PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick of hussies

CupOfCoffee
Mar 4, 2007, 12:27 PM
And I know I'm not alone. Basically, what I mean is I'm tired of seeing girls walk by in 10 degree (Fahrenheit) weather wearing furry boots and booty shorts. I am also tired of of that group of hens that sat behind me in Sociology class that never stopped yapping about how much beer their boyfriends can drink or how deep their tans were. I'm sick of people who find these personalities charming. I'm really sick of being asked five million times "where the party is" every Thirsty Thursday when I'm just minding my own business trying to do laundry. Oh, I'm totally sick of girls who don't realize that not everyone is impressed by their shrill, drunken giggling and/or suggestive MySpace pictures. I'm just tired of hussies, man.

I'm not necessarily saying that all girls should turn into old ladies and never do anything fun, but seriously. Ugg boots and short shorts? That's just such a bad idea for warmth. I swear I always want to throw snowballs at those girls as an offhand way of asking them why they aren't wearing long pants. Makes me shake my head in distaste, it does!

I'm also not one to constantly need a girlfriend, so this actually isn't a rant on the quality of the dating pool. I'm just way sick of these crazy girls and their mindless MTV antics. Get with the program, hussies. Life ain't a performance. Just admit you're as human as everyone else and put on some gosh darn pants.

Dre_o
Mar 4, 2007, 01:00 PM
My friend...you rant about the dilemma that I combat every day. You see...most of my entire school is filled with hussies. What's worse is most of them DON'T EVEN LOOK NICE. They're overweight, smoking,....ugh I can't think of another adjective that isn't vulgar.

Anyways, I don't "date" and I most likely never will. Not until my/our generation grows a brain and realizes the fact that, as you said, life isn't a performance. But in this case, that performance would happen to be one of the most horribly written "Life Time TV" dramas I've ever seen and been forced to puke through.

I just pray to god the day comes when one of two things happens:

1) They're hit by lightning, survive, and realize their lives were a shit hole.
2) They're hit by lightning and are fried.

Ma_Navu
Mar 4, 2007, 01:13 PM
Sadly, our generation is the lowest of the low. Down here in Miami, also known as Cuba Jr., a majority of the girls wear during cold weather as follows:

-Tank top
-Skirt / Short shorts
-Flip-flops / high-heel shoes

I laugh my ass off during the winter as I watch them all complain, "Ayyye, it's so cold~~" whilst I wear my warm and comfy sweater and jeans. It is also fun to watch the males wear shirts that are so oversized, they look like they were found in the Salvation Army, who had no other sizes, pants that don't even cover their asses, belts that don't serve the purpose of holding the pants up, and the worst of the worst, expensive shoes that the owners will go to strenuous lengths to protect (For example, to prevent creasing the top of the shoe, they will waddle like penguins).

It's sad, when you think about it, that these people have such superficial lives that they are willing to put themselves through great personal embarrassments and torture just to protect their material goods and to "look good."

On a side note, have you ever seen these overweight people who wear revealing clothing? I swear... it's like a thin strand of cloth desperately trying in vein to hold back a tsunami of fat. Why can't these people wear normal clothes for once?

CupOfCoffee
Mar 4, 2007, 01:21 PM
Well, I wouldn't go so far as to advocate lightning strikes or hatred. It's not really the people I hate, it's just their hussiness. I know they're real people who still get excited on Christmas morning and who have families that love them and who remember jumping on trampolines and having Nerf gun fights as kids in the summer. I just wish they'd go back to that mindset (which strangely seems so much more mature than that of the average college student) and abandon their ugg boots.

Kent
Mar 4, 2007, 03:10 PM
Luckily, at the college I go to, the small female population there is, is mostly sensible. Probably because they know how harsh Minnesota winters can be. However, they don't seem to dress very differently in the other parts of the year - mainly because Winter just means you add on a jacket of some sort.

Showing skin is, by no means, solely attractive. In fact, you'd have to be quite stupid to think it'd attract anyone who would be worth associating with.

