 05:51 AM
I imagine you may have to trade them in some future quests, but at the moment they don't do anything particularly useful. In fact, a lot of them actually harm you--

AC9breaker
Mar 1, 2007, 08:11 AM
I thought it was proven that they help in PM synthesis. Like Spicia helps in higher % in fire elemental weps etc.

Umberger
Mar 1, 2007, 01:02 PM
On 2007-03-01 05:11, AC9breaker wrote:
I thought it was proven that they help in PM synthesis. Like Spicia helps in higher % in fire elemental weps etc.

I'm pretty sure that's not true.

As far as I know, they're just PM food and special consumable items for use in the field.

Astarin
Mar 1, 2007, 02:08 PM
Food is great for PM feeding, if you want to raise Strike. Otherwise, there is no known use for it.

Tengoku
Mar 1, 2007, 06:23 PM
They're almost an RP item. Useless unless your imagination is fired up and you want to have a hanami at the hot springs.

Either that or they're for making you curse that you got "another frikking cake board".

I just store them in the hopes that they'll be useful someday.

DonRoyale
Mar 1, 2007, 06:25 PM
PM food. That's pretty much it for right now.

Inazuma
Mar 1, 2007, 07:11 PM
pm food that harms you can help increase your damage w/ nosumegido.

PsyX
Mar 12, 2007, 01:10 PM
Well, even the most hardy of Guardians get hungry sometimes.