PDA

View Full Version : Is there a HIVE alternative?

Furiden
Mar 4, 2007, 10:42 AM
So, my CAST is level 33 now, and still truckin. I'm really trying to get Fortegunner as soon as I can, so I'm worrying more about MP over EXP at this point. Just dinged Ranger rank 8 about 15mins ago...

But god damn I am so sick of just grinding HIVE B, lol. Is there any alternative maps, that do better than 15 mission points for an S rank run, that I can do at level 33?

I need a map a lot of people do also. I heard Bruce's Dungeon was good, and tried that with the only guy I could find for it, and it was our first time doing it, so only rank A. I could get used to that with a friend, and farming that wouldn't be too bad I guess, but something a little more straightforward would be great.

I'm still pretty new to the game, so I don't know all the maps yet. The first time I heard about Bruce's Dungeon was yesterday on these forums, lol. >.<

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 4, 2007, 10:52 AM
you can always try zoalgoug, which is in Neudaiz after the Mikuraki Defense. after you do MD, you take the door to the left, and you'll go to the mission with the Zoalgoug, which gives 15 MP if you get an S, but thats on C.

A2K
Mar 4, 2007, 10:58 PM
The Eastern Peril, perhaps? Although I'm not sure about the rewards for it below S difficulty, though. You'll need a party of at least two.

omegapirate2k
Mar 4, 2007, 11:03 PM
Zoal goug is a good idea.