Jehosaphaty
Mar 4, 2007, 09:00 PM
On 2007-03-04 12:10, Kent wrote:
Showing skin is, by no means, solely attractive. In fact, you'd have to be quite stupid to think it'd attract anyone who would be worth associating with.

big statement.

Kent
Mar 4, 2007, 10:08 PM
On 2007-03-04 18:00, Jehosaphaty wrote:

big statement.

It's truer than it is big.

navci
Mar 5, 2007, 02:58 AM
I usually work on Friday nights till 10-ish. And I live in the heart of the city's downtown area.
Each time when I ride the bus home, I see boys and girls alike and their mating calls. Ya know, loud obnoxious talks for guys, shrill giggles wild talk from girls, the usual.

And these people range in the age from teens to .. oh, 30s.
Ya. I thought that was related. While I find it incredibly amusing to see all these pretty feathers being shown and all the mating dances and rituals, it is annoying when I wanna have a nap on the bus.

Ya.

Skuda
Mar 5, 2007, 03:45 AM
On 2007-03-04 10:00, Dre_o wrote:
Not until my/our generation grows a brain...

Hell would have frozen over by then.

or.. Niflheim would become warm and balmy.

Yeah. I'm sick of the hussies too. Let's just say common sense isn't so common anymore.

*slips on his uggs and short shorts*

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

hollowtip
Mar 5, 2007, 04:08 AM
On 2007-03-04 09:27, CupOfCoffee wrote:
And I know I'm not alone. Basically, what I mean is I'm tired of seeing girls walk by in 10 degree (Fahrenheit) weather wearing furry boots and booty shorts.

I agree to your whole post minus this portion.

Sure it's not very intelligent for women to dress so revealing in such frigid weather, but you're telling me that you don't enjoy fine ass girls showing off what they got?

I can understand where you're coming from if these women are lacking in the physical department, but as a male, I definitely don't mind seeing a girl presenting her endowments in any kind of weather. These women make my day a little more colorful.

With that being said, I'd never think about being in a relationship with a woman who dressed revealing because It's a sure sign of insecurity that has developed over time.

I do see the superficial reality, but my testosterone still enjoys the way a low cut dress can accent a chest.

Is that so bad? As long as I don't act on it... Hell no.

CupOfCoffee
Mar 5, 2007, 08:28 AM
That's where you and I differ. I'm not really an ogler, and instead of seeing a hot girl with great legs, I usually see some crazy chick freezing her ass off for some fashion designer in Italy she'll never meet. Though the urge to throw snowballs is great, there's an equally powerful urge to toss blankets. Haha.

navci
Mar 5, 2007, 01:58 PM
It doesn't snow here often. Once, while it was snowing, and really quite cold. I saw a girl walking down a slopey road, in a skirt, furry collar coat (but unbuttoned, so she can show off her chest) and wearing stiletto heels, slowly and dangerously sliding down the slope.

I wanted to slap her.

Skuda
Mar 5, 2007, 02:40 PM
On 2007-03-05 10:58, navci wrote:
I wanted to push her.

That would be much more ammusing.

Blitzkommando
Mar 5, 2007, 04:41 PM
This is a problem every generation faces in some fashion or another. We grow up and watch the next generation growing and see them as foolish, risky, and with a poor taste of fashion. The 1920s had the flappers, the 1960s had the hippies and the 1980s had the rockers. Now in the 2000s we have the 'emos' and 'goths'. All the sudden when adulthood hits, for most people, it's like a slap in the face showing how foolish and stupid we were with our decisions. Some of us recognize the stupidity earlier than others (they tend to be the quiet ones, in the background, waiting for the next step out of high "drama" school).

Personally there's fashions with both men and women today that I shake my head at. Whether it's the man with size 42 pants on his 30" waist or the woman with the push-up bra and stilettos, I dislike both just as much. Having grown up with an older family and having constant interaction with people more than twice my age has rubbed off a bit of those old fashioned values so to speak. But there is hope in the end as usually that's a phase that people grow out of... usually. I've met some really good young people that don't feel a need to show off or dress in more black than Dracula. School, and college especially, is the time for people to get all of their stupid out of their systems so they are prepaired for the real world, where stupid gets you nowhere (Unless you go into the film industry as a comedian in which case you make Jackass and make lots of money).

