PDA

View Full Version : Guide: Online Dulk Falkis: S-ranking S-rank Walkthrough

Vhex
Mar 3, 2007, 12:07 PM
---DULK FALKIS: S-ranking the S-rank Walkthrough.---

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o167/vashvhexx/Srank.jpg

All the rumours you've heard are true. Dulk Falkis is lame on C-A but on S he is a bitch and a half. After you defeat his first form, you are shot up into outer space suspended on a blue disc. Its a combination of Dark Faltzs in other PS titles: Faltz's snake form from one of the originals, his flying form from PSO (3rd Form), and he also fights a bit like Elevator Olga Flow (1st form) from PSO ep. 2. I did the boss battle and was able to get a C-rank than learning from it received S-rank with a great party.

Mission Name: Seed Awakening S
Average time: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Boss: Dulk Falkis (2 Forms)
Meseta: 9860
MP: 78
Boss Drop: Blackbull (10* Rifle)

[b]Ideal Team:
1 Fortefighter (head on melee)
1 Fighgunner (Ranged support and melee)
1 Guntecher (buffs- ranged support) *Optional*
1(or 2) Fortegunner (Ranged support)
2 Fortetecher (HEAL SPAM, Nukes sometimes / buffs)

You should all be 65+, my team was mostly 70's because he is level 95 after all.

Everyone should have 10 scapes and 10 P. charges. 20 Trimates/ Dimates, and Star Atomizers help. Antimates are useful, and I'd bring Moons just in case.

Hunters: I recommend using heavy hitting single target Skills that can be executed quickly.
Recommended: Spinning Break, Bogga Danga, Tornado Dance, Dus Daggas, Assault Crush, Anga Redda, {That new dagger skill whose name escapes me}

Rangers: Light Bullets, Guns with decent range and/or a fast rate of fire. However, in some situations multihitters can do GREAT damage.
Recommended: Twin Handguns, Crossbow, rifle.
Laser cannon: Especially when the snake is lined up perfectly in the second form. Its a bit risky.
Grenade: Very useful for the first form, great to use in the second form when you get the chance to multi target.

Force: Resta!! Spam it! Reveser too for after the meteor attack. Having all the buffs is very important. Nosdiga destroys Faltz and Diga works well too. Its all up to you however, I'll note that Damu- and Gi- techs aren't too useful as you want to keep yourself out of harms way. Damubarta is still decent however. But mostly spam resta.

Dulk Falkis Attack Formations
Form 1:
Run up and attack him keep running when his photon wave pushes you back you need to get behind it!

Its pretty straight foreward, when he has that force field around him he is untouchable so you have to aim for his claws at that time.

Avoid his giant laser beam as it does massive damage run to the left or right to dodge.

When he is thrusting his hands together back up, hes going to do a fist slam that can Stun you.

>Form 2:
This is epic but if you die don't worry you start out on this form if you beat the first. You can forget S rank though.

He will start out attacking you with his snake head. Aim for its face because you won't do much damage anywhere else. Since he does a variety of moves I will name them and teach you how to live through them.

Sweeping laser: Falkis puts his snake head below the blue platform and floats in the air parallel to the disc. RUN at all costs, he will cast a red triangle beam that he will sweep the area with, it causes major damage just run.

Flow stance: In this stance he will be upside down and weak to physical hits, hunters go wild here and attack him and watch out for the snake head which he will be attacking with. He can also shoot a green energy blast so watch out. The real killer here is his body slam though, if you see him start to jump get out of the way! It can KO anyone fast and if you live you are stunned.

Snake Blade: Another attack to run from! The screen will zoom out a bit giving you a birds eye view. Falkis will than go parallel to the floor underneath it and peirce his tail through it chasing players with it on the floor. Run from it.

Faltz Stance: Same as the flow stance only right side up, this is the stance he starts out in, you can damage him by hitting his snake but rangers and forces can also hit his main head. Watch out he shoots fireballs like onmagoug in this stance.

Spinning Snake: Falkis coils himself than spins around the stage. He is vulnerable to attack when he does this but be careful because it hurts too. Watch out because he does a rapid explosive fire attack.

Dark Meteor: This is Falkis's deadliest attack. The meteor hit is unavoidable it is imperative that you remain at full health a Retier buff in order to survive. The screen will rumble and as soon as it does heal really fast, its too late once it zooms way out and you will not be able to move until the meteor is almost about to hit you. He summons a planet sized meteor and hurls it at you so if you aren't at max HP your dead. Forces get ready to spam resta as soon as you can because after the meteor hits it will set off a mushroom cloud explosion that steadily damages you and a burn effect as well.

Dulk Falkis has a large amount of HP but if you work as a team and stay healed you should be able to hold your ground and score an S-rank. Bring moons just in case you lose S-rank and forced to just fight to survive. Don't be stingy with the scapes and mates lend a few to those who are running low. Communicate with your team. If you run out of something or are low on something let your team mates know. Keep each other alive at all costs.

Happy Hunting. I may post pictures or a video later as a visual Aid.
I hope this helps and feel free to post your own strategies or anything I've missed or stated incorrectly.

Disclaimer: The contents of this guide are of my "Vhex"'s opinion and was written by me for PSO-world, if you want to post it anywhere else, PM me or give me a mail at [email protected]. Do not claim it as your own and give me credit if you do post it anywere else. Thank you.

~Vhex

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vhex on 2007-03-03 14:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vhex on 2007-03-03 14:58 ]</font>

Dhylec
Mar 3, 2007, 12:13 PM
Very nice V.
Though it's optional, I think some screenshots will make things a lot more interesting. ;]

Tra
Mar 3, 2007, 06:58 PM
lol I think the trick for those that don't know how to S rank it without using tons of scape dolls is to bring tons of scale dolls. Instant S rank!

sugarfox
Mar 4, 2007, 11:29 AM
Orsome guide!

Umberger
Mar 4, 2007, 05:04 PM
I thought Dulk Fakis only dropped the board for the Blackbull...