PDA

View Full Version : Blue Burst

Asuri
Mar 2, 2007, 09:00 PM
well psu is fun in all, i wanted to know if anyone still plays PSOBB and could i play it offline?

RedBoxHunter
Mar 2, 2007, 10:57 PM
I don't know about how many people play, but while I think there is a single player mode, there is no offline mode.

If you want to play offline, I recommend PSO Ep1&2 Plus for GameCube.

Asuri
Mar 2, 2007, 11:26 PM
i had that and sold it to my best friend before i moved

Out_Kast
Mar 3, 2007, 05:27 AM
You can pick Ep 1&2 up quite cheaply now.
Infact, unless you are from Europe, go for Ep. 1&2 Plus, due to the fact that you get a handful of extra's, inculding the tower quests (thus providing you new oppurtunities to collect rares, etc.)

Asuri
Mar 3, 2007, 05:36 AM
thank you for the info

Banish
Mar 3, 2007, 01:09 PM
Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 &2 Plus also has an additional offline Episode 1 quest "Central Fire Dome Swirl", which I think you had to download it onto your memory card in the original, but on PSO+ it is ready to unlock.

I like that quest...

Salbakra
Mar 7, 2007, 11:51 PM
I got pso ep1&2plus the central fire dome swirl is a very cool quest... but I appreciate the ep 2 bonus quest (in the tower)

FireFox276
Mar 11, 2007, 07:55 PM
I live in Europe but I went and imported Plus because I couldn't get online back then and I wanted to play the Tower quests and Central Dome Fire Swirl. Theres also another quest in Ep2 on plus that was only online, Seat of the Heart (one of my personal favs!).