One thing that I've already done myself is said, "My God, I've turned into my parents!" We tend to do that at which point we get to laugh and tell our children not to do all the stupid things we did, only to have them do it anyway. Then one day they yell the same thing we did and it starts again.

A bit rambling, tl;dr and whatnot but that's how I feel about this subject. As much as I hate the styles I don't dare try to stop it as rebelling and stupidity are all part of growing up.

Solstis
Mar 6, 2007, 12:41 AM
On 2007-03-04 19:08, Kent wrote:

big statement.

It is so incredibly subjective that I can't think of it as being anything other than wrong.

I am sure that there are some wonderful people out there that find the human body aesthetically pleasing, and find the naked body to be thrilling.

Though it is rare for me, I do, on occasion, get the urge to have sex (and sex with clothes on is really creepy to me).

Also: Yeah, I am turning into my parents, I've noticed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2007-03-05 21:42 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 7, 2007, 04:33 PM
On 2007-03-04 10:13, Ma_Navu wrote:
Sadly, our generation is the lowest of the low. Down here in Miami, also known as Cuba Jr., a majority of the girls wear during cold weather as follows:

-Tank top
-Skirt / Short shorts

I laugh my ass off during the winter as I watch them all complain, "Ayyye, it's so cold~~" whilst I wear my warm and comfy sweater and jeans. It is also fun to watch the males wear shirts that are so oversized, they look like they were found in the Salvation Army, who had no other sizes, pants that don't even cover their asses, belts that don't serve the purpose of holding the pants up, and the worst of the worst, expensive shoes that the owners will go to strenuous lengths to protect (For example, to prevent creasing the top of the shoe, they will waddle like penguins).

It's sad, when you think about it, that these people have such superficial lives that they are willing to put themselves through great personal embarrassments and torture just to protect their material goods and to "look good."

On a side note, have you ever seen these overweight people who wear revealing clothing? I swear... it's like a thin strand of cloth desperately trying in vein to hold back a tsunami of fat. Why can't these people wear normal clothes for once?

I also live in Miami and I understand what you're talking about. I see people like that alot down here. and yeah, people like that are really stupid.

Leviathan
Mar 8, 2007, 05:16 PM
On 2007-03-04 10:13, Ma_Navu wrote:

-Tank top
-Skirt / Short shorts

oh haha. yea thats sad when you HAVE to waddle like a penguin so you won't get creases on your shoes. after all they are JUST shoes.

&yes cerain people just shoudln't wear tight clothing. i however am a bit on the skinny side yet i still wear loose baggy looking clothing. its not that im goth or whatever its just i prefer baggy clothing than wearing tight allover clothing which ALOT of fat girls at school wear, which to some people are not a pleasant sight. but when im asked "why dont you wear tight clothing [insert name here]?" i say "because i dont like to" which is then a shock to some people &they say back to me "but [insert name here] your not fat, dont you want guys looking at [insert name of body part]?" i say back to them "no i dont. its school i dont want people looking at my [insert name of body part]"

yep.

opaopajr
Mar 10, 2007, 12:45 AM
it's a self-correcting problem. hypothermia will cull the weak. besides, in college the hussies will trade up to a coach bag and DKNY, or get serious about graduating and downgrade to pajamas and uggs. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pandaroll.gif

DonRoyale
Mar 10, 2007, 12:53 AM
Amen, Coffee.

But it's not like ranting about it will cause a massive change or anything...remember, we're dealing with idiots. They don't understand! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Azraelscross
Mar 10, 2007, 01:42 AM
up here in canada we have the same problem. but in my town alot of them traded the booty shorts and tanktops for tight jeans and jackets.

Kent
Mar 10, 2007, 02:34 AM
On 2007-03-05 21:41, Solstis wrote:

On 2007-03-04 19:08, Kent wrote:

big statement.

It is so incredibly subjective that I can't think of it as being anything other than wrong.

I am sure that there are some wonderful people out there that find the human body aesthetically pleasing, and find the naked body to be thrilling.

I love it when people skip over a word, making one of my statements change meaning in their minds.

