PDA

View Full Version : Red Ring Rico(She look fun to play)

Saligun
Mar 3, 2007, 11:04 AM
I have seen people useing her character online in the lobbies and i would like to know if you can use her in a game also what are the codes needed to aquire her?I know we are not normally allowed to ask for codes here but this is more like a character modifire code then a pure something for free code.I really have to wonder why ST put a fully fuctional Red Ring Rico character in the game when you only see her as a ghost,I wonder if she was ment to play more of a role then she ended up with.The game cube version is about to end online so i see no harm in asking about this now.This is such a great character and shes the only HUmarl character we ever get to see so it would be great to try out this character,So can anyone give me the code to see and use her.THANKS...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-03-03 09:04 ]</font>

DC_PLAYER
Mar 3, 2007, 11:17 AM
yes it is a cheat code, same as playing with sonic/tails and even a char with a dark clothing.
this should be in the cheats section, and you cannot ask for cheats, even if your means are pure.
it is like a costume change, you can use it in the game but you will not get any power up or equip more weapons, it is just to show off

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DC_PLAYER on 2007-03-03 08:17 ]</font>

Saligun
Mar 3, 2007, 11:39 AM
Since when has costume change been considered a cheat code?

Forget this request.I can now clearly see that ther's no point asking for this here.

If ST had fixed the cheating and hacking problem right away,instead of letting it become the disaster area on the DC,GC,XBOX versions of the game their would be alot smaller a mess that they and us have to deal with today.

The players who do it are wrong for doing it but the creaters of the game are not much better for allowing it to go on sooo long that by the time they try and fix it,there's not enough dirt to fill in the hole that the cheaters dug in the frist place...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-03-03 09:00 ]</font>

T0m
Mar 3, 2007, 12:08 PM
Saligun only received a warning for this request.

The rules on even asking for cheatcodes are very clear, here.

From the Forum Rules (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=103519&forum=10&0):
- Cheat Codes and Methods
Do not post any exploits or methods or parts thereof. Do not post links to cheat
codes or sites containing them or post cheat codes. Do not ask for cheat codes.
Do not post cheat codes or even attempt to describe it. Do not ask for cheat methods.
Do not pm members asking or sharing cheat methods or codes. Do not ask for members
to dupe for you. Doing so will result in an instant ban. We have a 0 tolerance
level for these activities.