PDA

View Full Version : How should I plan for an S rank?

GalaxTheWanderer
Mar 3, 2007, 04:49 PM
Ok, I like to run LL S, but I can NEVER get through it, let alone S rank it. So, any suggestions for soloing it? Like what weapon layout is the best in your opinion, what spells to get for my WT to solo it, and should I risk my power nanoblast, as I cannot heal in it.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Galax on 2007-03-03 13:53 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 4, 2007, 10:55 AM
well, try to get some light elemental spears, if you can't use an A spear, use a grinded B spear. for spells, try resta, shifta, debend, and retier. also, try having some dark armor on you.

burninglink5
Mar 4, 2007, 12:50 PM
If you are trying to get some PA fragments, LL is the worst mission to do IMO. I'd suggest doing Mizuraki Defense S (MUCH easier without Megid flying everywhere).

Rasputin
Mar 4, 2007, 01:42 PM
PA Frags, Mad Creatures S. A good party runs it in anywhere from 5-8 min. Beats the Hell out of Mizu S.

VanHalen
Mar 4, 2007, 01:51 PM
On 2007-03-04 09:50, burninglink5 wrote:
If you are trying to get some PA fragments, LL is the worst mission to do IMO. I'd suggest doing Mizuraki Defense S (MUCH easier without Megid flying everywhere).

No it isn't that hard I just ran it 6 times last night(got kinda boring) with barely any megid death. I think Mizuraki is harder since barta freezing you, worms putting jellen on you, and the monsters are a higher level.

GalaxTheWanderer
Mar 5, 2007, 08:14 AM
Ok, look at my sig. Do YOU see a level 45 there? NO. I cannot do MC S yet.

Sekani
Mar 5, 2007, 09:38 AM
My advice then? Level up. I personally think that expecting to solo S-rank Unsafe Passage S at your level is unrealistic, and it would be difficult even in a group.

Umberger
Mar 5, 2007, 12:38 PM
Don't expect to be able to solo S rank LLS at level 39...