XCOPY
Mar 10, 2007, 11:53 AM
I'm certainly not sick of "hussies". Why would I ever *want* to see a girl wearing a sweater, a big coat, and loose jeans? That is simply not an appealing visual like booty shorts and incredibly short skirts are. I'd agree that those big fuzzy boots are terrible though. They're not sexy or cute, they just look stupid, and out of place with a skirt anyway.

Whatever, I'd rather live in a warm climate place like you guys describe....so women wear as little clothing as possible, 99% of the time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XCOPY on 2007-03-10 08:55 ]</font>

youthisoverrated
Mar 10, 2007, 03:23 PM
On 2007-03-10 08:53, XCOPY wrote:
I'm certainly not sick of "hussies". Why would I ever *want* to see a girl wearing a sweater, a big coat, and loose jeans? That is simply not an appealing visual like booty shorts and incredibly short skirts are. I'd agree that those big fuzzy boots are terrible though. They're not sexy or cute, they just look stupid, and out of place with a skirt anyway.

Whatever, I'd rather live in a warm climate place like you guys describe....so women wear as little clothing as possible, 99% of the time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XCOPY on 2007-03-10 08:55 ]</font>

um..... i don't think that's sexy at all. girls now a days should just leave things to the imagination. i have to hear about other girls bitch about guys using them for sex. i mean if you show your body off and then just give guys sex right off the bat what do you expect? i just think guys who dress like that just want attention, even if it is negative.

geewj
Mar 10, 2007, 05:50 PM
On 2007-03-09 23:34, Kent wrote:

On 2007-03-05 21:41, Solstis wrote:

I love it when people skip over a word, making one of my statements change meaning in their minds.

That's because 'solely' showing skin doesn't make any sense. It's icing on the cake. And no one is suggesting these girls are straight from the tub. Just some of them are using some pretty raunchy flavors.

And I think you'd be surprised how many people worth associating with aren't Amish. Everyone likes a little ankle now and then.

DurakkenX
Mar 11, 2007, 01:25 AM
Well see the thing is they don't understand that wearing "sexy" clothing is not the same as being sexy. You can be sex in a ninja turtle suit if you know what you're doing. Also more guys love cuteness more than sexiness now adays anyways so it's a frivilous attempt at attracting guys.

Being that I've worn make up I really don't see how women do it and I think it's quite silly to do.

Also being that I have trouble even finding clothes to wear i find it annoying for people that can easily find clothes wear clothes that don't fit. For some reason the clothes industry doesn't believe that tall men can be fat and fat men can't be tall v.v so I have to either spend a hell of a lot or get clothes that don't fit...

As far as exposing skin...I can shovel snow in shorts, no top and no shoes or socks without being cold. I have a natural resistance to cold so someone like me would wear less and i can't imagine women being any different. In fact I am often extremely hot at times due to dressing for the winter. So yeah not all hussies are freezing ^.^

Kent
Mar 11, 2007, 01:49 AM
On 2007-03-10 14:50, geewj wrote:
That's because 'solely' showing skin doesn't make any sense.

Actually, it does. Main reason being, that it fits with the syntax of the English language, and therefore, can be interpreted accurately by a person fluent and proficient in the language.

So, to explain things a bit, "finding the singular act of showing off one's skin, regardless of its condition, form, location, or physical condition of the person it belongs to, to be attractive, in and of itself, not concerning other aspects of the person, makes you shallow."

...Better?

youthisoverrated
Mar 11, 2007, 03:23 AM
On 2007-03-10 22:25, DurakkenX wrote:

As far as exposing skin...I can shovel snow in shorts, no top and no shoes or socks without being cold. I have a natural resistance to cold so someone like me would wear less and i can't imagine women being any different. In fact I am often extremely hot at times due to dressing for the winter. So yeah not all hussies are freezing ^.^

i have the same thing but i don't go around wearing hot pants. the thing that gets me even more than "hussie" girls, is thick "hussie" girls. i'm a girl, i know i am fat, i do not want anyone else to see my fat.

geewj
Mar 11, 2007, 12:24 PM
On 2007-03-10 22:49, Kent wrote:

Actually, it does. Main reason being, that it fits with the syntax of the English language, and therefore, can be interpreted accurately by a person fluent and proficient in the language.

