PDA

View Full Version : wand grind stats?

SolomonGrundy
Mar 3, 2007, 06:13 AM
So, I took my Cast Force (soon to be a Guntecker) down to ye olde grindshoppe to grind some wands.

At 5 grind, a Tenora 3* wand STILL doesdo have the PP of a 0 grind Yohemi wand. That's pathetic...but expected.

Check this out though:

At 5 grind the Yohemi wand has more TP that the tenora wand (???)

Does anyone know if Tenora catches up again?

Jey
Mar 3, 2007, 07:50 AM
Your W'ganba will never have the PP of a 0 grind Batnara, but it will pull ahead on TP at +7.

Actually, a Baton has more TP than either from +4 to +9, lol.

(ugh tp, pp, types the same dammit)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jey on 2007-03-03 11:48 ]</font>

SolomonGrundy
Mar 3, 2007, 12:52 PM
and much lower equipping requirements?

Is it just me or is that crazy?

iono
Mar 4, 2007, 02:46 AM
Crazy or not, I'm glad GRM is the one with the low requirement because it's my favorite. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Jey
Mar 4, 2007, 05:25 AM
I really don't see why you choose Tenora wands over GRM wands at such low TP levels.

Baton+10 388TP 740PP
Batnara+10 352TP 765PP
W'ganba+10 410TP 552PP

The W'ganba has slightly more TP than the Baton, and the Batnara has slightly more PP. But the W'ganba has significantly less PP than the Baton, and the Batnara has significantly less TP than the W'ganba.

So for a mere 22TP more you lose almost 190PP choosing the W'ganba. I like the batons ^_^;

I'm just so happy I can equip cometaracs, makes makeshift shifta spamming against jellen-touch mobs a little less annoying. Yay for h00j pp pool and slightly-higher-than-normal PP regen.