So, to explain things a bit, "finding the singular act of showing off one's skin, regardless of its condition, form, location, or physical condition of the person it belongs to, to be attractive, in and of itself, not concerning other aspects of the person, makes you shallow."

...Better?

I don't know if your ignorantly stubborn, or just blind. It's a thing called human attraction. You'll learn about it once you get over your whole 'power of the mind' thing you've got going.

Dre_o
Mar 11, 2007, 01:00 PM
On 2007-03-10 22:25, DurakkenX wrote:

So yeah not all hussies are freezing ^.^

Yet most of them complain that they are....kinda....interesting ya know. Like smoking crack and hosting a campaign against it.

Jehosaphaty
Mar 11, 2007, 03:41 PM
On 2007-03-11 10:24, geewj wrote:
I don't know if your ignorantly stubborn, or just blind. It's a thing called human attraction. You'll learn about it once you get over your whole 'power of the mind' thing you've got going.

If only we could be so lucky. Human attraction doesn't necessarily make sense in Webster Dictionary definitions.

DurakkenX
Mar 11, 2007, 04:45 PM
if they complain they are cold walk up behind them, take off your coat and put it over their shoulders and walk with them and say , "you look cold, hope this helps" more than likely ifyour not a complete geek and you say it nicely you'll score yourself that hussie and get her into some better clothes ^.^ or out of those ones at least as it may turn out to be >.>

youthisoverrated
Mar 11, 2007, 06:44 PM
On 2007-03-11 14:45, DurakkenX wrote:
if they complain they are cold walk up behind them, take off your coat and put it over their shoulders and walk with them and say , "you look cold, hope this helps" more than likely ifyour not a complete geek and you say it nicely you'll score yourself that hussie and get her into some better clothes ^.^ or out of those ones at least as it may turn out to be >.>

or she might have sex with you. you never know

FOAtHeart
Mar 11, 2007, 07:10 PM
All women are sex objects. Dressing slutty is what they're supposed to do!

Shit, it doesn't even matter. I'm not even attracted to women.

DurakkenX
Mar 11, 2007, 07:31 PM
of course that's what i was hinting at >.>

meh too many of the girls when i went to HS slept around... i'm not about to get involved with accidentally getting an STD like a baby >.> Otherwise I'd have been more pimptacular than most of the other guys.

Kent
Mar 11, 2007, 10:16 PM
On 2007-03-11 10:24, geewj wrote:

On 2007-03-10 22:49, Kent wrote:

...Better?

So... You're resorting to calling me names, because you didn't understand the point I was trying to make?

Either that, or this single image is getting you seriously hot:

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/5885/skinrj0.png

:/

Solstis
Mar 11, 2007, 10:46 PM
Yes, I did resort to calling you names. You fraudulent aardvark of angst.

Too much high-horsing, not enough modesty. But, yeah, I do tend to enjoy looking at people that are fully clothed, but not for any strong moral reason.

Edit: Oh, guess I didn't call Kent a name. Well, NOW I HAVE.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2007-03-12 14:59 ]</font>

DurakkenX
Mar 12, 2007, 01:49 PM
If they are happy doing it then let them do it... you're annoyance by it is just pathetic as it really has nothing to do with you.

geewj
Mar 12, 2007, 03:06 PM
On 2007-03-11 20:16, Kent wrote:

So... You're resorting to calling me names, because you didn't understand the point I was trying to make?

And you've resorted to changing the subject again.

I guess I'll drop it and let time teach the lesson.

Nixia
Mar 13, 2007, 01:39 AM
Uggh, that's like 80% of the girls at my school. I'm tired of seeing the outline of stomachs through shirts. >.>

Kent
Mar 14, 2007, 02:50 PM
On 2007-03-12 13:06, geewj wrote:

On 2007-03-11 20:16, Kent wrote:

And you've resorted to changing the subject again.

I guess I'll drop it and let time teach the lesson.

You know, that would apply if I actually did change the subject.

Indeed, I guess time will teach its lesson.